Twitter will give crypto coin? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Suzan987

Twitter will give crypto coin?

Yes it is completely potential that every single one get-together networks step on track as they appreciate that cryptocurrency is the future. This may possibly be too the project of instagram and watsapp since owned by facebook. Cryptocurrency is in fact a immense universal upheaval.

Although Twitter is a social media friendly to crypto, I don't think they will decide to make their own crypto. because that's not necessarily going to be profitable, and improving quality on their platforms I think it would be better than having to make their own crypto.

It depends not only on the desire for a twitter. Social networks such as telegram and facebook have already tried to launch their own cryptocurrencies. If the US government is against it, nothing will come of it.

25 minutes ago, clarad said:

No unused overhaul r information approximately twitter. They are not arranging any moves to include a coin. Trust generally accommodating.

Actually they are and they are planning to make decentralized twitter platform, i think it has something to do with that coin.

This project was launched in 2018 but there is no new news about its development. This year the blue sky project should have been launched. Let's just wait for its development. But that does not mean they will distribute free coins.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I have not heard such news, but if you mean what the company will give through a post on Twitter, then this is reasonable and this has long been flourishing.

If we have seen a lot of cryptocurrencies, they always use Twitter as a way of promoting and promoting media. Hopefully this can be realized later. I really hope that Twitter creates cryptocurrency. Because I'm sure it will be a successful thing. General Chat Chat Loung...

I really dont know it will be or not.. But if does that happen then it will be a fantastic news.  As Twitter is a source or various knowledge     

4 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Nice news very useful I can now use Twitter in order to earn crypto or forgot in my country Twitter banned

No my friend I have created a Twitter account and it has been activated and we will benefit from it

Yes twitter is giving free coin just by retweeting and liking their posts the tokens are get as a tip to their users. I have a earn a lot from this method and this is fantastic 

On 12/10/2019 at 12:54 AM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

Libra coin is not a free airdrop most probably you need to buy it to own it, As for twitter launching their own coin it would be a 50/50 since twitter owner are not pro crypto.

spacer.png

Facebook creating libra does not automatically mean that Twitter will also create a coin, it depends on the blockchain industry adoption goal. Some of this multinational companies will adopt Bitcoin or one other cryptocurrency just like some big organization as come together to work with libra. So they might not create a coin eventually.

I have never heard anyone give a gift to Twitter.  If I knew I would use it I just know that there is a group of two that gives free coin when different types of bounty are added.

I have not heard about this, and I do not think that Twitter can do this, as it prohibits accounts that are tweeting for cryptocurrencies and their projects frequently, and I believe that it fights Bitcoin and Crypto lovers.

Well it is good that social media platforms are taking more interest in crypto-currencies. As facebook has announced its own crypto currency which to them is to support the low volatility of market. 

I think facebook's libra cannot competr against any open, public, or any kind of blockchains, it will only compete against both retail banks and central banks. 

While of twiiter their CEO has not yet confirmed about their own Crypto-currency.

What!? I didn't know about this. This would be great if they pay. but I can feel that we need to do something to get those coins .

2 hours ago, Nabeel Akhtar said:

Offcourse if facebook can give libra... Then twitter can also give crypto coin.. This is possible in future

Two large social networks that want to eat Blockchain cake with their profits, it surely comes with the whole package, coin, Exchange and Airdrop.

In all chaos, twitter can face the same problems as Facebook if you don't focus the project correctly. I think they are going to work with a useful utility  "Tokens" to avoid legal problems with the government of the United States.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

I don’t know anything sure about this. I just heard about this if it was true news or not don’t know. If twitter give us crypto     maybe then crypto will be more popular to the people but twitter crypto will be successful if it give good features.     

On 12/9/2019 at 10:54 PM, Suzan987 said:

Recently i hear that facebook will give us libra coin.

Twitter will also given us any coin in future?

What do to you think about twitter? 

I heard about Facebook not Twitter. Facebook launching their own Blockchain technology which name is Libra. It's a great news for us. Because now many more people will connect to crypto world.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 2/9/2020 at 2:07 PM, CryptoBitCrypto said:

I do not think about this. Twitter will use fiat for transaction and they will not use crypto. Maybe they can change their mind later. 

They will definitely use crypto instead of fiat, we are in digital world everything is online so why would they go for fiat is a waste of time I think. 

well i think that if twitter was interestet in crypto coins than he would already done it. so i dont think that he will give any new crypto coin but maybe they can support some coins in the future.. lets see what happends.

15 hours ago, Ajab said:

virtual currency owners container function their digital property as a intermediate of barter

1211swsss.jpg.a98fb1c98f9d59f3932329dbdd9c0fae.jpg

It is important that you overcome that stage of mediocrity if you have more than 700 post and you are still here is because something you must be doing well, but filling up with useless comments, it does not benefit anyone, it is possible, you read the rules.

It's about social networks anyone can make a useful comment, who doesn't know twitter.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

16 hours ago, Vijaya13 said:

The social media gaint Facebook has come out with its own coin named libra and Twitter to is a popular social media and it will too come with its own coin in the future

It is really more present what future. The two companies are already participating in the present, they have projects to launch their own currencies, only that regulations by the United States stop them, the reason when they have a base of millions of followers, surely their influence will be much larger than any of the existing projects.

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Yes, Twitter can create its own currency, like Facebook, which created its own currency, which is Libera, and it has expectations that it will go to the market as soon as possible.