What is the maximum amount of BTC you can transfer to a wallet per day? Is there any limitation? - Page 5 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

What is the maximum amount of BTC you can transfer to a wallet per day? Is there any limitation?

It is unlimited unless there is a limit set by a wallet you use. I haven't used all wallets and perhaps some of them may have limits set for maximum too. I don't know why would some developer do that but maybe someone thought about this and made limits perhaps even asking for KYC in some cases. There are some very restrictive wallets.

• +2 1

No, dear, there are no restrictions on the withdrawal and deposit of Bitcoin, it is a central and wonderful currency, you can withdraw and deposit millions of dollars a day without any restrictions. 

• +2 1

I am join cryptotalk recently I don't know is a limit for any wallet receive per day but there are limitation on exchange such as wallet limit to withdraw your money $2 minimum amount. 

• +1 1

In cryptocurrencies wallets I thought there is no limitations of money transferred amount, but in exchanges I know there have limitations of withdrawing amount per day. 

• +3 1

The beauty of cryptocurrencies is that wallets do not have limits. It was my first question too and I was very excited to know that crypto gives us complete freedom to move and act as we want with our money.

Thus said, some centralized exchanges and perhaps some custodial wallets that I haven't used yet, may or may not have limits depending on their rules.

• +2 1

If they have limitations like Paypal or Skrill limited per day forget about them, but there is not limitation amount in some exchanges just need KYC request and that is why it is recommended to transfer all the Bitcoin to your wallet from an Exchange such as Binance that is limited if you do not have your KYC approved, once you pass the KCY you increase amount of your Bitcoin transfer limit in 24 hours.

All wallets may have a limit for sending or receiving Bitcoin.  I looked at the Coinbase wallet and they talked about the limit but they didn't specify the amount.  But if you see the limit on the exchange site, you can see it.  So there are many problems for the limit.  However, in my opinion, the limitation should be stopped

For me I can transfer any amount of bitcoin that's I want to transfer, but when it comes there have limitations of withdraw in the platform, I should follow their needs then.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 12/27/2020 at 10:33 PM, guatazoo said:

In cryptocurrencies wallets I thought there is no limitations of money transferred amount, but in exchanges I know there have limitations of withdrawing amount per day. 

Yah of course you are right, the crypto currencies wallets cannot giving limitations of use your own balance but this is only available in exchanges, and some of exchanges like binance if you have verified your KYC you will no have limit for withdraw.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I have not tried large sums of money transfer but I don't think there are any restrictions on that or any problem and you can transfer the amount you want and make several transfers a day without any problem.

• +2 1

It seems that if you send it from an exchange, there will be a limit as to what to send. But if you send it from a wallet, there is no limit to sending bitcoins, you can send all the bitcoins you have from one wallet to another. Bitcoin has solved the problem of transaction limits, country borders, and transaction fees. What's important is that you don't send them from an exchange wallet.

• +1 1

On 12/11/2019 at 6:41 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

One of the biggest problems with digital fiat payment processors (like PayPal and Skrill) is that the maximum amount of money you can send to someone else's account is limited per day.

As with paypal and skrill the exchanges will find it difficult to accept many bitcoins deposited one day in any account and may block the account to start looking. There are scams and hacks and no exchange woud be willing to allow cryptocurrencies obtained illegally to be sold from their service. But between non custodial wallets there is no limitation, anybody can send any amount of Bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

The exchanges will probably set limitations to the amount they will allow you to withdraw and if you deposit too much they have some regulations that could ask for more information, as where you got that and to pass them trading results or anything they think. But when transfering between non custodial wallets there are no limits.

Well many wallets that requires KYC set some limits to withdrawal and deposits but the fact remains that there are wallets that has no limitations whatsoever

Sometimes there are transactions that you will meet that are worth billions of dollars and the fee will only be a few dollars as in any other transaction. In the Bitcoin network there is no limit for a maximum amount to transfer, any amount you own you can transfer to another account.

there are some wallets which they have a limit of 100 bitcoins and there are wallets which they have a limit of 1000 bitcoins. I try as much as possible to perform different transactions with Ethereum, as it takes less time than Bitcoin.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

What are the lowest and highest amounts of money that can be sent by Bitcoin every 24 hours?

Quite older topic but it still does make the sense on forum that's why I quote this line from OP. Actually, there can be certain lower limit for Bitcoin that can be transferred to the another wallet. Lower limit means, user should have at least higher transferrable Bitcoin after covering the lowest possible network fee. 

In case of higher limit, there is no specific limit despite miners delay the mining of transactions. Quite interesting? You can even perform a single transaction of all existed Bitcoins so far. That's why Bitcoin is for freedom. 

• +1 1

On 1/18/2021 at 7:16 AM, Whited35 said:

In case of higher limit, there is no specific limit despite miners delay the mining of transactions. Quite interesting? You can even perform a single transaction of all existed Bitcoins so far. That's why Bitcoin is for freedom. 

This was the most complete answer I have ever received in this topic. Most members referred to the limitation of sending bitcoin regarding the reserve of exchanges but according to what you said, the whole bitcoins on the network can be transferred in one transaction! Is this really possible in practice? It may take months before miners can confirm such a huge transfer and what could be the fee for the transaction? It would be indeed interesting if someone can calculate the fee for sending all the bitcoins on the network!

• Useful or interesting 1

I think this will vary depending on the portfolio or platform that is being dealt with.
I have not tried the lower or upper limit of sending,
As for me, I deal with transfers between wallets in Litecoin because it has low fees and I have not previously tried Bitcoin in transfers,
But I do not think that there is an upper limit for the transfer, since the value is registered and the address sent to it is correct, the value does not matter, but it may take longer to confirm, but any wallet can accommodate a lot of cryptos inside it, so there is no upper limit,
Also, since the two parties do not know each other, then there is no need to prove the sources of the crypto or the transferred money.

• +3 1

Interesting, huh? Let me explain a little bit for your satisfactions 😉.

12 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

but according to what you said, the whole bitcoins on the network can be transferred in one transaction! Is this really possible in practice?

Yes, it is possible without any doubts. Suppose, here we have total mined Bitcoin around 18.5 millions and if that amount is attempted to transfer into a Bitcoin wallet, transactions will be successfully taken place. 

12 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

It may take months before miners can confirm such a huge transfer and what could be the fee for the transaction?

Nope friend. Total amounts of mined Bitcoins will be already there to be transferred to one address it means miners can easily mine that one transaction(keeping in your mind that there will be no more other transactions to create Bitcoin network congested). As there is 1 MB block size, miners have no problem to include that single transaction into their block even at the lowest possible network fee. Higher network fee is caused by the difficulty on the blockchain network. 

• +5 1

I have also have the same thought that Bitcoin transaction isn't limited. That's why we are using this platform over others. But it may depends upon the wallet you are using. If there are restrictions then I think it can be removed simply by doing proper things like KYC or something.

Dear as for decentralized portfolios, such as a trust wallet and an Atomic wallet, you do not require you to enter money on it in large numbers.  In some things, these things are mainly present in the central trading platforms of the countries in general, so that you want to enter a large amount of bitcoin, you must prove it stops through the passport and places in general the national until you enter huge sums into your account for fear of money laundering.  Through cryptocurrencies, thank you very much.

• +4 1