Why I never leave crypto - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

Yes becuse i can not leave crypto world it gave more money and learnt skills about trading. And also i learning about cryptocurrencies and how go earn money online.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrencies attraction for me is its high value and volatile nature, this is mainly the reason why i prefer trading in crypto because there is a bigger chance to earn a profit if a certain coin you owned doubled its value. Because of that possibility im hooked on trading in crypto currency.

• +1 1

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

15 hours ago, Redfa said:

As I would like to think, I am at home in digital money since it truly helps my life after my first salary through fiat exchanges. since my crypto is effectively helped by the necessities of day by day life

It helps us all and no one will say that he want to leave crypto for the sake of not to lose his earning

One of the reasons is that I will never go out of my time completely and never worry about it, and that is what I believe and I think since currency is capable of making me a great deal, because of how much in the futureThere will be investment and the demand will not increase as much as the demand for anything else in the world and that will give me a lot of profit

• +2 1

In future due to any forseen even if the prices of crypto falls too low then i might quit crypto currency according to the circumstances. But currently the future of crypto seems very prosperous and only fools would leave it.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 12/6/2019 at 12:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

If you have a solid business related to cryptos then you will not leave the crypto world. If you have invested in cryptos you will not leave the cryptos world either, Only if you have no profit from the crypto world then will you leave the crypto world

• +1 1

i will never leave crypto because crypto always gives me profit and i am working on crypto something 6 month.

i am always making profit from crypto.

On 12/6/2019 at 3:16 PM, Muphin said:

I would never leave because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and I am still making more cryptocoins. And since I did not spend real currency to have cryptocoin, if it would be gone, at least I lose nothing. But I know that cryptocurrency will still live for long years.

Yes I agree I have same opinion like you I also would never leave because I want to learn more about crypto currency

On 12/6/2019 at 3:16 PM, Muphin said:

I would never leave because I want to learn more about cryptocurrency and I am still making more cryptocoins. And since I did not spend real currency to have cryptocoin, if it would be gone, at least I lose nothing. But I know that cryptocurrency will still live for long years.

Yes I agree I have same opinion like you I also would never leave because I want to learn more about crypto currency

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in cr

Actually I'm one of the newbies into crypto world and hopefully I believe  I can gain a lot in crypto family 

Because the technology is one of the advanced technology untill now, the price is exciting that coins are reaching and more and more people are attracting towards it so that i am loving it  and it's also helping me to solve my pocket Money issue

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 12/6/2019 at 4:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Well I dont want to leave crypto because of trading its really help me financially because of trading Im earning more than working 8 to 10 a day.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Crypto is one of the most important part of my life . I really like to buy and sell. gain or loss.  So I will stay with crypto forever. And never leave it.

I don't think I will leave cryptocurrency because it is the next big thing after internet. Those that caught the internet at earlier days are millionaires now. Cryptocurrency is just evolving and it will become the medium of doing things as time evolve.

• +1 1

Well the first reason is with cryptocurrency you don't need any institution to process your finance for you, there is no need third parties during financial transactions whether locally or internationally.

• +1 1

For me .. I will never leave the crypto world because its the future .. I think the crypto currenceis will stop Banks steal us

Why or why you quit. It is not doing you any harm! So if it doesn't hurt, then I don't think it's necessary. And crypto is one thing whose future is much better if you can use it in an honest way.

• +1 1

I believe Crypto is the future and it is the fastest mode of payment with negligible transaction fees. Sometime in the near future all countries shall adopt cryptocurrency as the mode of payments, so there should never be any question of anyone leaving crypto world or related activities.

• +2 1

Crypto is my host and it has cared so much for my economic life, especially sometime back i had an economic crisis and crypto saved me.

One of the reasons that I will never shy away from cryptocurrency is that I have already received a lot of profits from them and I think I will never get out of cryptocurrency And that's why I think Carr should never get out of cryptocurrency.
And I could never go out so I would never get out of the way completely.

• +2 1

On 2/4/2020 at 11:30 PM, Rdo3 said:

I'll never leave crypto because its a easy and free way to earn money.

Can you mention to me available ways you use  to earn free money and the websites to those way?

But one of the reasons that I will never get out of the currency is that at this moment the amount of freelance money is not possible in any other platform because of all the dramas that are played through it, it is very easy and short workIt is possible to earn a good amount

• +1 1

With the current situation, it is true that I will not leave the cryptocurrency. Because cryptocurrency helps me a lot. If I quit it, I would lose my living expenses, and I would worry about finding a job.

• +1 1