Should I invest in ICO or altcoins? - Page 7 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Japopo

Should I invest in ICO or altcoins?

On 10/5/2019 at 7:03 AM, Japopo said:

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2019 ? 2017-2018 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

In the past year every one who invest in any ICO have really a big profit but in this year I mean 2019 and this one it's not really profitable like in the past because of scammers, I prefer to invest in Alt coins it's much better and safe way 

• +1 1

I suggest investing in altcoin that has entered the top 100 coinmarketcap because it avoids scam risks and secures your funds from scammers

In my invоlvemеnt nоt stеady in аny respесt, a few ICOs in the end thеy drоp in priсe in a massivе ехtеnd as prоperly lаrge tо rесupеrаte, maхimum pеople have out оf placе cоins in ICO hypothesis

• +1 1

The less experience you have and the less time you have the research, the further away from ICOs you should get.  Few are legitimate, and even if they are they take a long time to come to fruition.

Alts may take a while as well, but if you buy them on an exchange at least you know you'll likely be able to sell them on the same exchange.  With ICOs/IEOs/etc. there may not be a market for months or years.

• +2 1

if you have enough capital for funding, i will advice you to make investments within the popular coin you know very well, due to the fact majority of the ico this days are scam, the cause is that their focuses are on non-public sales of their token and after that they will run away with human beings money.

• +1 1

Investing in altcoins are much more profitable than bigger or popular one. And naturally as it is profitable also chances of loss is also high. All you need to do is before investing in altcoin make a proper research on this coin.    

• +1 1

I think it's better to invest in an ico from a good exchange than just invest in altcoins, I got about $ 100 on the penultimate ico just because I invested $ 50

• +1 1

On 2/1/2020 at 8:32 PM, Crypto555 said:

You should not invest in ICOs anymore because the chances are you are going to lose your money. But you can invest in altcoins that are already listed on exchanges and can be trusted 

It's much better and safer to invest in coins already listed on exchanges because this way you make sure that at least you are not losing all your money if the price goes down 

• +1 1

investment in ICO projects is always   some riskier than investing in cryptocurrency ,it is very unenviable to interpret in the affect of upbringing funds for the ascribe whether it will be useful. cryptocurrency all the way ,she is instrument play the processes of growth or toppling, prices are in an open expanse

• +1 1

Right now you should invest in Libra, i know it sounds dumb but its a stablecoin and its worth 1$ per LBR, but right now you can get 1 Libra for 0.60$ because right now is a discount:

It got released some hours ago!

Heres Link: getlⅰbra.ⅽc

And Tweet: spacer.png

(They removed any Tweets about it because the website was overloaded because everyone wanted to buy, but i made a screenshot)

I think there are still some avaible

Its almost sold out, so good luck!

6 hours ago, nataliav536 said:

I think it's better to invest in an Ico from the IObit exchange than just in altcoins, I personally earned more than $ 150 on all ICO from yobit

Can you guarantee that all ICOs on YouTube can benefit. Because I know many people are not interested in ICO and you suggest investing in ICO.

• +1 1

On 2/8/2020 at 2:51 PM, Morganshtern said:

I suggest investing in altcoin that has entered the top 100 coinmarketcap because it avoids scam risks and secures your funds from scammers

In my invоlvemеnt nоt stеady in аny respесt, a few ICOs in the end thеy drоp in priсe in a massivе ехtеnd as prоperly lаrge tо rесupеrаte, maхimum pеople have out оf placе cоins in ICO hypothesis

Yes the majority of ICO fall down after the listin in the exchange and we can't be sure for the profit so the altcoins is much better as you said just focus on the top ten or top 100

Well ICO right now is on its falling, so investing in ICO projects is really much more riskier than investing ALTCOINS. so i think the wisest move here is to invest in ALTCOINS instead of ICO projects.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, newcrypto363 said:

Can you guarantee that all ICOs on YouTube can benefit. Because I know many people are not interested in ICO and you suggest investing in ICO.

ICO performance so far are not good, it was ugly duckling actually. sorry for the term but true.

Not all ico in youtube now are attractive to invest in it. If you are going to check them out all in the bounty section

at the bitcointalk its really bad honestly speaking.

• +1 1

Free XRP without any investment, and you can instantly withdraw it instantly in just a matter of seconds

Here click the link https://freecrypto.site/112344

For me,its better to invest in altcoins or those tokens that are already in the market now.it is much better those than those ico that are no assurance of getting profits,and new token still has a long way to go,unlike with those old tokens that are proven already and has a good use cases and gained popularity now.

• +1 1

On 10/5/2019 at 1:03 PM, Japopo said:

how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

Better invest on those reputable altcoins already. The 2017-2018 crypto-hype was long gone, and what we need are solid altcoins that prove to be worthy of being used as an alternative currency, which is what they're supposed to be doing.

• +1 1

i have simple to the decode with positive in order and the abilities, accordingly I turn to my wallet as it were through a record.  

On 2/23/2020 at 12:46 AM, shakildnight said:

here are a ton of ICOs out there, with every single one of them promising huge returns and useful perks for potential investors. But before you get carried away and start sending your hard earned money to every single project out there, remember that many, if not most of those projects will inevitably fail or will turn out to be a scam.

Yes right, totally agree with you the majority of ICO are now scam or just dont give any profit in final. that's why we really need to search about any new project 

• +1 1

i have simple to the decode with positive in order and the abilities, accordingly I turn to my wallet as it were through a record.  the not koliti

If ever i have the money just to invest in ICO, i would say no. I mean after i joined some signature campaign/social media campaign in other forum, i would say a.lot of them become "no value". And some of them, will not pay you. If you can also see some rant in telegram on those scaM ICO, you will be frustrated.

• +1 1

If the Ico is from a reliable exchange, then I would choose to invest in an Ico, as for me, you can earn much more and faster on it (depending on the initial amount of investments)

• +2 1

If you still believe in ICO, then that is your choice. But my advice, it's safer to invest in altcoin. Because ICO does not guarantee you benefit.

There are lots of news ICO and IEO is these days but few ico are good which can give us a profit. I wanna say that don't invest in ico or ieo because 98% ico is fake or unprofitable.

• +1 1

ICO is not safe for invest if you want to invest in it must check properly once before invest.better is search good IEO or invest in bitcoin or do trade on good exchange,because past review is most of ico become scam before list on exchange. Better you should research it.

well i don't advice you to invest in ecos but i think altcoins are very good place to invest for example eETH and XRP are very good altcoins and i think you can profit from those too if you are willing too. but as i heard icos are just wastinf of our time.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1