What is the different between alts and Bitcoin? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What is the different between alts and Bitcoin?

I have never used it against Bitcoin since I used it is very good and it costs a lot.. So I would advise to get everyone out and tell them if there are any differences

I think they are from ETH blockchain and they are great and strong and more developed than bitcoin. That is my idea..

16 hours ago, Basel098 said:

Bitcoin is the basis of the world's cryptocurrency and cannot be compared to the rest of the currencies. Other currencies are the disciples of bitcoin gradually after the emergence of bitcoin in 2009.

Yes, Bitcoin is the most important cryptocurrency and the most popular currency that appeared in 2009 and spread for our time

Basically altcoin and bitcoin are same but they are used in different projects 

There is a difference in prices of altcoin and bitcoin ,the value of bitcoin is high than altcoin and it's more profitable ,just the difference.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been hearing altcoins since I came to know about cryptocurrency so I want to really know what differentiate altcoins and Bitcoin, for you that has been in the industry for a long time what do you have to say? 

There is some differences between them. Bitcoin has its own blockchain network. But altcoins which is known as tokens created under another blockchain network. And they use smart contract.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

First just understand that both are same.technically by their working. Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency & altcoins are those which are.forked from it so they are called alternate coins. This is just the difference.

The difference is that Bitcoin was the original protocol and the rest are just clones of it, that never managed to reach Bitcoin in the slightest of terms. They are there mostly as cashgrabs, created because there was space for them to grow and the community started accepting them after they've shown developments and promises to be better than Bitcoin. Basically they are all there to steal some of Bitcoin's glory and make their devs rich from it.

I think there is not much difference, the only difference is that not all alcoins depend on the btc to go up or down, some depend on other things, just knowing how to choose which one will favor you.

the difference between bitcoin and altcoin can be seen in terms of price both have different values of bitcoin higher than altcoin

Not same altcoin got their name because of the success of Bitcoin. Basically they mean “alternative to Bitcoin.
Now, a lot of people use the term “major crypto” - referring to Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin Bitcoin Cash, and pretty much any others coins or tokens in the top ten.

Edited by crypto-xcoin

Altcoins are all coins that were made after bitcoin, I would say that these are improved versions of it, but since bitcoin has a huge price, people often invest only in it.

I see the most obvious difference is that the value of bitcoin and altcoins in general, bitcoin has super-high value, and altcoins are dependent on bitcoin. Also different about algorithm.

There is a simple difference between altcoins and Bitcoin like Bitcoin there are also some other coins are available in the cryptocurrencies which are known as altcoins like it ethereum Ripple dogecoin litecoin etc also nowadays altcoins are running good than Bitcoin.

On 12/7/2019 at 9:12 PM, Mursanna said:

I only know that the difference between bitcoin and altcoin in terms of price and profit alone. Bitcoin is far more expensive than altcoin and bitcoin is far more profitable than altcoin.

Yes i agree even i have the knowledge about its difference regarding the price and profit only. One more thing which i can also say that bitcoin is the most trustworthy coin in comparison to other altcoins.

On 12/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, Delgboke said:

I have been hearing altcoins since I came to know about cryptocurrency so I want to really know what differentiate altcoins and Bitcoin, for you that has been in the industry for a long time what do you have to say? 

They are the biggest coins after Bitcoin and the price of them depend most of time with bitcoin movement..

On 12/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Delgboke said:

Bitcoin is the main coin and the ALT coins are the coins which are not the BTC they are simple coins like ETH, LTC, XRP these type of coins we will said the ALT coins and these coins will best like the BTC and the future is so much bright.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

34 minutes ago, KatryvHek said:

I know only the difference in price and benefit alone between bitcoin and altcoin. Bitcoin is much more expensive than altcoin and bitcoin is much more efficient.

BTC is one of the best and secure coin in the market.The price is high because of demand BTC is the product of decentralise concept from Satoshi Nakamoto.The alt are different from BTC they have not the anonymity .

On 12/7/2019 at 8:01 PM, Delgboke said:

The major difference in bitcoin and alts can be explained as bitcoin is the king of all crypto world and alts are dependent of bitcoin. Or we can say bitcoin is mother and alts are its kids.

5 hours ago, jukesi said:

Bitcoin has a slight difference that is the time difference of the invention. If you invest now, do your research before then and I recommend you go to btc. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency to be launched in 2008-2019.

They are of different categories but they are all cryptocurrencies that you can use for your daily activities.

In terms of technology, the main difference between alts and bitcoin is that most alts have faster blockchains and have addressed some issues of bitcoin (like high fees). Bitcoin was designed to be a currency but some altcoins like ETH have more functionalities than just being a currency. In terms of trading, altcoins have more fluctuations and are better than bitcoin for short term trading. Investing in altcoins is a little riskier than bitcoin but as long as you buy reliable coins, you will be safe.

• +3 1

On 12/7/2019 at 9:01 PM, Delgboke said:

There is some major difference between them as i think. Bitcoin has it's own blockchain network and it's the first crypto market in the world. We know altcoin as token which full name is alternative coin. It's created under another blockchain network. And it's use smart contract to run their transaction.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

I am new here in the world of crypto currencies. So i have not much knowledge about that but i am improving my knowledge through this forum.