Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious? - Page 6 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

Those 24hrs changes on yobit 600% on BTRM, are they serious?

1 hour ago, usjiavaka said:

I am sure you will make a profit because one of those coins can pump, but you should always watch the coins so you don't miss the chance. A better strategy would be to see which currencies are being talked about on social media and invest in those coins.

That the hardest part, because you can only know a coin is pumping when it has started to pump, but at the rice you but could be the last of the pump.

2 hours ago, H m Sikandar said:

febriyana     51

febriyana

Yes that is  a normal for new coin. Where some people can make a group to pump some coin together. Also i see the price now is around 14 satoshi, where for the pumper is still easy to pump or dump.

I just give advice to not fear of missing out, because that price not mirror of the value of that coin. Also the coin still not listed on coinmarketcap, please be careful. This app helpful  for the poor people.  

Yap sadly the coin dumped and  have no idea if it is ever gonna rise, maybe it is a dead coin already.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

First, an increase of 650% will turn your $100 to $650 and not your calculation. Having said that, often times increase of 650% is done by pump group who goes in for maximum profits. These people uses others unknowingly with troll box tactics

6 minutes ago, usjiavaka said:

It doesn't happen all the time, but if that happens and if you continue to invest, it really pays off. If that happens I believe you will never be here and write a post, the beach and private plane will be your place right now.

That few times it happens, is what i want to take advantage of, if i get just a one time lucky, it would be a life payout.

1 hour ago, usjiavaka said:

It doesn't happen all the time, but if that happens and if you continue to invest, it really pays off. If that happens I believe you will never be here and write a post, the beach and private plane will be your place right now.

I would still be here, for fun and having to discuss interesting things, you know.

This is a miracle and I think it will hardly happen but to be honest many coins pump beyond our expectations which is very hard for people to believe and understand why such thing happen

On 19.02.2020 at 06:48, Aure said:

if the quantity of the coin trades is little in my estimation it is barely a trick from holders who state a lot of coins accordingly that a lot of are concerned in retail the coin, as soon as the bad buy organization has on track great so therefore at that time in attendance will also be a wave of coin sales and gain to the opening cost

I truthful provide exhortation to not fear of misplaced out, due to the fact that that cost now not replicate of the esteem of that coin. Too the coin still not recorded on coinmarketcap, in case you do not thoughts use caution.

wow that's true but you have to be very careful as not to loose the whole money investing in coins that won't rise. And you have to keep monitoring all the coins often to see the latest rise and fall.

Yesterday I lived with YOda, let's have something clear, its increase was only 49%, but if it was at $ 0.04, it went to $ 0.06 in a matter of minutes,  I didn't invest much, but as the OP says it could have invested $ 1000 I would have won $ 500 in just about 10 minutes that the dump lasted.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

These are pampas arranged by the owners of the market to feed the small fish and get them stuck in the market, I do not advise anyone to enter this pumps .

Try to find coins that have a chance to make 100x. Your math there was wrong as 650% are 6,5 times their price. Meaning with an investment of 100$ you will get 900$ not 60.000%. Although in the past there have been coins that managed to make even x1000 in a few months time. Depending on the project and how much of a scam it was, their devs massively sold or just sold in a few numbers. 

it occurs and if you live to make investments it's far thoroughly equal worthwhile.this tools like this do not come to pass subsequently again and again that each one tin anxiety but for me for myself I do not endorse You have to merge with the coin marketplace

The difficult thing about this process is that it is difficult to anticipate the currency in which the pumping will be because you will not be told about it and also it cannot be analyzed

It all depends on luck

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/6/2019 at 5:52 PM, guatazoo said:

You know i have been thinking about this, you could get so rich in few hours just like that, I just saw a coin pumped to 650% within the last 24 hours,  then I asked myself if i had e 100 usd on that coin now it could have been 100x600 that's 60,000 usd. i could have gotten rich just like that.

So why not invest 100 usd 10 usd separately on the coins that are likely to pump and wait for the miracle??

This is a nice and it would have also fall at that prices. so it will fall to the 1000% in future.

So sometimes myself I am missing the chances during the pumping events. Once in the past, I could earn $5000 in an hour but I missed a chance and I did not care the pumping alert. On yobit exchange keep focusing your eyes on the exchange.

I like this and I don't see anything very serious here, this is not easy to see, I have been in cryptocurrency for a year and a half but this is the first time I met it. Whoever catches it surely has great benefits

why not think this pumping is fake because so many newly launched exchanges, does this type fake pump up to attract investors, so first check bro then invest, its really happen like this type any coin increase but not always pumps up,so wait and search then do invest in any coin.

Ofcourse I get it it we are within the world that full of extortion individuals that's why it is as it were characteristic to confirm everything some time recently doing an activity.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:48 PM, Black rion said:

Just very very Low coins, Can pupm like this and after this pump they have higher dump too and Make lost for you if Don't sell it in top

It looks like bitcoin is starting to crawl up. This is pumped by a number of bitcoin experts to normalize bitcoin prices.

On 12/6/2019 at 8:52 PM, guatazoo said:

The chance of that thing to happen is near to zero percent but I'm not saying that's impossible, it still have a chance but not that so high. 

Coins value can jump more than what we expect so there's still a possibility. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

7 hours ago, Dark_Sky said:

The chance of that thing to happen is near to zero percent but I'm not saying that's impossible, it still have a chance but not that so high. 

Coins value can jump more than what we expect so there's still a possibility. 

And can also drops more than what we expect, so we can not always be guaranteed that we will not have loss in crypto.

So the pumping event happened to make someone richest ever just after investing the very few amount to collect some sort of the cryptocurrencies.Here is  the case of the BTRM but I missed the chances of buying yo token from the yobit exchange. 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:52 PM, guatazoo said:

Price are based on offer / demand. If I really want a specific coin, I can decide to pay a high price and you will see a 600%, simply.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Crypto currencies markets really unbelievable pumps and dumps and this coins pumps very much then it can be dumped can be on other days. So enjoyed this humpy dumpty coins movements and trade with wise decision making process.  

Yes some times the news coins pump higher and arrives to the 600%, but then they down rapidly, so is good to be attentive with those news coins are not good for holding, but in short time you can take the advantage when they pump to sell them.

Edited by tienda

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

it simply don't manifest everyday rather it occurs once in a yr or two times so I think simplest fortunate one destined to get it so do not be concerned for now not getting any coins me too no longer got any coins so forestall demanding and begin to think for the destiny..