What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
magnes975

What did you think of BTC when you found out it existed?

The first time I heard the term ¨Cryptocurrency¨ or ¨bitcoin¨ I was instantly curious because I had read that very secure transactions were completed in a chain of blocks called blockchain

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

In 2013, it was not so popular. Many people in the space thought that it can't do anything but it's concept was really good.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

When I found out about bitcoin, I thought it would be another of those projects that remains on the way, but it has not been like that and today I think differently and I have part of my savings in this currency hoping to get a future profit

• Useful or interesting 1

Sincerely when I found Bitcoin for the first time for me is interesting, because in this time I was an user who interesting in doing paid to click, paid to promote...etc so Bitcoin introduced in website of paid to click and faucet..etc however I know many people consider it as scam in the first time.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 4
  • +2 4
  • +5 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

At first I thought it was an underground currency that most of the syndicates and other illegal transactions are using because that is how the bitcoin introduced to us. The teacher introduced us to bitcoin when he was trying to give us some information about the deep web which is only additional information only to the course of our selection. Then I figured out that it is some kind of digital currency that can be par with the fiat currency that I am already using in my entire life. It was kind of frustrating when I try to look to the history of it especially when I discovered the price of it being so low that you could actually buy a ton of it in the market.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

On 10/6/2020 at 6:53 AM, tienda said:

Sincerely when I found Bitcoin for the first time for me is interesting, because in this time I was an user who interesting in doing paid to click, paid to promote...etc so Bitcoin introduced in website of paid to click and faucet..etc however I know many people consider it as scam in the first time.

I also thought that bitcoin project was scam when i first heard of it back then in 2012 which has left me regretting not investing those days back but now i currently working in this forum so i can earn some talkcoin which i will convert to the likes of bitcoin and ethereum to invest further before trading for good profit.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/6/2020 at 1:30 AM, Caracteres87 said:

The first time I heard the term ¨Cryptocurrency¨ or ¨bitcoin¨ I was instantly curious because I had read that very secure transactions were completed in a chain of blocks called blockchain

Bitcoin is very secured my friend because it is build under the blockchain technology which is currently one of the strongest network i have ever known in the world so you can invest on bitcoin if you are oppotuned my friend it is not too late because bitcoin is growing everyday and believe me soon it shall boost in terms of value since we are almost done with the pandemic.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well, more than everything, as fascinated by this super cool world, the first thing I heard was that people who had bought Bitcoin when it was valid as pennies on the dollar I was fascinated to see how from cents to that amount of dollars so high, mainly that was what I  attracted here

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

17 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

believe me soon it shall boost in terms of value since we are almost done with the pandemic.

@Oxygen99 hope your idea will be true because i have read a article where a famous crypto member said that at the end of 2021 the bitcoin price Will raise up to 31k usd.. I strongly believe his predicted because in past his every predicted become true.. So i am thinking about bitcoin new evolution..                 

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

@Dorjoy12 dear I want to know can I invest my BTC balance I want get some profit from my BTC balance so what I have to do do you have any idea about this? Will it be change to other coin then I will invest or what I have to do?

• +3 2
  • +5 1

27 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 dear I want to know can I invest my BTC balance I want get some profit from my BTC balance so what I have to do do you have any idea about this? Will it be change to other coin then I will invest or what I have to do?

@Mark wood  in yobit exchange site there has no investment plan of btc... If you have high capital of btc then you can investment in different site that is must be legit....though it will be better for you now to  participants in yobit virtual mining if YOU have 300 usd btc.. From the virtual mining you can earn 60 usd or more in a month as profit..                      

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I thought it was a simple invention that could be similar to what I thought at the time, a virtual currency made for the exclusive use of a virtual wallet type payal for example. I never saw it very serious, that is why I never got motivated to invest when I could!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 10/9/2020 at 4:05 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

@Oxygen99 hope your idea will be true because i have read a article where a famous crypto member said that at the end of 2021 the bitcoin price Will raise up to 31k usd.. I strongly believe his predicted because in past his every predicted become true.. So i am thinking about bitcoin new evolution..                 

Yes my friend Bitcoin is a promising coin so i believe it can do more w to ven expected with time so let's just excercise more patience and accumulate more coins in our various wallets as we can because i have the feelings that soon it shall begin to rise probably $15,000 by the end of the year.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I discovered that bitcoin existed in the year 2017, I could not believe the amount of value so high that that currency had!

The most surprising of all was that I discovered that this currency was the base of value of many other cryptocurrencies that were in the market, then I was getting more and more into this world of cryptos.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

When I found out about bitcoin online as I was doing some research on online jobs I halted first to have a look at it and gather more information about it and since then I began to focus on it until now and I don't regret that day when I mate bitcoin though it caused me to lose a lot of my money to scamers because currently it's benefiting me.

@Dorjoy12 how about you friend.

• +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

28 minutes ago, George10 said:

When I found out about bitcoin online as I was doing some research on online jobs I halted first to have a look at it and gather more information about it and since then I began to focus on it until now and I don't regret that day when I mate bitcoin though it caused me to lose a lot of my money to scamers because currently it's benefiting me.

@Dorjoy12 how about you friend.

@George10 i didnt have any idea about bitcoin two years ago but then i was read a book where i see about bitcoin information and i read that where Only available disadvantage of bitcoin.. So i searching about it in online where i get the clear idea about bitcoin and About whole crypto currency.. From that time i start to work in different site for earn btc..                   

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I have heard of Bitcoin since 2017, but I was not interested in it because everyone was saying that it will decline significantly, but now I believe that cryptocurrencies are the future of currencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I was astonished when I found out what Bitcoin is, and I liked the way he exchanged it, bought it and the profit from its trade. It is a distinctive currency that is easier to deal with and faster to transfer across the country and does not need any documents or competent authorities to be a mediator between me and the other party.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Honestly, when I discovered Bitcoin for the first time, I thought it was fake to defraud people, I could not believe that 1 bitcoin was worth 20,000 dollars, but with the passage of time I started to search well and entered the world of cryptocurrencies and won a lot from it.Through my experience in profit from the Internet, I find that profit from cryptocurrencies is the appropriate and more profitable option in all other areas.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Bitcoin is a wonderful currency since we started collecting it and we are witnessing the fluctuations and developments of the financial markets and every day the currency proves that it imposes itself as the king of digital currencies so do not stop collecting and working with it

• +1 1

I know bitcoin when it costs about $ 3000. I am quite amazed that there is something worth surpassing gold.

The truth was that it was difficult to think something at that time, I honestly did not understand anything and did not think that such technologies existed. That made me very curious and I began to investigate, today I am delighted with this world of cryptocurrencies

• +5 1

When I first discovered bitcoin, I didn't really understand what it was. It cost me a lot to get a clear idea of what it is and what it was for. He did not understand that cryptocurrencies could serve the world and he did not have a clear idea of how it could be better than legit money. When the days and months went by and I began to study a little more about that world, I understood that I was facing the technological revolution of the century. Maybe right now we do not see it clearly, but as more years go by, and with a good perspective of all this, we will realize that we are facing a technological movement never seen before