What are your fears before investing in crypto? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What are your fears before investing in crypto?

When I started in this World, everything that had to do with investments scared me because there are many scam pages now what I do is study the project well, know who is behind it, find a reliable exchange to be able to put my Cryptocurrencies 

Just like you, I also think cryptocurrency is a scam, so I am afraid to invest in it. A friend assured me that cryptocurrency is not a scam, he has benefited from crypto. Then I started to enter trades little by little and made a profit from trading.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:42 AM, Delgboke said:

What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Oh we are in business now? What were my thoughts was fears about scammers and about losing money. Just as you do with this post you have these fears because you are ignorant. If you try to learn something it will be better for you.

In my first stage, I used to hear that there are people making profits from cryptocurrencies, but I had some doubts.Then I decided to enter this field at first it was somewhat difficult, then with time I gained experience and became earning some money and I intend in the future to increase my investments in cryptocurrencies.

Edited by minoooo5

What scares anyone the most before investing is the sharp fluctuation in the prices of cryptocurrencies, and each of us becomes confused about making the right decision, I think this is the biggest concern before investing, and the cryptocurrency market is a market based on supply and demand, so a deep study before investing is important.

The real fear is to buy the currency at a price, and then after a few days, its price collapses completely and does not return to its value. It must be confirmed before buying and making sure of the value of the currency

Well, the main fear that you have when you are going to invest in Cryptocurrencies is to lose money, that the things that you planned will not work out, for this you have to invest in knowledge and also know how much you can lose, that that investment does not compromise your capital.

You cannot earn money by being afraid. Don't be afraid.. Be brave, be confident and enjoy your gains. You will not be able to make the right choices and win because you will be uneasy where you enter scared. Be brave.

• +4 1

My biggest fear will always be not getting my investment back, losing my income for a project that did not fulfill what was promised. Another fear I have is to invest when a crypto is going up and at the moment it begins to lower its price considerably. We must have expensive that is the crypto world if we want to undertake there will always be these risks when analyzing an investment project.

My biggest fear was to losing all my money, but this is not a race about lambos and that stuff, but about knowledge. In 4 years of crypto i have lose money, but won a lof of knowledge in exchange,  how to avoid and get rid of scammers, what are real tokens, fake icos, and how to reach the value.

my biggest fear is that of investing more money than I am willing to lose,

simply because I get caught up in emotions !.

Also there is always the fear of being scammed, because this world is full of bad people.

The biggest fear that always happens to me is that a cryptocurrency collapses and I lose a lot of money that would be very sad since you can lose everything overnight.

The fear of losing the investment. That feeling of anguish of investing in a currency and thinking that it may lose value, is not removed. I also experienced fear when I made my first cryptocurrency deposit to my wallet from an exchange. This emotional state (fear) is natural in the human being and the world of cryptocurrencies must learn to cope with it.

My fears when investing in cryptocurrencies is that they are scams and second that they do not generate the expected profits. In the first case, when making any investment in cryptocurrencies, we must evaluate all incidents, analyze the market, the environment in which it operates and very important to inquire about the other party with whom we are going to negotiate and also evaluate the return of the investment.

the fear as we all have is to invest in a project and suddenly its value drops dramatically although it is something that can happen

Undoubtedly one of the most common fears is losing all your capital, making bad movements in the market if you trade and that the price of the asset will go against you. Another is to invest in a platform, and be it scam, in my opinion those two are the main ones.

Edited by cesarock11

My biggest fear was being scammed, but the impetus to enter the cryptomarket was greater, I will not deny that as a newbie I was a victim of several scams but the profits are more than compensated, not only in money but in learning

You will face fear at that time when you don't know about investment and also you don't have experience of cryptocurrency because when I invest at first time I wasn't know what to do how to receive my payment again so many days I was confused then someone suggest me so I think without knowledge everything will be fear..

• +1 1

I have already got scammed one time before when trying to invest in a crypto project. I fear that the project team will dump the price. Also sometimes project whitepaper end up being a copy from another project and team is also fake. We should be careful when investing in any crypto project.

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

My biggest fear investing on crypto of course lose value of asset, in cryptocurrencies is common the down and up trend and can make you heart bit so hard if the price going bottom, so to prevent that i usually use free money from airdrop or bounties.

The main fear at the investing time is just the new coin that the coin is fake or not if the coin is fake after our investment we can loss our all money in that coin so we must to be careful to invest in the coin and also invest in a old and good exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 6:42 AM, Delgboke said:

In my early stage in the world of cryptocurrency the moment I heard it, I just concluded that it was a scam that was my major fear as of that time, What was your thought before coming into the business? 

Hello my friend

After getting interested in cyrptocurrency world, I opened an account at an exchange and sent a small amount of money and made the first purchase.

The biggest fear I faced was when I transfered coins. What if the coin did not go to the correct address and it disappeared, I was very worried.😂

I think the stability of the market, the phenomenon of the price, the legitimacy and the protection of the State are things have affected on psychological investors and scare them for investing.

Yes you are told it is a scam but the problem is that you didn't look for yourself. Don't do what you are told by anyone. You have to look and search the internet, you will see it is all there. Scams are there too but it is not the majority.

• +3 1

A great fear that I have had is that they could hack my wallet or the exchange where I have coins and that they do not refund anything hehehe