Good news! Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maricans

Good news! Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees

Good news for the faucet users, but again I recommend to find better options and not just put all your time on faucets as you miss many more excellent ways to earn with online jobs, before doing anything learn as much as possible, it will not take more than a month to understand some things about trading and cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I didn't know the bitcoin core wallet had changes, but looking from this post it seems that this is about a faucet website that lowered the withdrawal limits. At least this makes some sense although I expect faucets to start using lightning network soon as fees for Bitcoin are rising significantly.

• +3 2

There truly should have been an adjustment in charges. Individuals who have a lot of Bitcoin simply need to hold it, and it's truly intended to be utilized and sent rather than simply holding regardless of whether it's modest quantities. There is no network being made from the covetous, so ideally this will spike on new undertakings where you can send modest quantities.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 10:32 AM, maricans said:

CoinPot - Cryptocurrency microwallet: Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees.

As you may know, due to recent significant improvements to the bitcoin network the current mining fees are extremely low and appear to remain so for the 
foreseeable future.

Therefore we are very happy to announce that we have made the following changes to CoinPot bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees...

* The minimum withdrawal limit has been reduced from 0.00025 btc (25,000 satoshi) down to 0.0001 btc (10,000 satoshi).
* Withdrawal fees have been completely removed! Previously there was a 0.00002 btc (2,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.001 btc (100,000 satoshi).

PLEASE NOTE: If the network mining fees rise again then we will of course have to review this and we may need to re-introduce withdrawal fees and/or 
raise the withdrawal limit again.

http://coinpot.co/news/changes-to-bitcoin-wallet-withdrawal-limit-and-fees

That is why Coinpot will always be one of the best micro-wallets of all time, it always makes the user much easier and rewards them with great news, and not only from BTC but from the other cryptocurrencies that the Coinpot micro-wallet supports.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, percare said:

I haven't used coinpot but only freebitco.in which is a very old website that is still paying, although the withdrawals were high for some time. I think that lowering the requirements helps these faucet websites increase their clients satisfaction levels and give a better chance to all to enjoy a few satoshi that might be worth a lot more one day.

I also haven't heard or used both of those wallets before but lowering the price of withdrawal for these wallets will encourage many users to patronize the btc withdrawal services of the wallets 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I didn't understand a lot from this, Coinpot is a wallet and not a faucet? I thought they had a wallet that was just in the website without using public addresses and the withdrawals were performed from their central hot wallet.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

This is news about the coinpot faucet that most of us used at least when we started and made some crypto that was pointless though as it didn't help us at all to make something good from it, while earlier they were paying higher as Bitcoin price was lower. Good to know they have lower fees for BTC withdrawals now.

Edited by bogdanoff
  • +5 1

On 12/6/2019 at 4:32 PM, maricans said:

CoinPot - Cryptocurrency microwallet: Changes to bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees.

As you may know, due to recent significant improvements to the bitcoin network the current mining fees are extremely low and appear to remain so for the 
foreseeable future.

Therefore we are very happy to announce that we have made the following changes to CoinPot bitcoin core wallet withdrawal limit and fees...

* The minimum withdrawal limit has been reduced from 0.00025 btc (25,000 satoshi) down to 0.0001 btc (10,000 satoshi).
* Withdrawal fees have been completely removed! Previously there was a 0.00002 btc (2,000 satoshi) fee for withdrawals of less than 0.001 btc (100,000 satoshi).

PLEASE NOTE: If the network mining fees rise again then we will of course have to review this and we may need to re-introduce withdrawal fees and/or 

This is really great. Perhaps this will detract from the bonus for miners, but it is better for us. This is because it will save money through conversion.

