Blockchain Wallet - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

Blockchain dominates other wallets as compared slightly on it security which is not that top, since it relies on email and a pin to access, if your an unknown user on it

my very first wallet is blockchain, there used to be only one bitcoin, I used it when bitcoin cost  450$. This wallet is very safe and reliable.

I prefer Blockchain wallet to Coinbase wallet. I also trust Blockchain more. I think it suits me. I also like Conibase

I think that the wallet from blockchain is really great, you are verified, you are automatically logged in for all airdrops, you just have to collect them, but it's cool.

It's indeed easy to use. But that's all.

I don't find it safe enough, I've got a good number of phishing mails targeting blockchain wallet...

Lately even the notification doesn't seem to work anymore.

There are plenty of better choices.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|           If you have a good offer for my signature space or you need Romanian translation PM me.           |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
|     Let's share the referral commission equallyhttps://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=LN1VWYR6     |
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Blockchain Wallet is a very convenient wallet and is somewhat reminiscent of Coinbase wallet. There is nothing superfluous and all the functionality is selected in excellent quality. 

• +1 1

On 1/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, Maraj77 said:

The blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet, this wallet is very safe and secure wallet. I am also use this wallet to keeping cryptocurrency, and this wallet is better than trust wallet. This is very good wallet.           

Yeah it's safe and less risky than the other but OP Was stating about electrum that i think more safe since it's was client wallet and we can also set our fee more lower rather on blockchain.com, It's depends on people too but i recommend electrum if already understand it.

I agree that the blockchain wallet is good, it is quite safe, the transaction fee is also good. I think it also receives many people's beliefs. I don't use blockchain at the moment.

1 hour ago, kadayakito said:

I agree that the blockchain wallet is good, it is quite safe, the transaction fee is also good. I think it also receives many people's beliefs. I don't use blockchain at the moment.

You already know the advantages of blockchain wallets and of course many people use them. Why don't you use it? is there a good wallet besides the blockchain that you currently use.

Personaly i use Coinbase wallet for two years. Recently i know about blockchain wallet and seen their lots of features. In my opinion Blockchain wallet is user friendly and beginners can transparently understand. Blockchain wallet is very good.

12 minutes ago, amhotsi said:

Bockchain pockets particularly excellent and it's safety is more stable .You may get extraordinary wallet cope with for replica coin. Moreover you will change your coin effortlessly and this pockets pretty simple to make use of. Through and by using, I suggest you to utilize blockchain pockets.

Blockchain has become a very appropriate choice for wallets. To be sure this blockchain wallet is a wallet that is very safe to use.

5 minutes ago, BitTim said:

I have frequently been using this Blockchain wallet and it has really proven to be of importance to me and it has really changed the way transactions were done to a more faster way of doing transactions 

when I first encountered Bitcoin, I had to find out where I can store it and this was the place of the blockchain and I still trust him for 7 years!

• +1 1

I am used blockchain wallet for long days.I am also like this wallet very much.I am feel more comfort using blockchain wallet

1 hour ago, Imran Ahammed said:

Blockchain wallet is the the greatest wallet for Bitcoin. this wallet is very easy and simple to use. also we can get this wallet from Play Store easily . you can transfer your Bitcoin from this wallet very easily. I am using this wallet from few years.

Yes the application on play store is really very helpful to send or received with two steps and wallet don't take a high fees and you can modify the fees of transaction as you want and you can join some airdroped from time to time

Hmmm. If you want A good wallet and low fees,, okay you can jump to Atomic wallet that will be the best and the easiest choice to you. that is my opinion..

This wallet has a very simple and user friendly interface and is easily accessible to anyone Although the company stores bitcoins on cloud servers, the security of this wallet is very high

To keep in mind with the current time, we must have a good way that can be done to perform a good work because we think we think If you have the best money to save the best money and provide many benefits to us

1 hour ago, ShimuL.Hassan said:

I don't know but i think coinbase wallet is batter than blockchain wallet. But many people are choice is blockchain wallet. I think coinbase wallet facility is batter than blockchain wallet.

To me both wallet is perfect to use. the wallets are very much secured and they have nice user interface and the transaction fees of those wallets are very low.

On 1/16/2020 at 4:08 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

blockchain wallet is a best wallet.this wallet very safe and secured wallet.i am use this wallet a long days.many people use this wallet.this wallet most favourite wallet.i am support this wallet.

I think block chain wallet is the good choice to store any kind of asset. this wallet is secured to store any kind of asset and also the transaction speed is very high.

Blockchain wallet is very good to you . It is very safe wallet and it easy to use . So in my opinion I think you do not need to use any anther wallet . 

It's a great wallet indeed. If you have a gold status (KYC) than you are also eligible to receive airdrops directly in your wallet (which I think is great). They also povide staking awards for XLM.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.