Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

Twitter and Facebook both are big social media platform's to promote crypto currency projects also, but I don't think Twitter also introduce their own coin and distribute their users, like Facebook do their Libra coin to give their users.

Libra coin is not good project that's why facebook leave that project. As far as I see, Facebook Google and Twitter does not support bitcoin much. So I don't think Twitter will give us any crypto coin.

Twitter has large population of users than Facebook and so to the amount of capital they gather is sufficient not to give crypto but I don't know if the future if that may be possible.

It is possible for all social media to do this in the future, but at the present time many countries are fighting this matter, but I think it is temporary and the cryptocurrencies for social media will appear in the future

The moderators of facebook company said that too before , and they didn't lauch their own cryptocurrency till now! So projects like this may take a long time to success because there are many governments and banks still against them.

If the Libra coin was actually launched from Facebook, I believe that this will encourage all communication companies to launch their own currencies, and I think Twitter will do that.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:54 AM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

It looks like that twitter will also create their own coin, just like what facebook done. Although they didn't announce it yet, I believe that they already have a plan to create crypto coin on their own. They don't want to be beated by facebook and also this coin that they will create can help them to have more users and earn more money when their coin goes popular in the cryptomarket.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:45 AM, pangitmo said:

I want that to happen since i have a twitter account though i am not active on it now, i will be active in twitter that happens.

I think that all of this is just false news and there is no official news from Twitter about the information in this topic, unfortunately, all of them are fake news.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, Twitter is one of the most important social media such as Facebook and it has billions of users in the world. I don't know if Twitter wants to launch its own cryptocurrency, but if this really happens then surely it will be an important currency in the world of crypto

Yes its true that twitter is giving coin for its user. But I don't know about Facebook.  I have read a post in the forum about Twitter giving coin for retweet of liking post. It's a tip system if you want to earn then you must have a good followers base and create good post. Most probably in future all platform will use blockchain. So try to have big contact list in social media.

Cool information! Thanks. It would be very cool if this coin was published, but unfortunately, America did not accept it! And therefore, the situation is not possible

Actually  I don’t really like Twitter and I think making your own currency is a bold act and sometimes you have to go against government power to curb our interest in currency.  But I don't think Twitter is capable of doing anything progressive

• +2 1

Everyone is just obsessed with the crypto market and everyone wants to control at least some of it. Social media coins are inevitable

• +2 1

We already have the pound currency from facebook, telegram to GRAM and I think Twitter will also join a currency, but probably in the future, but I would like these coins to have a good idea for you to use on your own social network

• +1 1

Considering the little success that the cryptocurrencies established by social networks such as Facebook, Libra, and Telegram have had, Gram, I do not consider that it is in the minds of the creators of Twitter, at least not in the short term, to create their own currency without However, I really like Twitter and in the case of creating your own cryptocurrencies I would be supporting it because I think it would be well supported

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 1:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

Undoubtedly, any cryptocurrency that these companies promote will have unmatched success because the amount of information that these social networks handle about each person is too large and they can surely offer a good project.

• +2 1

I think it's big possibility, the dominance of the cryptos in the actual market,it's undeniable, all the big companies want to develop a sort of crypto feature to show us, twitter had showed its interest in bitcoin (for example) in the past of time with an exclusive emoji of the letter "B" with a gold color cevering it, it's basically the bitcoin logo. I'am pretty sure that we will see more big movements by twitter in the near future. ^^

I believe that the big companies in the future will be implementing crypto currencies as a means of payment, especially for the interaction between its users and open it to more possibilities.

• +3 1

Maybe somehow it will make a tweeter its own coin, but I think it will not be very popular since many are blocked for crypto advertising

• +4 1

well, it turns out that in the end something that looked like a gold mine on Facebook with its cryptocurrency ended up going off, so I see almost impossible for Twitter to achieve it, because it will have to go through the same as Facebook, an endless number of regulations of the governments that will not make it easy for them, so Twitter has it very difficult.

Besides that its CEO Jack Dorsey has already commented that he is not interested in creating his own cryptocurrency, since in his own words he has referred to bitcoin as the new future, so if Twitter were to introduce any cryptocurrency, I can assume that it would be the same bitcoin.

• +2 1

On 12/10/2019 at 6:02 PM, Tine0313 said:

Since facebook have a libra coin, i think they will make a coin that will compete with the libra coin since twitter is supporting digital currency, twitter is pro crypto but it needs a lot of time to create one if they have the plan to compete.

Well, that's true mate and based on their page, they have not posted any kind of news about cryptocurrency so all we need to do is to wait for it if they want to create their own coin.

I think Twitter doesn't release its cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is illegal in some countries, and since Twitter is a very large company, it will not work with cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Twitter has a large audience that is interested in financial markets, I think it will be very popular

• +3 1