Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin? - Page 20 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever think that Eth will overtake Bitcoin?

I don't think Ethereum can outperform Bitcoin. But if the price of Bitcoin goes up, then Ethereum prices will rise and there will be fewer price differences. Both are good for investing and no one can afford Bitcoin in the crypto market.

Bitcoin can not be overtaken. 

2 hours ago, Faisialseeri said:

Eth is acceptable coin and it's going most requesting coin after Btc in nowadays. Eth have great potential, cheerful that Eth can hit $1000 toward the finish of as of now year 2020.

Bitcoin can not be overtaken like I said above, it is 5 times or more greater than ethereum. 

No I don't think that is gonna happen ! to  be honest I like Eth !
but it will never reach to the bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of cryptocurrency world !

Bitcoin has the highest price in the market. And these prices are not nearly even compared to any othercurrencies.  The eth has a good number of value in the market. But the value of bitcoins are almost 25x than the value of eth. So it is neverpossible for etheruem to cross the rank of bitcoins and then to remain number one. 

Although ETH surpasses BTC in many respects and develops faster, it is not easy to dethrone bitcoin and I don't think this will ever happen.

On 1/15/2020 at 10:51 AM, Nurul Huda said:

I agree with your statement that bitcoin has always been their leader at the top because bitcoin has the highest value than ethereum so bitcoin is unmatched by other coins including ethereum which is only under bitcoin position.

It may take time because  i know that bitcoin is the highest value among the crypto world. They can be outmatched but it will take some years and hardwork from other coins. 

I have not emotionally based decision to be specific and honest review of bitcoin and altcoin means eth there is 1% chance that eth ever crossed the price level of bitcoin. Because eth has only 10% dominance and bitcoin has 65% dominance on whole crypto market. 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:30 AM, Delgboke said:

Since from the acception of bitcoin existence no order altcoins that has been able to overthrow the position of btc on cmc based on your speculations and prediction do you think Etherum will overthrow btc position on coinmarketcap could that be possible, let me know your opinions. 

I think that that is very difficult, and if it happens is going to be in a lot of time, right now the things dont look like that is going to happen, maybe happens nobody could say something exactly in this world

I do not think that eth will ever overtake the price of bitcoin. I think that bitcoin being the first crypto has given it an advantage in terms of its popularity and therefore there is more in demand and will continue to be more in demand in the future as well. Although i do think that eth can be a valuable crypto in the future that may rival bitcoin, the chances of it overtaking bitcoin is slim in my opinion.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

7 hours ago, Zues said:

It may take time because  i know that bitcoin is the highest value among the crypto world. They can be outmatched but it will take some years and hardwork from other coins. 

Ethereum will not overtake bitcoin ad this moment, this will take more time for it to be able to compete with bitcoin, bitcoin is the most valued coin in cryptocurrency

I don't think ethereum will have a chance to beat or overtake bitcoin even if bitcoin is down so deeper because all of the altcoins is just following bitcoin. When bitcoin price is down deeper, the altcoin will also drop significantly, and the altcoin will be difficult to increase again if bitcoin price is not moving back to the higher price. We will not see ethereum overtake bitcoin because ethereum don't have power to overtake bitcoin. Maybe ethereum can be the king in the altcoin side and I think that is enough for ethereum to get that position.

I didn't thought about that. But i will be not surprised if it will happen. Because nothing is permanent in this market. Prices will go up or down values will go up and down. The deciding factor will be the people who are linked with this currencies. 

I have thought it but not believed it, since ethereum is a sub-currency of bitcoin, which has its own network, ERC20 of lower value, this makes it easy to use it since if it were to be worth much, the commissions would be high.

For me I think it won't be easy for Etherum to dethrone bitcoin because bit has gained so much popularity and population , so I think bitcoin will still be at it's position no matter what. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/14/2020 at 5:06 AM, King98 said:

Ethereum is still very low in price to come around, and since Ethereum is the ranked currency behind Bitcoin, many people probably see it as a successor to Bitcoin.

As this moment, I don't think it will be possible for ethereum to overcome bitcoin, this can't be easy for ethereum, it needs more supporters that will heavily invest in it

Ethereum will not overtake bitcoin. Only if for some reason bitcoin crashes down then ethereum might be the top currency but on its own it cant overtake bitcoin. The total market supply and trading volume of ethereum is always higher than scarce bitcoin so it cannot reach the same price as bitcoin.

468x60-3.png

I think that no, this will never happen because Ethereum has never had a price higher than $ 1000 for the entire time of its existence, if it were the other way around, it would still be possible to talk about it. 

4 hours ago, Kamila said:

I think that no, this will never happen because Ethereum has never had a price higher than $ 1000 for the entire time of its existence, if it were the other way around, it would still be possible to talk about it. 

Ethereum can't overtake bitcoin at this term of development, it will take more years to come when ethereum has to spike up and get ready to compete

Ethereum is the very potential to overthrow the price of bitcoin. but I think it takes a long time and pump from the bitcoin whales to move to ethereum. Because ethereum is the second highest coin in the market.

On 4/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, alex72 said:

No I have never think that ethereum will overtake Bitcoin. Because of the price difference on both of these coin. This is why I cannot think that ethereum will overtake Bitcoin.

No I thimk that bitcoin is still standing at the top ranks. Eth can defeat it but I think that bitcoin will still continue to be big. I hope that they can both have good price and people can earn from them. I hope that they can raise their value more for better selling and trading. 

On 4/18/2020 at 4:10 AM, Jump said:

No I don't think that eth can top Bitcoin just like that. I just hope that they can continue to have high prices for better selling. I hope that the process of halving comes and help those who need to earn good money.

Yes,, we just need moderate price for us to benefit, ethereum having more value than bitcoin isn't possible at the present condition, it might happen in the future, no one know that 

Of course I have thought about it, I think most of us have thought about it, but I do not see it as a possibility because it is already consolidated, the ethereum making the movements of bitcoin, this would have to be broken to reach or pass to bitcoin.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:45 PM, tienda said:

Have you ever think that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin? I m not sure will overtake Bitcoin, but I think yes will be on the top with Bitcoin buy never over Bitcoin.

It will be tough job for ETH to overtake this crypto king and the most expensive crypto coin Bitcoin ! `You can still compare the price between these two currencies, here are the huge differences. In future, if ETH has the more investors than that of BTC it can be possible. 

I don't think ETH will take over bitcoins any time.Bitcoins always stay up in the Cryptocurrency charts.and I think Bitcoins will always be up to the mark.Bitcoins is now spreading in the world economy.    

11 hours ago, darkvampire said:

I don't think this at the moment, but it could happen in the future because of the large number of investments in it and because it is the best currency after Bitcoin .

Even in the future, it won't try to pass bitcoin, the only way that ethereum can be successfully is when bitcoin is dead and i will take over