Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

Why leave? because of losing money? well it is up to them, but me I don't want to leave in crypto because I still earn from it just like trading, campaigns, investing etc...

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I've thinking about it several times, but when I'm thinking about it I'm thinking again that's how can I leave the opportunity to earn money like that

• +1 1

I think that there is no point in stopping halfway, if you have already started to go you need to go to the end, those who have left the world of cryptocurrencies just probably disappointed in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Yes, i entered a crypto because heard of 2017 bullrun. Hopefully, major bullrun will repeat again in 2020 or 2021, its a best time to collecting money

• +1 1

Not necessarily for now. Cryptocurrencies continue to grow and a lot of innovations are creating day by day. New coins are released and it has a value in the market. 

• +1 1

I think the best option of leaving the cryptoworld is when you have finally decided you are going to stop engaging into it. I should be a personal choice and not of the factors like for example when the prices are low and you are going to generate loss. That should not be the case, it should be when you are going to decide that you are not going to take further risks.

• +1 1

Trying to leave is more like like trying to deny Crypto,  or taking the example of the fiat, you can't let go of it. That's how Crypto too is like

• +1 1

People have their own choice or decision whether they want to stay or leave in crypto, if they notice that they are not earning from it, of course for sure they will leave and if they are brave and risk taker, they will still stay no matter what happen because they won't lose hope from it.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 5:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

This is true that so many peoples will make the money in the crypto market and now they are in the loss because they invest again their money in the crypto market same as i do and now i am in loss and almost just some hundreds of dollars left now but i am waiting for the good time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

37 minutes ago, suzuya said:

People have their own choice or decision whether they want to stay or leave in crypto, if they notice that they are not earning from it, of course for sure they will leave and if they are brave and risk taker, they will still stay no matter what happen because they won't lose hope from it.

If the cryptocurrency gives me enough money to make for investment I will grab this opportunity to make earnings and use those capital for contribute more into a business. 

• +1 1

This is not the best choice to leave Cryptocurrency because you can use it in the long run, even if the price goes down, you can wait for the price to go up to get a lot of profit.

• +1 1

no i not think to leave crypto currency in crypto profit loss not fixed.i also faced loss many time but i not leave crypto now im in profit.

• +1 1

no I don't thought of living Crypto. because Crypto is a currency site. I can earn from Crypto. I can walk on Crypto in my free time. it's a good way for earning. 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Codeholding said:

No, I do not leave cryptocurrency only because of scammers or bonuses that do not pay their employees. They always return with a higher value after a few months. Assuming that a lot of coins will be restored.

Yes that happens in which you hardly get paid, but that will not make us to leave

• +1 1

Nobody forces you to enter the world of crypto nor does anyone force you to stay. All decisions are in your hands. Your presence will not hamper the development of cryptocurrency. We don't need babies.

• +1 1

Probably not. Since I work at the main job and simultaneously deal with cryptocurrencies. I didn't think to devote all day to crypto.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

It depend on how you've hated or been lost in cryptocurrency. If you had very bad times and is having a lot of trouble, maybe you should stop and leave it, though you might still encounter it.

• +1 1

nMvFbuZ.png

No, leaving the crypto business is not an option for me since i plan on trading crypto in the long term. Some people get turned off by the volatility of the market but i see it as a good chance to earn profit. The very volatility of crypto currency offers you more opportunities in profiting from your tansactions and this is what attracted me into doing some trading in bitcoin or other altcoins.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Leaving won't be the best arrangement, having persistence and giving trust on your coin will be the components to give you a ton of benefit in light of the fact that there is nothing more than trouble pay inside a little timeframe.

• +1 1

No best option to choose trade on wise decision based trade profit and loss is part of business so do not hope less and try to start again this winner will be you not market. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, Arafathosen said:

I also think that crypto will survive.Because the way crypto is growing day by day.I never thought something rong like that's and i really never leave crypto

Crypto will survive that is why I am even still here as I know some opportunities will prevail

On 12/9/2019 at 5:50 PM, Delgboke said:

I never think to leave crypto. Because with time we are hearing many good newses about crypto from different countries. And we have opportunity to collect some coins now and be rich in future. If we leave crypto now then we would feel regret in future.

• +1 1

i think not to leave crypto completely.we can wait for the market and continue making strategy of the trading in crypto.this is will come back with us then go to bullish 

• +1 1

On 1/22/2020 at 3:46 AM, Luv1one said:

investing in crypto as no material how we garbage dump bitcoin will for ever and a day pump posterior plus altcoins.

I think Bitcoin will have a big future and some of the major currencies that offer real models and provide solutions to our financial and security problems.

• +1 1

much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment..

• +1 1