Should I invest in ICO or altcoins? - Page 5 - ICO/IEO's - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Japopo

Should I invest in ICO or altcoins?

Some of them are really realistic. I hope the market will go up again, and will make cryptocurrencies stronger then ever before. But considered sober, it looks like the market will need a lot of time to recover form the last dump that hits us so hard. So i think, before the end of the summer this year, we will not see any big jumps on the charts from our cryptocurrencies. There will be always a coin who will gain high value, but this will be onyl temprary! Thats a interesting questions. ANd very interesting to read the different opinions from the people.

• +1 1

because if you invest in ico now it's risky because there are too many ico who are scams and also the difficulty of determining which ico is good and where ico is bad, and most of the ico that the scam has on average good ratings and even softcap sales of tokens even exceed softcap. and if investing in btc or altcoin maybe now is the right time to buy a few coins, because now the market is experiencing a very drastic price decline.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I invested three ICO currencies in 2018
The first was the Token Mac but turned out to be a scamp despite getting off the platform
The second coin GST was a gaming platform and its price fell after entering the exchange
The third UBI has a special online shopping site as well as its price dropped after entering the exchange.

So I no longer trust these projects at all.

The best time to make an investment in an active crypto is definitely its initial stages, since they can be acquired at a much lower value than when it is in the market and enters an exhange, in which its value will surely increase and the investment will have to be older .

• +1 1

Depending on the profit you want to earn from the market and your ability. If you want to make a lot of money then join the ICO. But remember to take risks when joining the ICO is also very large.

• +3 1

Rating sites do a very useful job. First of all, they sort and structure the information in such a way that it is very convenient to read. Of course, one should not trust a hundred percent of their opinions, but the main characteristics of the project can and should be used for independent analysis of the project.

• +1 1

it became much more dangerous to invest in new ico because of a large number of swindlers and unsuccessful projects, having bought a coin at the exchange when it falls once again and to sell it when she is smoked again having made a rebound of a dead cat, it is possible thus to try to take away small profit from the market.

• +1 1

diversification is important in investing to reduce the risk. Since bitcoin is the safest crypto to invest, i think you should at least fill 50% of your portfolio with bitcoin. To choose which good ICO to invest in is a bit hard as there's ton of new ICO and it really takes a lot of time to read all of their whitepaper.

• +1 1

just invest in altcoins but not in one altcoin, buy like ethereum, etc, xlm and bitcoin. why on bitcoin and altcoin, because it has a clear value and future, even though the price is down, but it will definitely rise again. because if investing in ico is risky, you don't know the ico will be successful

• +1 1

just choose between bitcoin or altcoin because nowadays a lot of scam ico, even ico whose sales have reached softcap or even more could be is ico scam, for some reason ico is a scam, maybe because of its bad management team or how exactly i do not know , and if you want to invest in altcoin you should choose a good altcoin to hold for a long time because maybe the current market situation will survive in the long-term

• +2 1

If this is first time for you in investing, then i just suggest you to do  invest. Every part of invest has its risk, bitcoin has the lowest risk but it for long term investment. ICO has the highest risk, also no one can guarantee that the price will reach higher than ICO price. But research is must. If you like, i have a suggestion for you, check it out scidex.

• +1 1

I think the market needs to be in the uptrend phase so these projects may be mentioned and whales will always be the strongest holders in good ICO projects.For me not have a good project because the market is underdeveloped and most of the ICO projects you listed do not make much of a difference in the Crypto community

• +2 1

This are the good ways to make profit in cryptoworld. But ofcoursw investing to btc and altcoin is still profitable since market now is continously growing up .Im just new here in forum, only 1 year I believe but I see all the possible way to make profit in cryptoworld. Like mining, trading , gambling and investing to ico.

• +1 1

ICO's and alt coins are pretty safe, but you have to be careful of junk coins. These have no value whatsoever, and they are on all ICO's. Alt coins have been performing great lately, and I'm excited about what they hold in the future. Crypto is now at your fingertips, but will this make everyone adopt it even faster?

I'm not sure, but between both of them I would go with alt coins on this one. They are easier to trade and the market is pretty stable. I'm nervous with the newer ICO's because if they go under, well you go under too. 

personally, I think, if Bitcoin and altcoin like Ethereum, neo and Litecoin are tested and proven to be fixed and up in the market. We can rely on them, I prefer to invest the coins and not less than a year because they are best in long-term investment. They will increase in the future and they will also help you make a profit regardless of the daily fluctuating market exchange rates.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:15 PM, cryptolover said:

2 years ago before Bitcoin hit 5k USD,there was a lot of icos and people have invested their money to them but they lost their money.Please do not put your money on it unless You are sure that they are good enough.

During that time people has trusted that these ICO's are great and genuine, but they never knew about scams. My friends had invested so much money and they lost everything with them.

These ICO's will say we will do like this, like that, etc, but nothing.

• +1 1

better, if you are now investing in bitcoin, bitcoin is always the best choice, and being a trusted coin. However, investing in ICO can also be very profitable. only a higher risk. You should first look at prospects, backgrounds, whitepapers and more, so you do not get scams.

so I think the market price continuously As today, choosing BTC for investment is the most reasonable.If during this period, you should invest in BTC, do not invest in altcoin or ICO, because ICO is now scam pretty much and bad quality ICO too

A good way to minimize the risk would be to split your investment between BTC,ETH,maybe another Top 10 coin and the rest in ICOs. When investing in ICO you should really do you due diligence. ICO rating sites are a good start, but most of the reviews there are paid so don't trust them too much.

Investment in ICO or altcoin both is very great idea and I think these both investment have a lot of risks if you are new in this field so that is why if you get know about the good coins and good ICO then you will reduce these risk.

For me, it is best to invest in altcoins compare to ico because on ico the price of their coin fall after listing, unlike altcoins they have a stable price.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I suggest to invest in altcoins not in ICO .Do better research and invest in good altcoins is best idea . That's way we can make good money in upcoming years . ICO are not much good nowadays.

When the ICO investments started, there was no real difference between these two concepts. However, with the development of cryptocurrencies, the OPEN CAP became available to some portfolios, unlike the Hard Cap, which sets the upper limit for the funds that can be collected. Users should avoid ICO projects that support OPEN CAP.

• +1 2

The choice of the object for investment depends on the investor's goals and the level of risk that is acceptable to him. But the most applied strategy is to diversify investments in cryptocurrency, because it allows you to reduce risks to a minimum and increase the chances of getting the maximum profit.