Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Why is that bitcoin price is not influencing other coins?

8 hours ago, SlavaKPSS said:

It depends on the altcoins, although at the moment most of them are significantly affected by the cost of bitcoins. There are coins that are highly dependent on the value of bitcoins, but there are also slightly affected ones; it depends on the volume of circulating altcoins and some other factors.

You said there are coins affected in small extent an there are those in large extent are there that nit affected at all? apart from stable coins.

Who told you that's bitcoin doesn't influencing another coins? While when the bitcoin price pump,and other coins pump, if bitcoin drop, and other coins drop also

Quite simply the main reason behind this is due to the psyche of traders, because they control the supply and demand, when Bitcoin rises, fear dominates the market so that currencies fall.

Bitcoin consciousness careful as the care for of entirely crypto currencies has seriously affects the pricing of alt coins and the entire other coins. Bitcoin's consequences grow or decline has every time been exceptionally influential on altcoins.

On 2/13/2020 at 10:34 AM, Mxcity said:

Of course bitcoin affects other coins but the fact that bitcoin is ahead of the others is not a suprise because it has been there long before others

Of course you are very saying the correct thing because they rise in bull run and later can decrease. 

On 2/13/2020 at 4:05 PM, Ikarima said:

I believe in attendance is no currency in Bitcoin.  I put bitcoin on it.  I deliberate the value of Bitcoin is the highest, therefore I like Bitcoin. And I give birth to a batch of faithfulness in it.

The value of bitcoin is big and can be used for so many various purposes. 

Please you need to checked into the market because as ive seen once bitcoin up or down it give influence to other. 

Within coinbase you can see that many coin prices are being influenced by BTC. Bitcoin domination is still high and clears the path for other coins in terms of price movement.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency developed in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, the name given to the unknown creator (or creators) of this virtual currency. Transactions are recorded in a blockchain, which shows the transaction history for each unit and is used to prove ownership.

On 12/12/2019 at 9:25 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering why bitcoin always rise alone in the market without influencing other altcoins, but the moment it start to decrease in value you will see other coins falling as well. What do you think? 

Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the market. And it has the maximum volume. People are interested to invest on it. Also they believe on it maximum time. That's why always bitcoin price go up.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Bitcoin has a great influence on the other coins, a slight change in the market value of bitcoin affects the other altcoins be it positively or negatively but I think once bitcoins rises other coins rises as well in market values

For example tron , waves .... and a lot more are not influenced by bitcoin because they’re independent from it not like ltc... you can do some research 

I think same thinking why? Influence in bitcoin price fluctuate with huge amount but not affected on other coins

There has long been speculations that, Bitcoin and Altcoins have an inverse relationship when bitcoin rise the other coin must fall. That’s what I learn based on my research.

I conjecture you don't identify something about the crypto cash promote or you're a new backer who hasn't complete any exploration here. The outlay of Bitcoin is constantly influencing other alternatives, markedly as the control pace is consequently excessive today. Not individual is the Bitcoin set a price falling, but other crypto currencies are exaggerated as it rises. That is, the Bitcoin cost solitary is enough to change the enlistment of substitute crypto currency prices.

Bitcoin prices are not decreasing, as other crypto currencies are increasing, they are affected. Bitcoin prices are affecting other options.

It is because,many traders who are holding altcoins sell it even for cheap price when they see the price of bitcoin increasing,which causes those altcoins  price to decrease more.

But I will not lie to you. I do not know the reason for this matter, because I am new to this forum and try to learn everything related to this currency, because learning is useful and I entered this field in order to become a professional in it a lot.

Bitcoin has the most secure network and the rest are just copies of the original Satoshi idea and implementation. Some are forks of Bitcoin and others are just clones. Minimum effort coins with nothing special on them. When something comes with a really good new idea it gets value as Ethereum did. So Bitcoin dominates and in 2017 because of the massive marketing campaigns and advertising we've seen people rushing to buy any altcoin there was and prices went up a lot, only to crash back to where they begun. 

Dear I think you are wrong! because I think Bitcoin price is the guide and has always been influencing other coins, when the Bitcoin price go up all coins will go up when down the other down, so I dont understand what you mean with your topic!

if it influences, not in the currencies of a country, if not in the same cryptos, for example the btc goes down and many cryptos come down.

These crypto are fairly independent, even though they can be inter converted, and this may lead to the falling of one affecting the other, bitcoin being the most used coin, rises independently of other coins.

Coins may raise wit bitcoin all the time but it depends on the time when the bicoin raise ETH and altcoins if they didn't raise immediately they will follow of course . other coins especially shitcoins will die lol...

Yes, and I noticed that too! I agree with you very strongly! There is a relationship and trust between the Bitcoin and the rest of the encrypted coins. I don't know what it is! But we note that !