Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

My dear friend I want to tell you that this is the right place for the Bitcoin and one thing more I want to tell you that I have not any imagine in the Life to receive the Bitcoin but no I am happy to work on this phone

• +3 1

I think that Bitcoin is very similar to gold, and it can be used just as gold is used for cryptocurrencies because its quantity is limited and people trust it is great and it will become a valuable asset.

Bitcoin will remain the first in the cryptocurrency market and there will be no change between it and the Forex because both are important, but there may be a strategy to integrate them, which contributes to supporting the global economy as it is not necessary to dispense with paper currencies and commodities

• +3 1

I do not know if this idea is correct or not, but in my opinion that countries will not be able to adopt a fully encrypted currency, as paper and coins are better for everyday life and small businesses, but for the cryptocurrency it is better for large investments as it brings huge profits to its investors.

• +5 1

I do not think that this will happen soon, because the dollar occupies the world and is the adopted currency in all countries of the world, so it is not easy for them to abandon it and adopt Bitcoin as the main currency for trading.

According to me friend nothing can replace bitcoin now as we all know its having much importance and its value is very high so nothing can beat bitcoin but  about future we cannot say anything because anything can be possible anytime but bitcoin will rise it value more I think near in future my friend. 

The world of cryptocurrencies is the right and the best place for cryptocurrencies. My reason for this is that it is just how the currency his and it is being used as the mother of all other forms of cryptocurrencies.

Dear friend, in my opinion, I do not see that Bitcoin can be exchanged for anything else, whether a commodity, currency, mortgage, etc. It is the best currency until today, and everyone is competing to win it, so it cannot be compared with anything.

I do not think that governments and government institutions will officially adopt Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, as these currencies are decentralized and therefore these governments will not be able to impose their control over the various transactions of these currencies and impose taxes on them.

Dear friend, cryptocurrencies act as a virtual decentralized payment system, and cryptocurrencies are used in conducting virtual transactions, so I do not think that you can exchange them for something physical, but you should know that you can buy a car using bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

The future of cryptocurrencies is very brilliant, and this matter is not in dispute, and I am now trying to collect the largest amount of currencies in order to invest them because the future for these currencies and I want to be among the first people in this field

• +3 1

Yes, you are absolutely right, bitcoin can be sold in the market, but it is a bit more complicated, because as it is a cryptocurrency people tend to be bad sometimes, so they will want to scam you.

Bitcoin should take place along with other assets of the trading market. Bitcoin will bypass gold very soon. This will have a very positive effect on the entire cryptocurrency market. 

• +2 1

I think If you are sure that these currencies are counterfeit and you are still storing these currencies, then you are much mistaken because it will become its price.

The proper place for Bitcoin is simply the platforms like binance, Yobit, Hubei and all other platforms where bitcoins and other crypto currencies are traded, thats all .

My dear friend, yes, the currency of Bitcoin is the strongest currency among the most popular and stable currencies, so I do not think that there is another work that can be done in the coming years because it has risen from time to time

The right place for bitcoin is, of course, the whole world or be used worldwide if the use of cryptocurrency will be legalized by all the country then the place of bitcoin will be the whole world, as we use it every day and every transaction we do.

• +3 1

For the time being, Bitcoin would not need to replace a feature of the financial system. It is used in tandem with fiat money as a means of transacting and sending money across the world without the need for a middleman. Bitcoin effectively excludes banks from the transaction market. This is why we claim "be your own bank."

Hello my friend, I don't think there is a cryptocurrency as strong as the cryptocurrency giant Bitcoin. Other currencies may appear, gain popularity, and have a strong name in the market

Hello friend, it is true, cryptocurrencies have become very popular and it is time to start knowing and using it, it has many advantages, if you have received fractions of bitcoin it is better to secure it in a reliable wallet.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and has very high reliability, so it is difficult to fight it.  Many countries are now dealing with Bitcoin, which has led to the increase in the popularity of cryptocurrencies in general and Bitcoin in particular.  Countries prefer stable digital currencies because their price is unchanged.  Experts expect the price of Bitcoin to reach $ 1 million within a few years.  Therefore, you will not find anyone thinking of exchanging Bitcoin for any of their commodities.

Of course crypto is more popular than forex, in terms of profit, crypto is more profitable and easier to trade. Crypto's capitalization keeps increasing every year and the volume is increasing as well. In the future the cryptocurrency market will replace the forex market without being adopted by the government, we know that it will never happen. But by itself the crypto market will take over the forex market, this is a natural cycle.

• +4 1

On 12/11/2019 at 7:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

You are not wrong, you are a newbie as you say and you came up with a very wise question. I believe yes bitcoin and most of other coins are more of assets more than they are money as you say they are commodities, and this is because of their high inflation rate and volatility. However not all coins shares the same features, there are stable coins available and there are those with lower volatility and they are less commodity than they are money. In short crypto world is huge and you have a lot to learn here and the forum is a right path brother.

I don't think it will replace anything everything has its place that it's needed. Bitcoin is a digital currency and its role is going to be in digital payment and digital transactions it is only a matter of time until all of this becomes real. 

• +1 1

Right place for Bitcoin is where is it right now, I dont show Bitcoin in others place other than internet, market trade place and also some financial system in some countries .......etc it is in right place the deference is to be developed more and to be adopt on others sectors..

• +3 1