How do you see new cryptocurrency project? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

How do you see new cryptocurrency project?

On 12/11/2019 at 11:48 PM, aqua said:

I see that they only want to get the investor's money without thinking about how they can give benefits to their investors. They don't think about running the project for a long time, but they think about the short time only, so that makes people or investors don't trust them, and they will not invest in the project. I only see that right now, many new projects are ready to get the money from many people, and in the end, the project will shut down and never continue the phase of the plan.

Yes, generally they are shit. That is why we must carefully choose the project. I hope there will be some real guy who had a real plan in the future. Let's hope the best.

I think the main reason the developer always create other cryptocurrency is because that is profitable. Where we know investor is more interested on high return for their investment. So they will find cryptocurrency have big profit margin and new project. I think the developer is same person where create new token coin in Ethereum blockchain.

They will create it in different period time for the age. So the possibility get known by investor if the project is scam is small. That is will lead investor lazy to find new project.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

not every cryptocurrency will be more profitable and will have future..ther are hundreds of cyrptocurrency which donot have any volume and price..

and all the cryptocurrency projects are for profit..for the owner as well as for the investors

I also join airdrops and bounties program but I found mostly full of scam and they don't pay it is very difficult to fulfill all requirements there are many Crypto coins in market but most of the coins price is nothing in may openion we should trade on stable coins like butcoin doge ltc trx ethereum 

On 12/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, samislam said:

new projects should visual the market before lunching.because many of the investors are not moving in for those scam projects.the market analysis is important and the project should be strong to enter in the market.at the current market situation i think this is very hard to stay

You have to check their goals .Whatheir they are possible or not.Because if any project make claim of they are gonna built new city on mars in 5 years you have to not believe it .because its impossible now.So always check throughly your selective projects and then make investment.

13 hours ago, lucky80 said:

Yes, generally they are shit. That is why we must carefully choose the project. I hope there will be some real guy who had a real plan in the future. Let's hope the best.

Yes, I hope the same as you. We hope that they can get the lesson so they can choose the right project and they can search for the other news to find those projects. We should spend time to search the news in choosing the right project because that will determine we can make a profit with them or not.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:49 PM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes I wonder why people just bring up new cryptocurrency project without a clear vision to last in the industry, because I have participated in different cryptocurrency bounty campaign some will reward you for doing task for them, thinking that they will list on exchange they will disappear and the project end up becoming a scammer project. So what do you think? 

Well, this is like seeing your profile pic. No one will trust you with your joking face if we don't search your background thoroughly. Research must be done and we can't just believe what we see.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

New project meaning " hope " for all crypto user to built business and make money. It doesn't matter delis or not because many new project can give good perspective about crypto. From there will create carious to try and replace trust, that's the works.

There are mainy problems with new cryptocurrency project. The problem is that the cryptocurrency market still isn’t regulated by any means, there are no risk assessment mechanisms, and there is no guarantee  like at all of return on investments, except the word of honor of people who came up with the project.

I first heard from my friend's mouth and was inspired by her and I am currently working on the hope that if my 100 is completed then I will get a new payment.

In my sight the new project of crypto currency is very good and its work on large scale and mining increase the number of crypto currency on daily basis. More people earn profit and more people invest in for profit purpose this is good step for investor that invest and new coins consume.

On 12/17/2019 at 8:58 AM, Roomi said:

I think in this rush of new projects of crypto currency it is difficult to find good projects. But if you study strongly than you can find best projects

i think with the amount of coins we have on the market now and the amount of scammers its really hard to find the right coin among the scams which is why we stopped believing in new coins.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:49 PM, Delgboke said:

So what do you think? 

This is nothing new. This past year, more and more ICOs and IEOs are turning into just scam, with no real-world application and potential to be a game-changer in the current market. Only investing proves to be profitable, trading is too much risk with little profit when you have smaller capital, and campaigns like here and in Bitcointalk could give some profit but higher ranks are required.

New projects should bring more convenience for users of the crypto world. And while they bring disappointment. If a coin benefits, then it will be popular.

In general, the average value of the Innovation Sub-Index has decreased somewhat compared to the previous period, indicating that the activity of the global public chain technology innovation is decreasing.

There are lot of people who project new cryptocurrency in market rewarding for small task and they loose market trend because of not sufficient fund and some people consider that they will go up than bitcoin but they do not build up infrastructure like bitcoin so that is why they loose

On 12/31/2019 at 8:12 AM, aqua said:

Yes, I hope the same as you. We hope that they can get the lesson so they can choose the right project and they can search for the other news to find those projects. We should spend time to search the news in choosing the right project because that will determine we can make a profit with them or not.

We do learn how to spend money in our daily lives. For instance, our mother always chooses and picks fresh vegetables before buying it. We should learn from that example before making any investment.

1 hour ago, lucky80 said:

We do learn how to spend money in our daily lives. For instance, our mother always chooses and picks fresh vegetables before buying it. We should learn from that example before making any investment.

Yes, with learning and search the other information, that will help us to decide. And if we can get the right information, that will make us choose the right project to invest in. But we can see that many projects that seem to be a good project its end with the scam the people, and they running the investor's money without giving any explanation to them. We need to be careful with a similar project and don't use too big money to invest in the project if we don't have much information. I think we need to calm down before we select the project so we can think clearly to choose the project.

On 12/31/2019 at 8:40 PM, ananya7737 said:

Some company makes innovation for improvement. That is the reason why the companies are trying to make some projects that might be helpful to humankind in the future. Usually, these projects need a lot of budgets to start with or finish the project if it is ongoing. Now to raise funds, they must create tokens or have this Initial Coin Offering available for investors who are trying to invest. And another purpose I think is to merely cheat investors to earn money instantly.

Some company has a real intention and some are a spammer. We must check the company and team profile. The team must have a proven track record. But that is not guaranteed if they not doing an IEO. Simple!

What I have done to make the provinces very strong and very bizarre is the reason why India is so strong that it is going to be very strong for the future and there will be no people in the future which can cause me to die a hundred times as wellIn the cryptocurrency project, I think that's good, but for those who do bad things,
General Chat Chat LoungThere is no reaction to the project. I see nothing because they have become more dark because they are doing so much worse than what they are doing

Always digital currency add news coins. Some are actually real most of coins are fake. We should to do need lot of research about this coin. Also share your group .then invest.other wise you will be lost your money.

On 1/5/2020 at 12:26 PM, aqua said:

We need to be careful with a similar project and don't use too big money to invest in the project if we don't have much information.

Exactly, If you see a project with a similar idea, don't invest. See whether the first project success or not. If the first project unsuccessful why should we invest in another failure? Bounty hunters should also avoid these similar projects.

2 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Exactly, If you see a project with a similar idea, don't invest. See whether the first project success or not. If the first project unsuccessful why should we invest in another failure? Bounty hunters should also avoid these similar projects.

You are absolutely right. But sometimes, the bounty hunters are too greedy to chase the money, and that makes them not be careful to choose the projects. They just follow the other people's advice to join that project, but they don't have much information about the projects. We don't have to support the project if the project is not good, and we don't have to force ourselves to help them. At this moment, we can hold ourselves from joining any project, and we should focus on trading because trading now is good to make a profit.

you are right most of airdrops or bountys is scam giving some coins by doing some task but coin naver list on any exchanges only wasting peoples time.