Why I never leave crypto - Page 19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

this is because this is good to me. and i am totally relieved.

Well i like spending time here and crypto is becoming a part of my life. Through cryptotalk , its the first time that i have earned money. So my momey is tge primary object and the only thing makes me not to leave crypto.

because cryptocurrency is the new world , and the blockchain technology provide many ways to make money online also good for the jobless people to start generate income in my opinion blockchain is a great invention 

I never want to leave Cryptocurrency because it has given me a huge opportunity to earn a handsome amount of profit by spending less time and less effort.  Because of cryptocurrency Iam able to become self dependent.

As I knows Crypto is futures currency and great earnings platform for me there is no reason for me yo leave it. I am not leaving it at all. People WHO leave will prevent one day

That is why, we must stay in this world, and we must only this thing we can not get rich in the near time, it seems so easy but it is not easier than you think.

On 1/22/2020 at 10:58 AM, theghostm1 said:

The main and most important thing is that it is an independent field of work and thus Saud has a good income .. The other thing is that I liked this field and I will continue to keep pace with what is happening with it and other technical developments in this world.

All the best my friend i hope you see a good future i know you are working hard as well as me. soo just more information and not being greedy is the best solution.

Importance of crypto market is we earn some earnings on constantly others wise many traders joined this market during ten years history of this market and gone from market due to loss.

I can not leave because I trade an I am making money. I work on forms and I am making money. So, not now and I will invest always. 

there are many advantages i cannot leave crypt talk 

earning profit

learning

getting information

gathering 

My hopes for a comfortable old age are associated with cryptocurrencies. Currently, I am actively studying trading strategies. I see that cryptocurrencies are acquiring legal status in most countries. This means that cryptocurrency trading is a promising profession.

I will never leave the world of crypto because I liked them immediately from the first time I learned about them in 2009, and then even if they were to remain at really low levels o price there will always be a minimum of profit for me between trading, mining and various bounties

I alos plan nerver to leave this place because there is a lot to which we can be able to earn from it, there is a lot of love and a lot of money but being careful is what should be the most important thin today so am going to make sure that I keep everything intact to avoid losing

Crypto is like side business to me it can meet my necessities and not time consuming ao I will never leave this I just love to work here and my payment will start soon I suggest youto work here and never leave it can help us financially and here is much more to learn

Crypto world is very useful for me.Because I am confident in the potential and crypto in the future.I can earn money easily.I also can invest money in this place.So,I never leave crypto.

The most important thing in cryptocurrency for me is that it has a huge potential in application in real life, also it would make much more harder to do corruption.

Exchange hacks are relatively common, and due to the lack of regulation, once the coins get lost, that's it. In conclusion, it's not the smartest thing to do to keep your coins on an exchange. While they may be convenient, it's much better to get a wallet of your own to store any crypto.good luck...

I, too, will not leave the topic of cryptocurrency until it closes itself. Cryptocurrency is just a huge amount of technology and innovation. Now the currency allows you to earn money for everyone who wants it. I myself have been trading for about 3 years, making enough money.

I will never leave cryptotalk because it is the site where I can spend my time and in return I get Bitcoins and Bitcoins are going to be the future currency so so I love business and money is my passion I want to earn more money to fulfill my dreams and I will do it through Instagram Si talk here I have got a lot of experience about cryptotalk about cryptocurrency about Crypto trading and I will like to share it with all of you guys who just joint cryptotalk

As I'm a student i have some financial demand... So for this reason i trade cryptocurrencies and work in some good cryptocurrency projects like Crypto talk. From there by providing knowledge and information and can earn a good amount of money everyday

I can,t leave cryptocurrency because it,s a part time earning job.sometimes i had lose my money but sometimes i get a huge profit from cryptocurrency.so that is the main reason i love cryptocurrency and never want to leave it.

On 2/2/2020 at 8:21 PM, TasinHasan said:

i will never leave crypto because crypto always gives me profit and i am working on crypto something 6 month.

i am always making profit from crypto.

this is a big question: what if you don't have any more profits or if you can't make money from cryptos. what will you do?

On 2/2/2020 at 8:28 PM, sajees said:

because crypto is very much interesting place and you may be addicted with this.. as i am also addicted with this 😄

I doubt you are addicted, you just have high expectations regarding the fact that you can earn money thanks to cryptos

On 2/2/2020 at 8:58 PM, Raihan84 said:

I know crypto site is a good for business..

People can invest in very safely..

So I can't see the reason why you leave crypto..

Please telk me...

People leave cryptos due to the absurd laws that some governments create

On 2/2/2020 at 8:59 PM, Doa ibu said:

I'm still in crypto because my income is here, I can't get out of crypto, I make a living in crypto of course I can't go. I can't imagine if crypto doesn't exist, I will lose my job.

how could you lose your job?

On 2/2/2020 at 11:07 PM, Aysha1020 said:

I will never leave crypto because the crypto has a very high demand for e-marketing.We got paid by yobit.

you made me laugh

I think I never leave crypto currency because I have seen it's potential and how it can change one's life.I also think this is the best opportunity that a man can have in his entire life.

I am not leaving crypto now because it brings me extra income and because I believe it will have a bright future