Tabtrader features - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Tabtrader features

Today I explain to you the advantages of the distinguished application Tabtrader

Application features ..

1- Buying and selling digital currencies from any platform easily without the need to type the user name and password, but only via API KEY

2- Monitor the prices.

3- Follow the chart.

4- Technical indicators: Bollinger bands, stochastic, fibonacci, MACD, moving

average, RSI

5- Create price alerts for any currency.

6- Follow the latest news from the best cryptocurrency news.

7- Follow-up requests to buy and sell

and monitor their volume .

8- You can use a password for the program.

These features are really big, but I think that such programs can be dangerous if they are not tried and trusted, because you need to give the application your data on exchanges and this is considered a very serious security vulnerability if the application is not reliable.

2 hours ago, Loly said:

This feature has a good reputation from various users

I personally use this application and rely on it and I did not face any security threats in it, especially since you can only through this feature to buy and sell and no amount can be withdrawn from the platform through it so it seems to me that it is good.

Yes, this is what I wanted to know if this application is reliable and tried by you, then there is no problem, on the contrary, it will do good works for you. And as you say that it is not possible to withdraw from the platform through, this is also another very good safety factor.

Tab trading is the best way to make money because we can not put our laptop or P.C at any place and we can trade on that but Tablet is simple in use and also we can put the indicators in it and i am also a trader and i use the tablet and also use the mobile for trading in crypto market.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

These features are very good but i think to use this feature by the new comers is very difficult and if the platform is not trusted then they may loss.

Tab trading is a good way and the features of the application is good but to do this trading one should know much first to be successful in trading.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:14 AM, Loly said:

Today I explain to you the advantages of the distinguished application Tabtrader

Application features ..

1- Buying and selling digital currencies from any platform easily without the need to type the user name and password, but only via API KEY

2- Monitor the prices.

3- Follow the chart.

4- Technical indicators: Bollinger bands, stochastic, fibonacci, MACD, moving

average, RSI

5- Create price alerts for any currency.

6- Follow the latest news from the best cryptocurrency news.

7- Follow-up requests to buy and sell

and monitor their volume .

8- You can use a password for the program.

Tab trading is not so much difficult its so much simple and easy and like we trade on mobile so we need to used that also and i am also try the tablet for trading and it is so much good and beneficial for me on that time i have so many clients and i make good money through trading signals sharing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh, the Tabtrader features are really helpful, and I am very interested in them, but I am wondering if it is really secure, I feel its security is not high.

On 1/15/2020 at 12:10 PM, chhutiahmed said:

Take advantage of our comprehensive research and low online commission rates to buy and sell shares of publicly traded companies in both domestic and international markets....

TabTrader is considered one of the best programs for trading all digital currencies by linking your account in any of the trading platforms to this program for mobile phones and monitoring currency rates in real time.

Tabtrader Supports many trading sites if you love trading on several sites, this application will allow you to trade on several sites while you are in one place where you monitor the markets.

This app to huge for me after all it's just to monitor prices can't be used for anything else and I think the tabtrader is more appropriate to be used to analyze prices for trades that are already experts.for me its confusing.

I think all features already implemented in some application in android. You can go to play store to find it. For example Blockfolio. You can find similar app like it and if you have some money just buy the premium. I sure it will worth for your investment in cryptocurrency. Just avoid use random program where not tested and trusted.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Sure, it is a very good app and I've been using it for a year and a half but I haven't linked it to the exchange before because the apps are not safe enough

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

Tap Trader is a program dedicated to digital currency traders, this program is one of the best programs for trading all digital currencies by linking your account in any of the trading platforms with this program for mobile phones and monitoring currency rates.

If the platform is not trustworthy, they may lose. It should increase knowledge and skills. I think the above features are very good and I think this feature is very difficult to use by beginners

The application is easy to use as it suits all users, whether they are beginners or professionals, and also has a great interface and speed in executing orders.

I see some users are saying that this is a very good and nice reputation to some users.and as my own experience also i see that this is nice and the prices are in time monitored and this is one  ilike the most.

• Useful or interesting 1

TabTrader has deployed support for Quoine, a leader in the bitcoin market. The application programming interface is a very useful feature, it can be used on many platforms to trade through other applications without having to log in to the platform each time to track prices.

The tabtradring feature is really advanced and upgraded one.but most of us won't prefer to it because we are afraid of the security .as we have not yet experienced it.once it comes into the market normally then there are chances of accepting it fearlessly

An excellent and necessary application for every trader This application has many advantages, one of these features is that it gives the trader an alert when the currency reaches a certain price

I think this application is one of the best applications in the field of cryptocurrencies and I think that every trader should use it to increase the success of its deals, thank you for sharing this wonderful program.

I did not come to answer any comments cashpirate is an app where you can make money by carrying out simple tasks such as downloading you work here.