How do I know who give me Reputation? - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

How do I know who give me Reputation?

I'm additionally questioning how can i know, for now, they don't state the call of the member who supplies the recognition, maybe it is now not operating like, maybe the greater member gave u proper reactions the greater your recognition up.

You can find this out through the topic that I have given you a reputation on, or by going to your profile. You can see who gave you the reputation and the number of reputation that you granted

Edited by Zaino34

On 12/7/2019 at 10:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

Go to in your profile and click on reputation then you see who send you reputation and if you want to see which topic you get a reputation then go to your notification center and find there.

I have no idea about this, I just wanted to gather from old member work, and get a notification about it, which appears at the top right of your page,
You can go to your profile page. And you can see what you want.

On 2/20/2020 at 1:43 PM, Muzafrgrh said:

Yes you are right ,i agree with you.you  can see your notification useful or intresting to i crease your repitation and spam or bad post to redu e your repitation

why are there so many typos in your sentence? what are you typing in? and why you repeat my sentence.😤

For you to know who give you reputation, ou have to click on your profile then go to settings and turn on the notification 🔔 so that you can receive a mail when ever someone gives you like 

On 12/7/2019 at 10:46 PM, Bitcrypto said:

Try to check on the notification menu. there complete, in addition to people replying to posts, you can also see which gives reputation to you. This forum is very fun, and very easy to use, like a social media platform.

Yes, you need to visit your profile and see all the sections there so that you can learn about the forum and use your knowledge and teavh others too...!!!!

I also wnat to know about this question that how we can get reputaion from others and can we give reputation to other i am so confused about that so please tell me about this process i will be very thankful to you and crypto is a good plaform in which we can share informations and work like a family

You can check all the import things and notifications in your profile section, ypu need to de research before asking questions, just try things by yourself....!!!!!

It's possible to see who react on your post. to know about it, first of all you have to go to your profile. Then you can find a option about view your activity in the right side. Click on it. You can find it is this list.

My friend I think there Is no way to see the reputation because i have searched more but i cannot found one of my friend he want to ask me the same question I tried alot but I failed to show him.

If the reputation was given on one of your recent comments, you can see who gave it by clicking on your profile picture and scrolling down. From there you can see who gave you reputation and the post in which they gave you the reputation.

On 12/7/2019 at 6:34 PM, Loly said:

I received many Reputations but I didn't sure who send it to me.. Is there any way to know tha names of members who give me a Reputation or that's not possible? 

today i checked because i had same doubt as you but if i go on my profile and i click on "community reputation" nothing happen, you have the logs with the users name so i think this is not possible to see.

but it would be a nice feature for the future of this forum

You can see this in your profile interface and see who gives reputation and shows you all the information that happened during your absence

THINK POSITIVE

You can know the name of the person who gave you the reputation through several methods, including entering the topic or comment that you got a reputation point through which the poison is pressed on the heart signal and the name of the person will appear to you and you can also know through notifications or record activities

If anyone listens to my words seriously and supports any good I do. Then I understand he gives me fame. Which indicates reputation.

When someone react to your post it is clearly shown in the reaction icon. So,, this is not a big deal. Yes, for positive response, create some good content.

You can see that on your timeline, all those who gives you reputation will be visible there and it will be of great help to know them.

On 2/25/2020 at 8:24 PM, pak786 said:

This forum is very fun, and very easy to use, like a social media platform.

Yes that is true it is just like a socai media where you interact but the difference is that you get some knowledge in doing so

I think that you can't see that who gives you reputation but just you can see that how many reputation you have get..but i am not sure maybe there is way to see that

On your profile you tin not, but on a forward you be able to appreciate every who liked your place or topic. On your profile it is to boot severe to agricultural show altogether the inhabitants who gave you reputation.

On 12/8/2019 at 2:52 AM, iloveyobit said:

im also wondering how can i know , for now they dont mentioned the name of the member who give the reputation , maybe its not working like , maybe the more member gave u good reactions the more your reputation up . 

Yes you  are right , i know for now they dont mentioned  the name of the member  who give the reputation  maybe its not working like , so maybe the more member  gave u good reactions  the more your reputation  up ,so we move forward by leaving lets on one day the reputation will count for everyone  .

On 2/16/2020 at 7:23 PM, Sharif000 said:

I had heard a lot of fame. But I do not know for sure. I can't comment on this. And if anyone knows the answer to this question, please let me know.

Yes you are totally  right  i am agreed with you  i can not comment  on this and if anyone  knows the answer  to this question  please  let me know , the fame of good and evil is not expressed in the medium  of reaction  ,all post on crypto talk are very important  .