Should I invest in ICO or altcoins? - Page 10 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Japopo

Should I invest in ICO or altcoins?

l suggest investing  in аltcoin that has entered the top 100 coinmarketcap because it avoids scam risks and secures your funds from scammers

In my invоlvemеnt nоt stеady in аny respесt, a few ICOs in the end thеy drоp in priсe in a massivе ехtеnd as prоperly lаrge tо rесupеrаte, maхimum pеople have out оf placе cоins in ICO hypothesis. 

Yes, you can invest, but cautiously so as not to waste your money. Just listen to the opinion of others and look at the transactions before investing.

You should research before investing any kind of ICO / altcoin 

Мне кажется , что вкладываться в ICO и IEO , что покупать криптовалюту одинаково ризковано , ты не знаеш как она себя поведёт дальше.

In my own opinion the best way to invest is IEO , it is much better than ICO and you will get your tokens very soon in the exchange. 

Safe enough, why should it suddenly be dangerous? Everything is protected by the best protection, I worked in this area, I know what this is about.

If you want to invest for long, it ain`t your way. ICO today is about get money right now, i mean you buy coins for sell it when trading starts

• Useful or interesting 1

i prefer altcoins that has history and chart because that give me chance to know which point  i should buy and should sell

Edited by candyguyyy
  • Useful or interesting 1

I think no because ICO sometimes is a trap for all. Altcoins is unstable crypto like Bitcoin. I think you will be failed if you buy Altcoins or take part in ICO.

I use to divide my investments in 75% - 25% the first part to invest in solid and stable coins which have been in the market for years and the second part to invest in new projects like ICO'S and mining platforms, or even smart contracts. You have to find the best way that adapts to your needs, have a good day! :)

• +1 1

90% of all crypto are not Stable, so is a risk every minute, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Dogecoin all the time have allmost same price, however coins like Chainlink, Ripple, Algorand, Neo and tokens like BNB can be for future, i calculate 2 or more years

es you can invest but take it your own risk. Do not invest your money just depend on other talks. 

You should research before invest any kind of ICO/altcoin.

it depends if If you have enough capital for investment, I will advice you to invest in the popular coin you know very well, but cryptocurrencies are a bit safer than a token, most scams have occurred in many ICOs, I think it is preferable to invest in cryptocurrencies. Therefore according to me you should try not to invest more in ICO's

Better trading is better than investing because the market is volatile

Better trading is better than investing because the market is volatile

On 05.10.2019 at 12:03, Japopo said:

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2019 ? 2017-2018 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

The boom of ICO has gone. It was really a great time which helped to earn a lot of easy money) Now we have more stable tool as IEO where there is some kind of guarantee that investor will not lose the sum he invests. There appears new tools as well. I'm speaking about DeFi and their swap platforms. It has the same hype as ICO in 2017 but it's even more risky from my point of view. However if you're ready to take risks then you can make some decent profit with DeFi. 

From my point of view The least experience you have I suggest  to you investing in altcoin which has entered the highest 100 currencies within the currency market because it avoids fraud risks and secures your money from fraudsters within the midst of my steadfast assignment of any respite, quite few ICOs have ultimately landed their top priorities during a very long period of your time

The project and the team should be well studied. Their websites, social media accounts and whitepapers give alarming about fake icos. A person with little experience will be able to distinguish them. But if you do not have experience, it would be useful to ask someone who definitely knows.

In my opinion, it is very risky to invest in coins during the ICO. Firstly, you may lose your capital due to market volatility, and secondly, these are low-quality products of these companies.

my suggession is no. because most icos of nowdays are worths. recently i have invested in moneytoken of 100 usd but sold at 8 dollar

i am not too interested in investing in DEFI-NFT or altcoin because i do not really understand both so i am still hesitant to invest in DEFI-NFT or altcoin.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.