Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious?

54 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

I only started around 15,000 dogecoin and now i have almost 30,000 dogecoin so in short i able to double my investment in QQQ.

So along with the dumps and pumps you still able to double your dogecoin, did you send some of your doges or they are still in QQQ investbox all of them, I want t know how you guys do it.

52 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Even if I earn all the bitcoin in the world, I will not leave the crypto world, I will find more investment to increase my net worthy.

By the way, what is your biggest business in cryptocurrency, trading, holding, invesbox, or bounty hunter?

Then I shall call you that you are a greedy person in making money. Most people who invest once and leave the game. You know we are not winners every-time so we have to enjoy when we won the game.

20 hours ago, guatazoo said:

So along with the dumps and pumps you still able to double your dogecoin, did you send some of your doges or they are still in QQQ investbox all of them, I want t know how you guys do it.

Im selling my daily interest if the urrent price of QQQ is high and if the price in dump im compounding my daily interest so that the time i sell i will get much higher profit.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

It's not bad strategy, but how you will know which coin can go x6?

And your calculation is wrong, if coin jump 600% that is x6 and if you invest 100$ you will get 600$ not 60,000$.

I see that just few coins jump that high, and when some coin jump for example x6 problem is there are no wall that you can sell for example like you say 100$ or 600$.

I just now saw that Yobit IEO X10 from 1sat jump till currently 9sat that is x9 if you buy at 1sat and sell at 9sat with 100$ on 9sat you will get 900$.

Point is that you can not find easy such a coins.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

57 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Im selling my daily interest if the urrent price of QQQ is high and if the price in dump im compounding my daily interest so that the time i sell i will get much higher profit.

Ths is smart, right now the price of QQQ is down again almost close to how it reached at the last dump, I'm assuming right now you are buying more.

42 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

And your calculation is wrong, if coin jump 600% that is x6 and if you invest 100$ you will get 600$ not 60,000$.

Ah right that is definitely wrong i don't know what i was thinking.

32 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

Ths is smart, right now the price of QQQ is down again almost close to how it reached at the last dump, I'm assuming right now you are buying more

Currently im holding my temptation with the current price because i think it will go down to 600 dogetoshis due to new ico of yobit some users sold their holdings to convert in bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

1 hour ago, man002 said:

If we were really profitable, it would not happen very often.  Those who invest are then benefited.It's a miracle and it doesn't happen all the time, but if something like that happens and if you keep investing, it really does make a lot of profit.

It happens aon yobit all the time just not on the same coin. All you gotta d is test your lucky.

4 minutes ago, xprince1996 said:

Currently im holding my temptation with the current price because i think it will go down to 600 dogetoshis due to new ico of yobit some users sold their holdings to convert in bitcoin.

yes, i got that the email on yobit about the anouncement of the new coin, So new cons also affects price on coins?

38 minutes ago, guatazoo said:

It happens aon yobit all the time just not on the same coin. All you gotta d is test your lucky.

yes, i got that the email on yobit about the anouncement of the new coin, So new cons also affects the price on coins?

Yes because they needed a fund in bitcoin so that they sell their altcoins in order to participate in incoming new ico of yobit.

On 12/19/2019 at 6:24 PM, xprince1996 said:

Yes because they needed a fund in bitcoin so that they sell their altcoins in order to participate in incoming new ico of yobit.

So let me get this clea, so one exchange coin listing can affect the whole market of crypto throughout  all exchanges?

sometime the price of coin/token is not actual price , sometime there are hugh difference between buy and sell order , so if someone buys at the high depth or sell at high difference of price it may show sudden increase of price

No, you will not become rich by buying that currency. Rather, your $ 100 will become $ 6 at the end of the deal. These pumps are specially made to bring in novice traders and take their money. In fact, no one knows what the next coin will rise to that crazy height.

On 12/21/2019 at 11:16 PM, Awaremooner said:

I bought at 1000, 980 dogtoshis about 20 million QQQ but realised the coin price is going down daily with minor price increment within 24 hours. I hope this coin will go as high as 1500 dogtoshis before this month ends

It is best if you keep compounding your daily interest then sell it when the price becomes higher to your entry price because right this is my strategy to get my ROI.

