Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 17 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I don’t think, now there are a lot of forks of bitcoin that completely cover all its shortcomings and problems. ETH has its forks, but bitcoin forks are much better. The difference between them is very huge. ETH will never overtake BTC in price, never

No ethereum will never overtake bitcoin. I accept that ethereum has high growth rate but still bitcoin has reached an achievement which is very hard to reach. And ethereum from last some days has declined growth so i don't think that it is possible to overtake to bitcoin. Thank you.

I have heard and lots of discussion over this topic and i don't understand why people think that ethereum can overtake bitcoins. Yes i agree that ethereum is growing and so does bitcoins. Bitcoins dominates 67% of the crypto market at present and i don't even in future ethereum or any other altcoin can overtake bitcoin.

Now I never think bin this away. Because bitcoin is the most famous currency  of this world and on the top of table. No coin can beat bitcoin now

Considering with the acception with bitcoin presence virtually no sequence altcoins which was qualified to overthrow the career with btc for cmc based upon a person's speculations plus conjecture do you think Etherum is going to overthrow btc posture for coinmarketcap may possibly this often be attainable, i can find out a person's beliefs.

56 minutes ago, Sinthia# said:

I don't think Ethereum will outperform Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is so old and popular. Its price rises but Ethereum can never discount Bitcoin. Bitcoin prices will rise further than what is there now. 

I'm surprised at something, why if bitcoin goes down, ethereum also goes down. vice versa. whether ethereum is also a derivative of bitcoin, I think many think this.

This is not possible. The extent bitcoin is greater than ethereum is more than 1/6. So, ethereum have a long way. 

I believe it won't since ETH is related to smart contracts so it can increase but BTC is money to be spent, so its like oranges to apples. Both can coexist.

Hello my dear friend. I don't think so that if any other coin can beat the bitcoin for now. But maybe in the nearby future. ETH is also a very good coin that can get you larger profits. 

I dont think so, especially after the bubble has busted, there has been a lot of good ideas to which we have to follow the different perspective that works properly for us, the work of effort and good influence there is a lot to think of and there is a lot of good principles that ether has, but taking the price of bitcoin, am not so sure

its not possible even the price of ether will go father up doesnt mean one day the price of bitcoin will be the same with the price of etherium and its true people have trust more bitcoin compare to etherium

it could be true one day but in my oppinion it's probably impossible because there is big difference in the value and that make BTC will always be on the front o f the market 

1 hour ago, saniamalik said:

yes etherum over take bitcoin because of less secure system bitcoin has less secure system than etherum in this way it overtake bitcoin

Maybe if you said about security on another coin, i don't think ethereum security  is better than bitcoin

Well source for life enjoying a lot of bit and having good life

Very nice way of having that's site and good feeling to work and during working.

Good work well payment some other that are a good manner aut of site

Already far ahead of ETH and the popularity that Bitcoin has gained in all these years, it is very difficult to reach the level. Price and market cap terms. Although Ethereum is more efficient and new than Bitcoin

Honestly, I do not think ethereum can overtake bitcoin due to although it is rising too however the increasing of its value is so slow compare to the rising of bitcoin. Ethereum can grow but not as much as bitcoin.

This will never happen and it is impossible for another currency to beat a currency bitcoin As for the ethereum currency you may see a significant increase and it is likely to reach more than $ 1000, but it is very difficult to overcome the bitcoin

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

this will never happen bitcoin will remain the king of altcoins firmly in first place until the end of its existence, which I assume will be when it will no longer be mined in 2100, but also ethereum will remain in second place for a long time, for now there is no altcoin with features like it that can worry him

ETH drops in price, and it shows its extreme dependence on the value of bitcoin. therefore, I achieve not sense that ETH will endlessly be capable to improve on bitcoins.

No as the bitcoin is leading in this market no one will get that thought that the eth will get or take to the bitcoin So not even me also thought that the eth will take over to the bitcoin I don’t know whether it will happen or not as I’m not sure about that

The purpose of Bitcoin has never changed since its inception. Bitcoin wants to be a global decentralized financial system, allowing people to have complete control over their finances. ETH was created and exists for other purposes. Therefore, ETH will never get ahead of BTC.

Regardless of the price of altcoins, I think that bitcoin will remain the first in terms of price and in terms of popularity among investors

I initially thought that ETH would outperform Bitcoin but I now realize that Bitcoin will never exceed ETH. Bitcoin prices will always be higher