Crypto is a get rich Quick? - Page 54 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Crypto is a get rich Quick?

If you want to earn from cryptocurrency faster, you can pick up Bitcoin, and invest in more dollars and buy Bitcoin at a lower price, and when the price goes up, selling Bitcoin can make you a lot of money owners very quickly.

• +2 1

Yes crypto is a get rich quick. When I have joined the world of cryptocurrencies I was a poor but will my skills and with my experience I earned a very good amount of money from the Crypto currency. Every one will become a rich man because of the Crypto currency.

My dear friend, this is not necessary for someone who works here to become rich. There are people who lost their money in the world of encryption, and this is a natural thing. You have to think well before starting any step and study it perfectly so that you can earn profits to become rich

Definitely for a beginner like me of course i want to get rich quickly, but in what way you can earn money? Trading, investment or mining. My friend said that here at crypto you can easily earn money but you need to exert time, hard work and patience now my friend has earned alot of money in this field.

• +3 1

Yes you are right friend crypto is a get rich quick platform because it provide means for the members of the forum to be able to earn money but one need to acquire knowledge and experience on how to make trading and investment then one also need to know which type of business are profitable that have more benefits and values in order to earn more money

This is true, we must have a lot of patience in order to reach the goal that we want to achieve, when I also started in the world of cryptocurrencies I also thought that it was an easy job through which I would earn a lot of money, but now I have become more knowledgeable.

It's the same thing which I considered but it's not like that. Making money in crypto is not easy. It takes time and hard work. We have to work on daily basis and regularity is the first requirement and prior to all other terms. 

Crypto is get rich but not get rich quick ...
In order to get rich by relying on encryption only, that requires you to be patient because you have to wait for long periods and do continuous work for several years and monitor the fluctuations of the financial markets and know how to invest.

• +3 1

Yes correct
 And I was rushing to get the money quickly, but it takes a lot of relaxation and patience and making things simpler
 So I changed my way of thinking, and what I aspire to now is to understand all the terms that senior members write like blackchain and many others like it.
 After my understanding of it and my knowledge about the market, work and everything here, I will return to my interest in making profits.

• +2 1

Do you think @Dormilon that cryptocurrencies will make us rich quickly? In my opinion, thinking about that is something that is not right, I am one of those who has been in this for some time and I know that I am not yet millionaires, I have learned that if you have little capital you will not have great profits, that would be a divine miracle,
You can get richer than you are quickly, yes, because the amount of capital you invest can happen to you, but with a very low capital, that is impossible in the short term.

• +1 1

There is no work in the world that makes you rich in a short time, you need to learn, gain experience and get a promotion in order to become responsible and the owner of experience, then you will be able to earn more money and become rich, This applies to cryptocurrency 

• +3 1

My dear friend. Experience is the amount of knowledge that we gain over time and any field in which we work requires patience to get a wonderful benefit that belongs to all and benefits all of them and as for the subject of material gain I see that it will become one of our priorities after acquiring skill and learning in investment and methods of technical analysis.. All appreciation.

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, this is a saying that I cannot trust, because quick riches are based on extraordinary luck, and I say work here requires calm and patience, and that we do not hurry to get rich and the greed factor possesses us to walk step by step.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, earning in this field is a little slow and needs patience, that we make 100 comments without gaining anything from them, then we win on our work after 7 days, so patience is needed to gain big gains, and it deserves patience. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

Do you think @Dormilon that cryptocurrencies will make us rich quickly? In my opinion, thinking about that is something that is not right, I am one of those who has been in this for some time and I know that I am not yet millionaires, I have learned that if you have little capital you will not have great profits, that would be a divine miracle,
You can get richer than you are quickly, yes, because the amount of capital you invest can happen to you, but with a very low capital, that is impossible in the short term.

@Lewis01 The person who thinks he is going to get rich overnight with cryptocurrencies, does not know where he stands, of course I think not, to get rich in cryptos you have to be patient and wait a time, not specific, but not short either, as you say, to earn a lot we have to invest a lot, that makes you see that if you do not have much capital, becoming rich will be very difficult in the short term.

• +1 1

"Despite this lack of understanding, the cryptoasset owners interviewed were often looking for ways to 'get rich quick' citing friends, acquaintances and social media influencers as key motivations for buying cryptoassets,"

• +3 1

Mainly crypto trading is a way for making good profit. you can make huge profit you invest good but you need to find out real coin first. if you want to make good profit then you need to  study first about trading.

• +3 1

its conceivable to get rich rapidly from crypto yet it requires heaps of information abilities and persistence. you can't rapidly bring in large cash however with information and great abilities can make enough.

On 4/19/2021 at 4:15 PM, Hamzakhanturk said:

yes I used to think like that, I think all newbies when first discovered cryptocurrency also thought that way. And after learning a few things they will know that they can get rich quickly but have a very high risk.

So you see it too, I think that many crypto users especially these newbies expects what's not there, but we can not blame them I mean where would they get information that crypto business is like any other businesses and not a jackpot for straight profit while governments does not allow it anywhere and it is not taught anywhere.

This matter varies from person to person, there are successful people in cryptocurrency and investing in cryptocurrencies, but I think it is a very small percentage, and it is possible to become rich in cryptocurrencies, especially after these historical highs for most of the cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Crypto is that where we can invest and trade earn profit. It didn't make you rich it can only fulfill your daily expenses and people are earning profit.we should work hard to earn more profit. This is forum to show patience because the bitcoin price is change 

• +1 1

If you enter any new field, you need patience until you get what you want, be careful of sites that tempt you with large sums of profit within a short period of time, as they are all false.If you want to earn money from coding talk, you must search to gain knowledge and read the forum rules well, and if you want to invest, do not risk an amount that you cannot afford to lose, good luck my friend.

• +3 1

Not really, you have to have a lot of patience to get what you want, if we were in 2009 I would tell you otherwise, but not so go ahead friend, keep working hard for your goals.

• +1 1

My friend, there is nothing in life that brings money quickly, otherwise you will see all people working in it and always any work that needs patience, continuing learning and gaining experience to reach success, but the opportunities in the world of cryptocurrencies are wonderful and we must take advantage of them.

• +3 1

"Despite this lack of understanding, the cryptoasset owners interviewed were often looking for ways to 'get rich quick' citing friends, acquaintances and social media influencers as key motivations for buying cryptoassets,"

• +3 1