Blockchain Wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sajid125

Blockchain Wallet

To be honest I was disappointed in this wallet because I recently participated in their airdrop and they said that the tokens will be distributed only in a year..

On 18.02.2020 at 09:38, sarmavil said:

Not a first rate decision,get yourself a real wallet.I.Would  prescribe you have got were given those wallets.Hardware pockets have fine protection like Trezor or Record Nano S,Desktop pockets: Electrum,Android wallet: Samourai Wallet.These are genuinely top notch.

The most secure and most well known wallet for contributing and putting away computerized resources. With more than 44 million wallets, $ 200B executed, and the least taken a toll within the industry, it's no wonder we are the foremost trusted cryptocurrency wallet. Rest effortlessly knowing your crypto is ensured with the world's most trusted crypto wallet. We allow you full control, back up your stores, and ensure them from unauthorized get to.

I'm sure blockchain purses generally is a quite excellent billfold. And also no longer communicate persons. Persons carry distribution connected with it. Trying to keep dollars on there may not lower in outrage. I identical to the blockchain purses.

Blockchain is very good wallet, 

This is a wallet that has been working for a long time, it is reliable and secure.

On 18.02.2020 at 10:10, onfito said:

Blockchain is very good wallet, 

This is a wallet that has been working for a long time, it is reliable and secure.

Actually I am rookies in crypto and for that reason I haven't any thought about blockchain wallet. I am truthful utilizing coinbase pockets. But I am interested to understand approximately this pockets. If it's not an excessive amount of hassle allow me understand

On 12/18/2019 at 4:53 AM, Huzlerdude said:

Electrum wallet are also good and it is your choice to make a good selection for yourself. No any bad reputation about it

Electrum is a pronounced wallet, and you be able to modify the set of contacts fees as trough as you want.  It isn't like Coinbase anywhere they accusation you for withdrawals.  Withdrawing bitcoin from electrum is stingy as compared to coinbase.

I do not recommend you leave the blockchain wallet (if you do not have a large amount of crypto assets) because securing your own wallet can be difficult in some cases and make your wallet vulnerable to hacking.

Each wallet has security features and transaction facilities in different fees. But both sides like electrum are easier to use and transaction costs are cheaper compared to blockchain but from its security the blockchain is safer than electrum in my opinion.

• Useful or interesting 1

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Blockchain wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love it It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.

I like this wallet too. I feel more comfortable using the blockchain wallet. I have been using blockchain wallet for a long time.

Hardware wallet is always expensive than a free online wallet. Because, it's more secure than a online free wallet. But blockchain is also a secure and trusted wallet for crypto currency.

It's a very good wallet with a lot of futures.

As I can see, it's the best online wallet.

Of course if you want all the control, you need to use a software wallet. something like electrum.

before i was using blockchain for the btc transaction but now i use personally electrum wallet i convert my keys from exudus to electrum and the fee is very low.and even electrum give you the opportunity to select the gas fee which is quite intresting

I like the blockchain wallet very much. It's my favorite one. Although it has a little more more transaction fee, But it's very secure. 

According to my knowledge I think that from the above list of top 10 Crypto wallets one of those is blockchain wallet which is very much useful and and it's very much protective also it facilitates various other uses of the coins.

All wallets have network fees that are associated with the transactions, known as the transaction fees. If i understand you question correctly you are asking about which one has the lower transaction fees. I would suggest that blockchain has lower transaction fees. Although in the electrum wallet something that is good is that you can choose the transaction fee that you want. This may be beneficial to you. Blockchain, however, you do not get that option.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think Blickchain wallet is better any other wallet online, because if Blockchain technology process many transaction safely and secure, so we can trust the potential security of Blockchain.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Blockchain wallet is the most secured, trusted ,reliable and well known and used wallet among many crypto users its highly recommended to use and it has a user friendly interface making it easy to use for newbies.

I have been using this wallet for more than two years and it is a safe and easy to use wallet and the transfer fees are low compared to the rest of the wallets

It also supports several currencies in addition to Bitcoin

On 12/12/2019 at 6:42 PM, sajid125 said:

I utilized blockchain and Coinbase before, however directly hoping to move my assets into Electrum wallet. Does someone reveal to me what could be the expense in Elctrum while moving assets to outside of the wallet? 

Does is it less expensive than Blockchain?

Image result for blockchain wallet

i hope with the term "expensive" you are talking about fees.

so, fees are made by miners, they are high if there a lot of transactions and they are low if there a small amount of transactions. those are not chosen by wallets. 

electrum is also better than blockchain wallet so you can move you coins on them. on electrum you can also chose the fees manually

On 2/28/2020 at 10:07 AM, Umair7737 said:

I really like a blockchain wallet very much because this is very popular these days and I am using this wallet from last year and it is very easy to use and very perfect.

block chain wallet is very much secured wallet to me. the wallet is very much popular wallet now and people are using it as it is very much easy to use .

Block chain is one of the most popular wallet in this platform.Many people used this wallet. This wallet is trusted. Block chain wallet is very first. But block chain fees very high. I am not used block chain. I am using coinbase.