How much you'll have till 2030? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

How much you'll have till 2030?

On 12/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

No one can predict for so long years. but i am confident that i will have 100+ BTCs and 1000 Ethereum in my wallet. You would think that why only 1000 ethereum then my expectation with ethereum is as high as for bitcoin. it will surely up to the moon even we could see ethereum up to $20000.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

So we cannot Predict how much will we collect till 2020 , but i think i wil  collect some decent amount of Bitcoins in net few mths of 2020 , hope you will also get  some dollars 

I am still a beginner in crypto and i think i will increase my knowledge alot about Crypto and also i am looking to increase my portfolio as much possible till 2030

Hello my friend
How can you predict what you will earn in 10 years?
Maybe it has mining machines, it doesn't matter, I can't give any hypothesis about what I will earn for the next year

I wish I could predict how much I will earn in next 10 years but if every thing goes well and I wont face any kiind of personal or crypto problem I might earn to enough to not work for others physically... I wish I could say confidantly that I would get a lamborghini car in 10 years

11 hours ago, Oxygen said:

No one can predict for so long years. but i am confident that i will have 100+ BTCs and 1000 Ethereum in my wallet. You would think that why only 1000 ethereum then my expectation with ethereum is as high as for bitcoin. it will surely up to the moon even we could see ethereum up to $20000.

Ethereum also is the most biggest cryptocurrency, so when you are talking about ethereum to the moon that's is very possible for it to hit that price

On 12/30/2019 at 5:40 PM, Romaan1987 said:

By the will of God, i will have about not less than 10 btc. or if i will be the lucky person than i should have more than 50 bitcoins. also bitcoin prices will sky rocketed.

Sure we must put our all prayers to the god because he is the only way of our successful that's he can give us or not give us for the reasons 

On 12/7/2019 at 6:11 PM, Chy944 said:

Till 2030 I would invest 200k dollar in this crypto as far I calculated.i hope I will be profitable in this site within 2030.hoping for the best.

I think you are making the right move sir. I wish you meet your targets and enjoy wealth ten years later. I'm also investing as much as possible from now on. But you need to watch your investment from time to time, as you might buy some altcoin and you will have to do a swap procedure as sometimes altcoins change their chains, fork etc. You wouldn't want to be left with useless coins because you missed a swap.

you are very rich but im low amount invester i holded around 100$ bitcoin maybe in future i convert them to my flat currency if i need urgently

My own forcast, based on simle calculatings, is approx. 1 BTC til 2030 year in my wallet, wgat about etherium - i think 100 eth i can harvest till this date. And also some more other cryptocurrency will have...

On 12/6/2019 at 4:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys we have to know that's we must creates our own future at the presents time like that.

So I want to know till 2030 how much you'll be having in your wallet? For me till 2030 I'll be owned more than 100 btc + 10000 ethereum to my wallets so what's your future.

I can't sya the exact coin that I will hold until 2030. But I think the estimated amount of coin is within 1000-4000 coins. Its becauae sometimes I withdraw it and use it in my daily savings.

I am investing 10-20% of my salary in crypto. I believe to long term trading. I love to invest in small coins and hold them for future. In 2030 i will have more than$100,000.

9 hours ago, kuscoi11 said:

By 2030 I might have already got myself some cryptocurrency. maybe it will be about 30 bitcoins and 80 ethereum. It's not much but I'm proud of it

That is much, not that is it not much, the value will increase by that time you would be rich

On 12/7/2019 at 11:27 AM, Emma said:

Brother are you asking for my future! How i will say this as any thing can happen to me in this time.  By the way, i am learning crypto and i think i will own a good amount.

If you are interested in  cryptocurrencies you can prefer how much you will have, also the balance of your wallet cannot be privately because we can see in crypto exprolers 

On 12/6/2019 at 1:11 PM, Lubruselu said:

Its hard to predict 10 years before. that what would i have in year 2030, but i am expecting very much from this crypto market. one day i will have a very big opportunity and will get managed to create a high portfolio.

• +4 1

LIfe is giving opportunities daily. And cyrpto life also giving daily opportunities, I have purchase a laptop for Rs. $170, from earning of crypto currencies, and with the aim that one day i will purchase some thing for $1700 even $17000 or even $170000 earning from crypto currencies, All the thing is needed Struggle/Efforts. And i believe till 2030 i will have filled my bags with lot of Cryptos.

2 minutes ago, Wijayafajar06 said:

For this I can't predict it because I work here to earn income for expenses, and I don't think about my future maybe I'll try it later.

Everyone have a target and that's why I want to hold my btc till then and I think then I will make 10x profit . I am very much interested about btc.

Actually On depends on you.How much you work there ,how much sincere are you?But i can say that by 2030 it can make your live happy and easy.

I do not have any data of how much will i have till 2030 here i am still to start earn . After i start earning here i will see of how i am paid and then will come at the conclusion . On top i m not sure that this crypto will give money till2030 or not.

I'm sure when you store some sort of coin until finally 2030, we have an opportunity you'll receive an enormous benefit in addition to I'm sure ones foreseeable future will likely be shiny, as we learn with this community we can easily receive dollars simply but is not devoid of possibility.

• +5 1

I didn't know how much i collect or earn coins but my target is 10 BTC, 1000 ETH, 10k XRP and some new rising coins i earn before 2030. And i believe that i can earn 50% of my target easily. Thats why i'm working hard for earning those coins.