People always talk about Ripple bull run - Page 8 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Digicoin

People always talk about Ripple bull run

Depending on where it will be used, if Ripple becomes a global currency that will be accepted, you can safely invest in it as it will sooner or later rise in price like bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Saboor said:

Wow,,, this is an amazing profits within a month,so what was the lucky coin you traded to get such amount within a short period of time

The coin was named: ZCL

And I came to Fork at that time, as I entered it only with luck, but after a few days, it increased very significantly as a result of the heavy purchase on it ..

Although Litecoin does not work well in comparison with other altcoins, we should not forget that LTC has been in bull run since February and it has not stopped yet

8 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes as the price is low now that is why anybody didn't bother about the 20 xrp but when the price will go higher then it will be a problem.

That is why it think they might be planning to make sure that the price never goes that high, because clearly they have thought of the worse when the prices gets too high.

20 minutes ago, Summi said:

That is why it is centralised because they can control it. Which is that bad. But it should be left to be determined by the investors and the traders.

Well does not matter because i do not use centralized coins anyway, but people should not dream of XRP growing any higher in bigger extent.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:04 AM, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

I have heard that ripple is not a stable coin it is an unstable crypto currency. I agree with you that it is a great coin with tremendous performance in the digital market. 

On 4/27/2020 at 9:36 AM, Ganhanmarin said:

With what I have noticed, litecoin did not grow yesterday at all, after it reach $45 recently, it has not decreased slightly. About ripple, I can not see any growth. 

Just be patient, you won't see a good movement now, but let bitcoin reach like $10000, then you will be able to see how it will react to bitcoin movement

6 hours ago, Summi said:

Yes there is a point there, but as I am holding some. I am just after profit and after I get that I am releasing it.

But there might never be any bigger profit from that coin, if you heard me right the coins might have plans to not rise too high so as to not mess up with that 20xrp that are used to pay for the wallet sort of saying.

Ripple cash are a superb coin and its future may be very vivid.I trust every body that the fee will move up lots.Coin marketplace file there are many excellent values of this coins

16 hours ago, hasdasdaw07 said:

I see ripple as a very popular and highly potential currency even though its value is not good right now but with diversity and after this market decline I am seeing prices begin to be positive and hopefully it will rise again

Ripple is one of the best centralized project which seems to prove people wrong about centralization, we need to trust them to an extent not to dupe them

This post actually cleared my doubts as in the notion that the ripple coin is actually a stable, as now I've one seen on which stablecoins must not be on the issue of it being at a price margin of $1 value, as I was on the doubts of ripple being like those which fluctuate I'm the market

• Useful or interesting 1

Why is ripple a stable coin when it grew significantly from its lowest price to dollar and more in 2017? However, it is definitely a great coin to invest in and trade as well.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:46 AM, Rezort said:

Why is ripple a stable coin when it grew significantly from its lowest price to dollar and more in 2017? However, it is definitely a great coin to invest in and trade as well.

Because the banks that have the largest quantities of them control the price of this, you will not find them rising like other currencies, but it is better to invest in them a small amount for the long term.

• +2 1

For me, I think that the ripple coin is one of the best cryptocurrencies, and I do not agree with you because the ripple currency is an unstable currency but its fluctuation is somewhat slow and this currency was placed in the third place after the Bitcoin coin and the ethereum currency and I advise everyone to invest in this currency and store it because it will have a high price Over the coming years

• +2 1

Ripple is anything but a stablecoin. A lot of people talk about a Riplle bull run because they invested a lot and perhaps invested it too late. Ripple now has other altcoins which are better than it. Not sure if you know but the ex-CTO of Ripple at some point left the project and become a CTO of Stellar - Stellar is like XRP on steroids, its a better clone of XRP and has more potential of growth at the moment so at moments it looks like to me like XRP has already done most of what it could and perhaps its time to let XLM to lead the show. 

First of all, Ripple's XRP is not a stablecoin you need to get rid off this misunderstanding first. Getting surprised? But yes, XRP is just a token in Riplle Network. Price of XRP is getting affected due to so many reasons. 

Xrp is very good stable coin but it will pump up after bitcoin halving. Because halving effect whole market. Now price is pumping up slowly from 0.24 and i think in near future it will be 1$.

• +2 1

Yes you are right,  ripple is very stable coin and we cannot earn a good profit investing on ripple in short time. The price of xrp is now $0.23 and it is slowly slowly rises and may be it require more sufficient time for touching good price. Its price pumped mainly when halving of bitcoin appear. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

ripple is not stable coin , price of Ripple increased or decreased with good speed . but from a year ripple really behave as a stable coin . 

their is really well pump in these days , hopefully we will see Ripple on pump mode soon as possible .

• Useful or interesting 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Ha Ripple is a great coin. Transfers through them are very easy and fast. This coin is also one of the coins of the future.

I have always liked the Ripple cryptocurrency because it is a stable currency and not like bitcoin and etherum are coins with high value but very unstable and they give a loss, on the other hand, ripple is good profit for traders.

On 12.12.2019 at 03:34, Digicoin said:

To my understanding. Ripple is a stable coin and not like bitcoin and unstable altcoin.

We said halving will trend bitcoin price up while altcoin would follow. What about Stablecoin like Ripple?

To me, I always think it is not good to invest in ripple because it is a stablecoin.

What's your say on this?

In January 2018, the ripple boost to $2, and after that, like wax from a candle, dropped back to$0.2. I can't predict whether the coin will continue to grow, but I can say one thing: there are more promising and successful coins than ripple. I advise you to pay attention to the coins of exchanges and wallets, such as TWT, BNB and others. Behind them are huge campaigns that are constantly evolving. Moreover, these campaigns promote their tokens, hold stakes, and offer bonuses to those who hold their tokens.

I would like to add some thoughts about this coin. The xrp cryptocurrency is subject to minor pumps at some time intervals, but mostly the chart is downward, and it is expected to pump up to$0.4 by the end of 2020. But I wouldn't make big plans for this coin. For me, BNB and TWT coins look more promising

Despite the fact that the XRP community usually supports forecasts about 28$ XRP price, this time many Twitter users doubt it. Their claims are reasonable, especially when you consider that the value predicted by the original message is nine times higher than the record level ever reached by XRP.

• +5 1