Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

Personally, I expect a price above 12,000, it is simply necessary for further development, it all depends on the mood of the people and the news that surrounds us.

• +1 1

Some analysts are anxious to drop to $ 6,000 in the coming days and see that $ 10,000 is very unlikely in these circumstances.Let the days tell us what will happen . 

• -1 1

By analyzing Bitcoin, many people are speculating that Bitcoin will double, I think Bitcoin will go up from 14 thousand to 15 thousand and now those who are investing will be profitable. wait 2020 and You can benefit.

• +1 1

I'm very optimistic that it will. Bitcoin has already been through so much and people are starting to doubt it less! Eventually we'll have mass adoption rates that no naysayer or fudder can fight against. I think $12000 by 2020 is a realistic outcome that we can all expect.

If not $12000 maybe even higher!

• +2 1

The prediction of $12K is believeable and even more companies are investing in it and try to make it legal.some big investors are investing in cryptocurrencies

• -2 1

Bitcoin gets halving that year 2020 absolutely price will increase.it is a mother currency of whole cryptocurrency industry.

Edited by khalidforu
  • -4 1

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

First of all there are many possibilities..

1) first bitcoin will touch 5500 now see when btc will touch this level

2) second if btc holds this weekly 21 ma then there a lot of chances it will break upper resistance .

6 hours ago, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

Yes there is a high possibility that bitcoin might cross the $12000 with the help of bitcoin halving because this event will surely bring price impact due to decreasing of the total supply.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I believe, experience a breakout hitting $12,000 before the end of 2019. Crossing the $10,000 barrier is so significant for bitcoin that even the bitcoin billionaire and co-founder of the Gemini crypto exchange, Tyler Winklevoss, believes that now bitcoin is only heading upwards. Although his optimism allowed him to suggest that bitcoin price is climbing to $15,000, at the same time, John McAfee extends the argument and suggests that bitcoin can reach $1 million mark as well if it successfully overtakes $100,000.

All your diagrams and their interpretation remind me of divination on coffee grounds. Do you still not understand that the price of bitcoin is regulated manually? If there are many holders, the price will fall. If someone starts buying bitcoin in the hope of getting rich the price will rise. It is impossible to predict this.

Currently I am using atomic wallet and blockchain wallet both are outstanding but my favorite is atomic wallet because here I can get access to many erc-20 tokens also with btc ,eth,ltc.etc...

• +2 1

Yes we can expect that in the next year all are waiting for the next halving and we expect more than 12000 this number we have it just in this year and more if you remember 13k and we really need more at 2020 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yeah sure it can... But remember it could also crash to lower zone lonely 5000-3000$ ...So be prepared for both sides and most importantly it friends on market sentiments.

• +1 1

I think bitcoin has the ability to reach high levels. Especially for this year 2020. The course of bitcoin has increased over time and it would not surprise me if in 2020 we exceed the $ 12,000 mark. that's my personal opinion.

• +2 1

12 minutes ago, royr5000 said:

How many bitcoins are there in the world. I have no idea about it. I have a little about bitcoin. like it's advantages and market price. So anybody explained me about this.

How many bitcoins are there in the world. I have no idea about it. I have a little about bitcoin. like it's advantages and market price. So anybody explained me about this.

About 79% of all bitcoins that can be mined have already been mined. A total of 21 million coins will be mined. But it will not affect the price. Large amounts of coins are concentrated in a small number of people. Therefore, they have the ability to manipulate prices to their advantage. The price can be any.

This will be possible to happen because the halving of bitcoin will be happen on the midyear of 2020 so that you can get some big profit from that, there are many people are waiting tbis opportunity to get some profit from it.

The price of $ 12,000 for bitcoin does not seem fantastic. Moreover, in 2020 the income of miners for block mining will decrease by 2 times, which means that many miners will stop production and the price will increase

• +2 1

In 2020 i think bitcoin will cross 20000$ becausein 2020 market will ve stable and the investment in etherum already to much loss for the investors so they will try bitcoin.

• +1 1

$12,000?  I think bitcoin could go much higher than that next year, especially with the halving coming up.

I've had a prediction running around in my head that bitcoin will probably reach its all time high and might even exceed it, ie, it'll go higher than $20,000.  It might take most of 2020 for that to happen, but I have the feeling it will.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

• +3 1

I really hope that 2020 will be very successful for the cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin has been accumulating for a long time. Now it's time for active growth.

• +1 1

Yes it could have broken the $ 12,000 figure. a lot of news circulating that the increase will be experienced in 2020 or 2021 we are very hopeful for that. because the increase makes a very big profit.

• +1 1

Well, if this condition happens then for now while btc price is low then we should buy more btc so if this things happens then the coins i brought will increase maybe a huge increase, but we will never know because of btc price will either rise or drops anytime.

• +2 1