Should I invest in ICO or altcoins? - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Japopo

Should I invest in ICO or altcoins?

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2019 ? 2017-2018 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

Do not forget the rules for creating topics (topics begin with a capital letter)
Moderator Desais👮‍♂️

1 minute ago, prettyBoy said:

Investing on ICO now is like you are having a suicide. ICO nowadays is not profitabe. Just invest in other altcoins which you think that has a potential in the future.

really? not profitable for now?

Just now, CryptoKing said:

very difficult if you get more profit. the maximum profit for the end of the end is only up to 2x

example? what last ieo/ico ?

ICO's are done in my opinion. They were being hyped in 2017-2018 and after the crypto bubble burst they disappeared and I don't think they are coming back.

We have IEO's now instead. You may try your luck but I still prefer to invest in solid alts/btc rather than investing in some potential scam.

19 minutes ago, Japopo said:

There are so many New ICO's these day ? Is that safe to invest in ICO ? any 1 invested in 2019 ? 2017-2018 was the year of ICO's but is that still safe to invest ? or how to know which ICO is good to invest ?

NO! ICOs are not safe to invest! If you have lot of free money to spend and research, then you probably can go ahead with some. But if you are just an average person with clean and hard earned money, they refrain from ICO investment. 

Rather, join any bounty and earn those tokens. Sell off as soon as it get listed in an exchange!

Yes you can invest but take it your own risk. Do not invest your money just depend on other talks. 

You should research before invest any kind of ICO/altcoin.

Invest in top ten altcoin or bitcoin for low risk investment, invest in ICO right now very high risk and no one guaranteed your money is back.

If you have enough capital for investment, I will advice you to invest in the popular coin you know very well, because majority of the ico this days are scam, the reason is that their focuses are on private sales of their token and after that they will run away with people money.

High risk high return high lost. It's never wrong. The point is, you have to investigate what you want invest as detail as you can. What it is, what it is used for, the team, the company, the market it joins,... Of course, those thing do not guarantee the success, but they help you to be not lost much. I think, you should choose some top altcoins at this time; their price is low now and it may recover soon. The choice is your.

1 hour ago, Japopo said:

Point of correction, IEOs are the reigning ways projects are now be promoted and not the old ways called ICOs. Actually, we have very few ICOs currently going on in the world of cryptocurrency. Basically, 2019 are for IEOs and STOs.

Its good to invest into IEOs or ICOs only if you as an investor can do research about the project before invest. I have invested in some projects and have made some good reasonable profits. Also, invest into an existing project which have already succeeded look great.

Don't invest in ICO's as people already got looted by ICO scammers. I would suggest you to use LTC and Bitcoin or some other alt coins as they give enough profits for you.

Alt Coins can make some monies for you, but best is the Bitcoin at any stage.

ICO are risky these days because most of them are scam project, will steal your money unless you have invested in a good one. If you are investing in good altcoin then, I think that's okay but if you find out some shitcoins and invest, this also mean the same as scam ICO.

4 hours ago, Japopo said:

Your question is very important.

There are many ICO and offers when new coin or token being launch. So where you should invest.

As far i as i researched, The one and only method to invest in a true platform is analyze its roadmap and upcoming promotion. The strong roadmap it have, the more it will benefit for you.

Some have roadmap but did not provide support to users after launching. So its depend on you. Where you think something suspecious, immediately cancel your plan and find another method.

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

6 hours ago, Japopo said:

ICO investment depend on the coin and algo. Now a day there are too many ICO but I recommend do not invest on the ICO until you are 100% sure about the originality of the Coin.

It is not profitable to buy presale tokens. Many tokens, after entering the stock exchange, fall in price several times. It is better to buy a token on the exchange itself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Выполняйте задания и получите до 130 долларов ===> coinbase.com. Биржа для вывода крипты в фиат EXMO (сделай любой обмен, как мой реферал и получи 11012 сатошек). Для рекламодателей идеальный ресурс adbtc.top

Регистрируйтесь на бирже yobit.net для получения оплаты за сообщения. Напишите мне в  ЛС, когда прикрепите аккаунт с форума и получите в подарок 11011 сатошек как мой реферал на бирже!!!

Пиши не только спасибо, но и жми на ЛАЙК.  +100 кармы тебе.

9 hours ago, Japopo said:

My opinion.
Investing in ICOs is more profitable than Altcoin. But the risk of investing in an ICO is much greater than investing in Altcoin. Besides ... ICOs are shit now.

Investing into ICO's in 2019 is like trowing money out of without having a chance to recover them. ICO's are dying so even if you find a good project just wait for it to launch and then after 1-2 months make your buys as the price will drop more than 50% since launch.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:06 PM, Japopo said:

really? not profitable for now?

The ICO has now lost its popularity, either because of the recurring event in which the token has lost its value in the market or has suddenly disappeared like a bubble. So let's not invest in such platforms as this could happen again.

You better invest in altcoin, ICO is not necessarily successful and will list in the market
Try to invest in altcoin that has entered the top 100 in coinmarketcap

In my personal opinion, I don't see ICO will bring you any profit nowadays, since I was an ICO participants in other forum. and still join in one of project telegram that initiated an ICO before. I saw many members debated about price decreased and then left the group. Because all they want is stable price or even increased price. And the admins only said we can't rule the market. But still the decision is yours. Good luck.

By reading this article and watching the interview, it seems that for people looking to invest in ICOs, the most secure to invest into should be the people that will launch them in Malta. Starting 1 November, new regulations are coming in the country to help investors avoid scams. 

https://coingeek.com/jonathan-galea-malta-is-readying-itself-to-take-over-as-the-global-blockchain-hub-video/

Edited by CryptoMaster

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

I don't know if it worth your money and time... as you correctly said... the 2017 was the year of ICOs and many people lost their money investing in projects apparently good but then resulted being only a waste of money and time... so I don't know if I would invest anymore in it.

On 10/5/2019 at 12:55 PM, Thi Loan said:

Vote ICO. It would only be good if the exchange is going to be active because of their promise for their token or coin holder. But I think it would be hard for them because they already have so many competative company that is already known in the industry and already have so many traders.

ICO now has very few investors, it is not as hot as in 2017. Now many IEO projects are expected, especially the IEI at Binance, Gate, Kucoin, Okex, Houbi. Do you think IEO has more than ICOs?
Altcoin is good if you are a good trader.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:05 AM, Cassandra said:

It's better to invest in altcoins at this time. While the price is still cheap and has a large potential increase. ICO is currently not good as an investment, except buying shortly after listing on the exchange. Because usually the price will be dumped first before going back up to the ICO price.

Thanks for your opinion my friend and I agree with you, ICO is great for short time or daily trading, to buy early lunch and set a sell oder to 50% interest and make easy money, and if it's a project you like, it's better to wait for the second dip in price then use your 50% of profit made to buy when it dumped and hold... I call it 'smart move' 😇😂

Join My The Family And we share 100% Wining Strategy and Referral Bonus earnings. 

Earn with WOWAPP today!!!