Blockchain Wallet - Page 22 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

Blockchain wallet is a type of online wallet.  Blockchain wallets are used to store your personal key or your cryptocurrency's bitcoin or litcoin.Crypto wallet which gives us a high security.  By using blockchain wallets we are free from hackers who can steal our coins and tokens.  I am also a very old user of this wallet.

Blockchain Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet ،where you can submit all your cryptocurrencies.A popular wallet like Blockchan، Wallet and Coinbase Many of the coins use as well as many of the Blockchain Wallet a very good wallet, I use Blockchain ،as well as coinbase. I use these two favorite ،wallet.

• +4 1

On 12/12/2019 at 10:42 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

Dear I think there is no need take decision about changing wallet . So you just need to secure your money by using privacy. Make sure your money is safe no need to change the wallet. Dear blockchain is also safe wallet.

I think there are many wallets in the crypto world. Blockchain wallet is the best wallet in crypto currency. Blockchain wallet is a web wallet. It is safe and secure wallet. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high.

Dear friend Electrum is the best than coinbase.You should store your assets in electrum wallet.It is a best and secured crypto wallet which store btc and other currencies safely.Its amount for transaction is too low than coinbase.It is easy to use and also have high reputation  in market .Blockchain wallet is also best but personally i have no more idea about blockchain wallet.

i think blockchain is the wallet its far better then coinbase easy interface easy to use we can track the transaction and confirmations other than blockchain i like coinpayments.com its far better thn coinbase and other wallets

• +3 1

Blockchain wallet is the best and good wallet.it is an easy and simple wallet to use for all the people.blockchain wallet is trustable and safe wallet for us.i use blockchain wallet already and use this wallet for a long time.

Blockchain wallet is a very good selection for the best results or for your betterment in future because it is modified with amazing features that are having the Ability to help you in your work related to the latest age

Block chain is good wallet. I hear about it many times.But now I am using coinbase. It is good wallet and interest rate of coinbase  is low.

Transaction fee is not more. I think it is good one .Transaction due to gmail is very low to another account. I don't know much more about blockchain. 

I think Block chain wallet is most safest secure and trusted wallet in the crypto forum.it is online trusted wallet which is used on mobile for saving your crypto assests.its security system is too good with two step authentication and can not easily breakable by third party.

Hello guys,it is comfort for beginners and pros,i think blockchain is better than coinbase,now its upon where i feel safe and where u feel comfortable,the blockchain is the best wallets and more easy to use,thank you.

Blockchain wallet is a software based online wallet. It stores three types of coins including BTC, ETH, Bitcoin cash.  As the number of coins in the block chain is less then it might have high fees rates than other wallets as you saying Coinbase.  I think fees depends on the number of coins or tokens which the wallet is supporting. 

• +2 1

Actually, There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. Blockchain is a secure and trusted wallet for crypto currency.You can earn extra cash by participating in their airdrop programs. 

• +2 1

I don't think that both are good one block chain is good one but I personally use coinbase and now I am using coinbase too. I have a btc in wallet. I also withdraw money from coinbase. Its withdrawal fee and deposit fee is also low. I have no experience with block chain but I hear many times it is also good one. 

Blockchain wallet is the most secured, trusted ,reliable and well known and used wallet among many crypto users its highly recommended to use and it has a user friendly interface making it easy to use for newbies.

You talk about my favorite Coins wallet blockchain it's the best for me why you want to move all your assets to other wallet it much better in my opinion. Electrum it's a nice wallet but never use it..

• +2 1

I don't use blockchain so i don't really know about this. I prefer trust wallet.  Its easy to use and very safe. I always recommend all newcomers to use this.

I concur that the blockchain wallet is acceptable, it is very protected, the exchange charge is likewise acceptable. I think it additionally gets numerous individuals' convictions. I don't utilize blockchain right now.

I think the wallet would only charge you the transaction fee of the network and the wallet would not have any extra currency for itself as a fee

Dear friend both Electrum and coinbase wallets are best wallet like block chain wallet.I used personally Electrum wallet which is overall safest wallet of crypto currencies which defend our financial funds properly. It is valuable due to its appropriate transaction fee and it makes our transactions safe as well as innovative. I have red much about the benefits of blockchain wallet, you can use this wallet for betterment of your funds. 

• +2 1

I'm a lover of blockchain wallets because that's what I use because it's cool to me. According to your message, I don't see why you'd want to transfer your crypto currency to another wallet, such as electrum, which you listed. If there was a justification, I may have contributed significantly; nevertheless, thank you for the message.

Blockchain It is a good wallet because it is highly secure and easy to use, but the withdrawal fee from the yobit wallet is less than the withdrawal fee from the Blockchain wallet.

I didn't use this wallet but my friend told this is a good  and safe wallet i use yobit wallet and i prefer you to use thi wallet . This is safe wallet for crypto currency