On 12/6/2019 at 6:37 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

Well, these things really needs patience and work. Also main thing is luck. That shows how lucky you are.If you have handsome money then you can invest and obtain a lot of gain.

It's too rare an event. Still it's been weeks and not another 600% so to predict one of these you need to be the person pumping it or know them, other wise it's a total crap chute or roulette. I wonder how much % you need to make to be happy, even 10% in a month is a good return to me, so 600% is just dreaming. I think it's unhealthy to have a profit amount in mind, instead stick to the fundamentals, look at volatility and just trade, the profit will come to the patient.

1 hour ago, Ankit Nepal said:

Well, these things really needs patience and work. Also main thing is luck. That shows how lucky you are.If you have handsome money then you can invest and obtain a lot of gain.

But we should not let lucky find us, we should look for it, if you do not put yourself out there on those investment you will always miss your lucky.

17 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Okay. I'll try this method when my sell order is executed. I bought and created a sell order immediately my order was filled. This way, trading will be intensive but I'll try. Seen this coin gained 35-50% daily

Yeah it moves fast daily but be careful sometimes it swings down big and swings up so there is a chance you will miss the chance of having a big profit to it.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:52 PM, guatazoo said:

well i dont know why would you risk your money like that because this is just turning into gambling because these pumps are so random and there are lots of scam coins which will never pump any day soon.

14 hours ago, duncun007 said:

well i dont know why would you risk your money like that because this is just turning into gambling because these pumps are so random and there are lots of scam coins which will never pump any day soon.

I have little trading capital, and with it I normally say let's gamble it and get some ammo to run my life trading wont give me much profit, so I'm doing this isk t accumulate capital.

4 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I have little trading capital, and with it I normally say let's gamble it and get some ammo to run my life trading wont give me much profit, so I'm doing this isk t accumulate capital.

well its your money to do whatever you want with but for me gambling is never a good option because with gambling you are just asking for your money to be taken.

When you talk about some coins in Yobit you have to be sure about this coun because there us a lot of fake coin in this exchange or coins without any volume yes you have see 600% but when you want to sell your coin there us no buy abd you still with your Coins without any value so be careful

On 12/7/2019 at 3:59 PM, Binbillal007 said:

A miracle that hardly happen sometimes, there are so many coins there on the exchange, following all up l, you will be investing more than a thousand dollar

It is not a miracle it is the business yobit is the best exchange and like this you just saw the 600% market will go up i buy a coin and that make a bull and almost 1700% that will move up in 24 hours and i sell that coin and i amke good profit from that coin on that time so like this investors will make money and they invest more in that exchange.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

But you know that is a big risk, after a coin move ny 600% it is not ideal to take part in it, except you are already part of it

yea that would be really a bad decision to invest in a coin that has already pumped 600% because it will only go down after that, just like those who bought EDC on yobit after it went from 35 sat to 400 sat.

On 12/25/2019 at 1:46 AM, duncun007 said:

well its your money to do whatever you want with but for me gambling is never a good option because with gambling you are just asking for your money to be taken.

Well for me most of the times I get a win, but then too used to this gambling world that even when I win huge money to leave gambling for good, always loose them back, But for now I juts need one win and I will be out for good.

• +2 1

On 12/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, guatazoo said:

Hahaha grear joke....This is reality of life that when a person who join newely crypto currency market then he started thinking about this type of plan. I told you that when i started new crypto currency trading then i seen every night this type of dreams and enjoy. 

• +1 1

4 hours ago, pakjobhelp said:

Hahaha grear joke....This is reality of life that when a person who join newely crypto currency market then he started thinking about this type of plan. I told you that when i started new crypto currency trading then i seen every night this type of dreams and enjoy. 

Well seems more like a plan to me than a dream, but i do not just want to jump into it, that is why I'm a sl=king you guys