• +5 1

I don't think this is some news that we rejoice with and feel happy. A faucet that lowered the fees doesn't mean a lot to me. I don't think these websites will be for long either as people will find how ridiculous it is to earn 0.000001 USD every hour.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

i think this is good news but about your question !,!, i do not understand but i will answer brother , so This is really a great news for the people who uses CoinPot, sadly I can not use it because I will have a hard time on converting it to our fiat money and also I will encounter some difficulties when I withdraw it. I will still use my current wallet because it is really accessible and easy to use for me. so i hope i answer about what you asked , good luck for you brother .

i think this is good news but about your question !,!, i do not understand but i will answer brother , so This is really a great news for the people who uses CoinPot, sadly I can not use it because I will have a hard time on converting it to our fiat money and also I will encounter some difficulties when I withdraw it. I will still use my current wallet because it is really accessible and easy to use for me. so i hope i answer about what you asked , good luck for you brother .

• +5 1

On 11/28/2020 at 1:53 PM, Cleaner said:

The CoinPot wallet provided a good opportunity for BTC to withdraw.  I do not use BTC because the withdrawal of BTC is high.  However, according to the information on the topic, the withdrawal fee is very low with CoinPot Wallet.  So everyone can withdraw BTC using that wallet at very low cost.

I have never used to use such wallets for storing Btc because i mostly use top wallets such as blockchain wallet and trust wallet because i believe that they are the most secure wallets

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Is this coinpot still running? I remember this years ago when I was told to start doing faucets to make big money. I don't remember doing these for long perhaps it was a few days and it wasn't something that helped me, the moment I invested the first money and started profiting it was over with faucets.

• +3 1

foreseeable future.

This is very practical and the truth is recommended, this micro wallet will always be the best of all due to its ease and the rewards, also it is always updated to bring new things, it is undoubtedly the best.

• +1 1

foreseeable future.

I just read about this coinpot micro wallet and I see that this is the only one where the withdrawal minimums are very good apart from offering a very good faucet, a good dice system and virtual mining thus giving the best result to save some of our money and generate passive income.

• +3 1

Withdrawal fees depend on the price of the bitcoin, and therefore it decreases in dollars and increases with increase Of course, the mining and production process plays a role, as it becomes more expensive and withdrawal fees vary from one platform to another and from one portfolio to another.

That is grate for those using the  wallet, even though I'm not using the wallet but it have good features that will attract people in cryptoworld to be using it. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:32 PM, maricans said:

foreseeable future.

That's so good but I am using another wallet and fees is high there. I have to use it because for me it is easy and best and also secure and gives my money in correct time and I never lose my money through it so it is good but the problem is that it have high fess it not too much but I think it should be little like 10000 stoshi.

How much can someone earn from coinpot daily? Is it still active? Can you earn $10 daily or is this too much to consider. Perhaps someone with many referrals and doing the faucet work daily could he make it there?

I use coinpot to receive small payments from their faucets and I'm doing very well and what I like the most is its withdrawal limits that are not very high despite being a micro wallet that helps a lot to grow our capital passively, but everything will depend of what happens with BTC fees.

foreseeable future.

I think it is the best news for everyone. Bitcoin wallet is the best wallet. Bitcoin wallet withdraw fees is totally removed. And withdraw limit is reduce. Now if you have only 10k satoshi you can easily withdraw this. I like this wallet it's security is very high.

My friend that is very beneficial for all the members of this poem because the members of this forum are worried about the limitations and tex and fees of withdrawal but with the new policy that is very beneficial for all the members

• +4 1

That is the good thing, they want the people to use their services that is why they have removed the limits and that is why they are charging the low fee on the withdrawal.

well that's a great news because we were worried since last few months but now this problem has been solved and we can withdraw our money easily. Now we can  work properly without the tension of withdrawal. 

foreseeable future.

Yes mate you are right it is really a good news for us. And thank you very much to provide this beneficial information. Now everyone can withdraw his coins without any wait. Because the limit is reduced to good value where everyone can withdraw his amount in no time.

• +2 1

foreseeable future.

Yes dude most of people  faced with the problem of high withdrawal feesbut your post really help them and they are now happy that they can withdrawal their moeny with the less amount of fee and there would be no issues then

• +2 1