Should I invest in ICO or altcoins? - Page 11 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Japopo

Should I invest in ICO or altcoins?

In my own opinion the better investment is IEO. It is much better and give you more profit than alt coins and usually much more profitable than ICO. I like to participate in IEO most.!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, Es738an said:

The Initial Exchange Offering is still a quite new phenomenon but there is no doubt that this will continue to grow with time. An IEO is completely different from ICO as the exchange is a tangible execution model, rather than an idea in a technical document. Hence, the chances of it performing in the long term are greater. With time, the IEO may change the face of crypto banking for the better for it might help to make crypto-currencies and exchanges more appealing to the wider market.

IEO is definitely more interested because the possibility of listing in that market can be 90% and investors will be calmer because there are so many ico projects that end up disappointing when they want to list on the market so IEO will definitely have a good future.

No one can know which is good ICO for investment. You should follow the developer and use your experience to evaluate that project possible or not and make decisions to invest

It's all about good research and gut feeling.

Let me give you an example. Orb and Orbv2 was great projects for the early investors, and a lot of people heard about. Scammers also.

I saw Orbv2 listed on Coingecko with a telegram link to a scammer offering a presale for v3.

Spending 1 minute at the top of the website states that the developer is not on Telegram, and anyone claiming to be from Orb on Telegram is a scam.

1 minute. And I still se a lot of transfers to the scammer. 5-7 ETH transfers. Thats a lot of learning money for not spending a small amount of time researching something.

As for the matter is difficult to verify the fraud. Advice that you invest in Bitcoin and other currencies known to the public for their credibility, as almost all currencies are scams

Investing in ico is very risky form of investment in crypto world today because a lot of them are scams.So I will advice you to buy altcoin from good exchange. 

Альткоины это огромные риски ,я бы не стал поступать с деньгами инвестируя их в сомнительные проекты,вообще никогда не торгую альту после того как на какойто монете не помню какой слил 30% депозита и с того момента только монеты бирж ефир и биток 

Investing and promoting and ico/startup is standard industry practice. Loosing money listening to them is also normal. The problem is u don't understand the risk and blame others for your loss. That is why   the startup funding and ico business is reserved for the pros

I personally invest in IEO, because for me this is a great way to make good money at the start of coins, of course, not all coins can perform well, but for this it is enough to be interested and carefully look for promising projects.

Although the exchange gives many guarantees for the preservation of your funds, never forget that at any time the exchange, since they are a legal company, can oblige to give out user data, freeze funds until the circumstances are clarified, etc.

Ico has a good profit, but you should look for an ico. It is good and has a well-known team and they have real and visionary partnerships for the future. You should know that a lot of ico is a scam.

There is a another way to invest, you must join IEO and spotlights specially IEOS in puplar exchanges like binance and kucoin, there was a spotlight for vilo coin in kucoin in few days ago. 

ICO is a place of too many scams. I will not invest in it if I don't have my man inside of it or very good community support. You can't just grab any ICO on internet and get profit. You must investigate it thoroughly to put your money in. Altcoins is a better place for newbie. You should choose altcoins with good capitalization and make portfolio of them.

ICO was very popular in 2018, but nowadays DeFi projects came to the fore. DeFi potentially offers much higher returns to savers than high-street institutions.

Investing in AltCoins is more reliable than ICO. The truth is that the ICO has not had a certain profitability, and these projects are being varied and are not very well positioned. On the other hand, AltCoins are taking positive paths, capitalization is increasing and mostly more good news is heard and this allows me to invest in coins that are revolutionizing day by day, are more profitable and can generate some profit in the future.

The problem with investing in an ICO is that you run the risk of losing your money, this because they are vulnerable to fraud or that the project cannot work as planned. I prefer to invest in the exchange of cryptocurrencies, of course there are also risks, but they are lower compared to those of an ICO.

Yes, but very careful to invest in Bitcoin and other currency. already people rich to save bitcoin. so hold your bitcoins for the future. if you want to rich in cryptocurrency than follow some rules and regulations and always never stop learning. and doing invest in trading. 

I think investing in altcoins makes more sense than investing in an absent project.Many are starting to become ico's these days,but 90% of them are fake.It is very difficult to analyze.These projects gather fans through airdrops,then give confidence and encourage them to join ico.But they may never be listed on stock exchanges.In this case,this project remains a waste.

Them two are a great idea to put yet put resources into great altcoin is still preferable and more secure over ICO venture on the grounds that there are so numerous ICO venture so it is difficult to discover a decent undertaking with great potential to put resources into on the off chance that you need more insight and information about putting resources into ICO. However, with altcoin it's a lot simpler reason you simply need to go through your cash to put resources into great and renowned altcoin like ETH, NEO, XLM, IOTA,...then hold them till their cost increment.

The most important thing is to look for the info about ICO on Google and check its Whitelist, then you will decide whether to invest in it or not

The time of ICO's has ended about 3 month ago and now there is just too many other more relevant ways to make your project popular(like DeFi).Dont waste time on ICO's

I would not advice that. But then it's better to do your findings before any major investments because most of ico/ieo are scans unlike when it first started.