Tabtrader features - Page 3 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Tabtrader features

you requisite to produce the severe opus your particulars on exchanges and this is careful a exceedingly deep safety exposure if the endeavor is not reliable.

On 2/16/2020 at 7:06 PM, Tomas2020 said:

This program is considered one of the best programs for trading all digital currencies by linking your account in any platform of trading with this program for mobile phones and monitoring currency rates always and trading through it is easy.

monitor currencies and set price alerts to send you a notification that the currency has reached the price at which the alert was placed and also set support or resistance lines and analyze the currencies and Buy and sell orders. I do not appreciate this opportunity on its basis but I think the failure of your suffering as an alternative to taking care of your capital security

On 12/13/2019 at 1:14 AM, Loly said:

Today I explain to you the advantages of the distinguished application Tabtrader

Application features ..

1- Buying and selling digital currencies from any platform easily without the need to type the user name and password, but only via API KEY

2- Monitor the prices.

3- Follow the chart.

4- Technical indicators: Bollinger bands, stochastic, fibonacci, MACD, moving

average, RSI

5- Create price alerts for any currency.

6- Follow the latest news from the best cryptocurrency news.

7- Follow-up requests to buy and sell

and monitor their volume .

8- You can use a password for the program.

i have 2 questions about this app.. how many price alerts you can create at the same time? and, is this app free or you need to pay for a subscription?

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake

On 2/17/2020 at 11:26 PM, Erinstate said:

These facial appearance are enormously fair but i deliberate to aid this piece by the new comers is especially testing and if the platform is not trusted next they may loss.

You can track the rate of selected or selected cryptocurrencies even on Android devices. It provides users with a PIN protection, where users can access exchanges without having to worry about third parties having access to their accounts. by linking your account in any trading platform with this program for mobile phones and always keep track of currency rates and transactions through it very easily.

This program is considered one of the best programs for trading all digital currencies, i.e. buying and selling digital currencies from any platform easily through the API KEY, and it is also possible to monitor prices.

I have used the Tabtrader for a long time but there are some features which I miss on this app. Coinigy is the best alternative tool against the Tabtrader and I can add as many as the API-s from the various exchanges.

Thanks alot for that i was searching about this application and i forgot its name . Good luck.

I love to use this application for analysis and trading, it is easy and has many useful tools. The most important thing is that I use it to compare prices in more than one trading platform easily.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:41 PM, Fawz said:

i am involved and it seems to make it simpler for us but i doubt its safety due to the fact i am used to doing guide buying and selling if i take advantage of the application

In my own experience, I also find that this is good and prices are tracked promptly and this is one of the most similar things. We suspect it's basic security, for that reason, I'm accustomed to making hands-on transactions that basically use my use to simply remain close to suspicion.

On 2/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Shahud said:

The tabtradring feature is really advanced and upgraded one.but most of us won't prefer to it because we are afraid of the security .as we have not yet experienced it.once it comes into the market normally then there are chances of accepting it fearlessly

In my own experience, I also find that this is good and prices are tracked promptly and this is one of the most similar things. We suspect it's basic security, for that reason, I'm accustomed to making hands-on transactions that basically use my use to simply remain close to suspicion.

Yes, Tabtrader and its application have good, excellent and useful advantages in analyzing the market, and better yet, the person does not need to register

Life is great and enjoy it

On 2/11/2020 at 9:51 PM, Shahud said:

The tabtradring feature is really advanced and upgraded one.but most of us won't prefer to it because we are afraid of the security .as we have not yet experienced it.once it comes into the market normally then there are chances of accepting it fearlessly

it's basic security, for that reason, I'm accustomed to doing hands-on transactions that basically use the use I'm simply still close to suspicion. Tabtrader and just got to know it, but in fact reading my friends' share, I know that these features are huge and seem necessary, I will consider and use it.

On 2/8/2020 at 7:02 PM, Jone20 said:

This program is considered one of the best programs for trading all digital currencies, through which you can link your account in any platform of trading with this program for mobile phones, constantly monitoring currency rates and making deals.

I am sure that it will be worth your investment in cryptocurrencies. Just avoid using random programs, which are not tested and trusted. develop appropriate analytics and set alerts and I also trade through it on multiple platforms.

In fact, this program is one of the best specialized programs in trading, it is very comfortable, it helps us very in the analysis, and I have not yet heard about anyone who has encountered problems in it.
Thank you for participating.

On 3/29/2020 at 8:15 AM, Mrpassion said:

It is a good platform for trading as you will be getting lot of alert actually about the market and many more features.

I like the platform too there you shall receive latest news about the market as well and more futures you included I do agree with you

On 2/9/2020 at 5:54 PM, abdelbaste said:

Thanks for the information

I think this feature is very difficult to use by new people and if the platform is not trusted then they can lose. I think the above features are very good and I think this feature is very difficult to use for beginners. Great interface and speed in making orders.

1 hour ago, Mrpassion said:

Thanks for that. That is how it works and we should always be there to support one another in some processes.

We are already friends and thus forum is one family were we share ideas, knowledge and experience all about cryptocurrency 

On 2/9/2020 at 5:51 PM, Traderbtc28 said:

This feature seems good, I am really interested and it seems to make it easier for us, but I doubt its security, because I am used to doing manual trading, if I use the application I am still in doubt.

I have used it for a year and a half but I have not linked it to the exchange before because the application is not secure enough. Trade all digital currencies by linking your account in any trading platform with this program for mobile phones and tracking currency rates.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/24/2020 at 8:36 AM, Mrpassion said:

That is why I actually loved this forum, it is the best out of all because of what it actually provided to us.

Yes we all recommend it as the best because I couldn't found any forum exactly as this forum and pays like in this forum.

50 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

There is no forum like this forum actually they all are not the same and actually this is one of the best of them all.

There are likely to be done forums like this but hidden and not exposed to be popular by everyone but even though there will be a forum like this I hope cryptalk will be better than any forum created in time of payment.

19 hours ago, Mrpassion said:

Yes that mean we have to search for them it might be that they are not as popular as this forum is.

Yes you can search for them but they aren't so much easy to find but I think it will be so difficult to have exactly the same forum as in cryptotalk

3 minutes ago, Mrpassion said:

Okay I will actually so that I will get to know more about them too and then be able to compare them.

That's good we shall owe you a feedaback over here to share us your feedbacks and share it friends. We are all here to learn and unite.

I use this application all the days to sell and buy on many exchange and i can say it's really great one it's simple and easy to use specially with the chart you can add many indicator and have a good analyze 

I ought to use a buying and selling platform thru API together with tabtrader because I can not input structures and buying and selling virtually and my u . s . suffers from a ban on a few systems and this technique is higher for the ones in my us of a.

This application in the phone is my favorite to do technical analysis as it is characterized by speed and smoothness, but what annoys me most is the ads in it.