People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence! - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

People Need Cryptocurrency Evidence!

On 12/10/2019 at 10:12 AM, Delgboke said:

Sometimes we try to lecture our friends and people around us the importance of utilizing cryptocurrency opportunity it will look like you are pouring water on a rockystone because they have not seen evidence of cryptocurrency in you for them to believe that cryptocurrency pays. What do you think? 

I too so had that experience when I was illustrating on how they should join Cryptocurrencies as it's going to one be officially in nearly every country, as they didn't believe, but when I m I converted some Crypto into fiat, the all gambled on how is That possible, some people will always want be evidence to believe anything

• +1 1

I assume the answer to it's far quite simple if they do not accept as true with that cryptocurrency can generate a income display a few evidence of your income like withdrawals i'm certain they will immediately make investments with it after they see the proof.

Yes some people don't believe that crypto currencies is something. Actually this peoples have never came across this terms. So it's very difficult to make them understand things. 

• +1 1

I agree with you. For you to invite people to join cryptocurrency, you have to show them proof first because if you didn't, they will believe is a scam.

• +1 1

Yes, but we must be patient so that we can persuade them to possess the cryptocurrency even if for a small amount of money so that N = benefit from it in the future.

• +1 1

Maybe you are right about people need to have some evidence about this world. But none should give any evidence to them. If you hear bout this world such as bad news and trust them. It is just your problem everybody must make own research about BTC. There are a lot of videos, topics etc what is BTC, how to work. But people are tired to make something new for themselves. 

• +1 1

Yes that's true , most people don't believe that crypto is legit and most of them needs evidence, so I think if you made a profit from any aspects of crypto and withdraw the earning then show it to them and tell them how you made it.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yeah it will be difficult to convince people about crypto until they get the evidence of the cryptocurrency. I have tried to educate my friends that crypto pays but he don't believe me but when he saw the evidence then he was surprised.

I think that digital currencies are not that complicated for people to fear, it is true that they do not exist on the ground, but there are a lot of companies already supporting this field and trading in it, all you have to do is try it only.

• +1 1

I agree, many people do not believe in cryptocurrency, believing that it is a fraud! The fact is that these are human stereotypes, such is the psychology. I once told my mother about cryptocurrency, and she started accusing me of being engaged in fraud... the horror!

• +1 1

Well, you can prove that cryptocurrency is really pay like introducing cryptotalk for them.  I believe that it pays because there is evidence that many large companies in developed countries use it as a daily transaction asset.

• +1 1

Whatever you think is correct, the analogy you have given may change, such as water in a rock, but over time the rock eventually breaks or erodes.  So it takes patience to impart knowledge to those who do not yet know.

Its true, its also happen with me. Its a normal nature of the people that they can a adopt a new thing easily, but don't worry. Its not necessary to make them believe that you are earning in a good way. But they will see that you are earning a lot by doing this, then they can't put any objection on you. 

• +1 1

My friend, you don't have to explain the cryptocurrency. Anyone now hears it in the media, but he just refuses it because it is something new that he doesn't understand

well i am facing this problem these days , when i tell them that i work in crypto and can gain money from it the laugh on me and don'e believe me but i think they will change their minds after i show them my gain when exchanging TALK is openned

• +2 1

I think you can show evidence to these people. There are a lot of clever ways to do that. I think you'd better use your intelligence in this matter.
Good luck for you

Cryptocurrency business is really profitable when you have good background and experience about the field but many people seems not to agree with this fact and the only way I think one can be able to convince them to join the field is by showing them some evidence of withdrawal because most people think it is a new way of scamming people around the world.

Yes some people never believe them because it is a decentralized currency and nations usually don't use crypto currency so people are unaware of its benefits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Truly obviously I concur with you and with some part about this theme, yet there are an answer and it isn't far, we dont overlook that Bitcoin has close to 11 years so there is challenging task to do later on with enchantment crypto.

not sure what to say but if the situation lecuring me i would think it as a only reference then will still go look ahead for research since you cant just rely on that 'lecure' you learned from as maybe not even that accurate so when it comes to this would be great to research what "that guy" said to you.

20 hours ago, arikjordan said:

you can prove that cryptocurrency is really pay like introducing cryptotalk for them and you can demo some doing here in this forum, you can posts and you will show your yobit account , It's really pay.  

Things like this forum happens by chance are not things you should consider as things that makes crypto great, crypto becomes great by investing and trading more use of it is what makes it secure and great.

Yes that's right, to tell friends and people about the cryptocurrency opportunity requires proof that cryptocurrencies are profitable, otherwise there's no evidence they won't believe it. I think just give proof of our income to get them interested and they will ask you to teach about cryptocurrency.

I feel your sentiments because I myself have already experienced that, even if you provide some evidence they still not believe or not try to make an income from crypto. They lazy in making some post in this forum because they were complaining that its demands of number of post per day was a lot. So I said to them that if you are always complaining then you couldn't achieve anything.

When I said that most of those who provide cryptocurrencies don’t believe me but when I showed them the money they believed me they told me that they also want to join crypto.  Ha ha ha

On 12/10/2019 at 2:12 PM, Delgboke said:

What do you think? 

I think as same as you @Delgboke.Cryptocurrency isn't popular in many countries,well most of the countries.As it is not a trend so people think that it is not paying.We have to give them a solid evidence ,that it is really paying.But still many people will not trust you.I think as the time will progress it's popularity will increase and people will have to accept it.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