Why I never leave crypto - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

On 1/15/2020 at 7:49 AM, Talba said:

I am not in crypto currency to make money and that's all, there are lots of things am learning from crypto I know how it benefits me 

Well, that was a quite unique purpose on staying in cryptoworld. I hope that you will get lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency. I hope for you to enjoy staying. Godbless and Goodluck.

• +1 1

On 12/6/2019 at 9:00 AM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

I never left crypto because i earn bitcoin and action daily from cryptocurrencies. I am even making my monthly from crypto. So, i can not leave crypto. 

• +1 1

Well me, I never leave crypto as long as I keep earning of it, I will stay forever.. There are many opportunities to earn cryptos so I do not think to leave.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Ardian1206 said:

In my opinion, I am at home in cryptocurrency because it really helps my life after my first income through fiat transactions.  because my crypto is easily helped by the necessities of daily life.

Yes..crypto also helped me financially.i am working on it as a part time job and satisfied with the earning.it an extra source of income ..and it is only thr future

I'll be with Crypto. It is not possible to predict whether we will live or leave the crypto world in the future. I have no plans to leave Crypto right now because it is my primary source of income. General Chat Chat LoungI started earning from it and I'm trying to be independent of fiat currency because fiat is used to buy most of the items and does not have the same potential for a business like cryptocurrency. General Chat Chat LoungI'm working towards earning $ 100 a month from BTC and possibly other coins. As long as I'm making progress and accumulating more investment and earning more profits, I don't quit crypto. General Chat Chat LoungI hope we see the daily rise of crypto so we don't have to go back to Fiat anymore.

• +2 1

For me, the main reason why I might never leave cryptoworld and would keep on engaging with cryptocurrencies is that I know these are very useful in the future and as each day passes, the more the cryptocurrencies are going to be more known and used in real life.

• +1 1

On 12/18/2019 at 11:29 PM, kyla said:

i never leave crypto because it helps me make money and answering questions makese get an idea of what crypto is.

Once we are in crypto, we cannot leave crypto because it helps us to get a lot of results and knowledge that makes us more interested in being in this crypto so that we are more familiar with crypto until now.
Hopefully crypto will get better and produce something useful.

• +2 1

With fast pace of life ,online jobs are becoming more popular. I would love to start my career as a successful crypto business. 

I never leave crypto because I think crypto is in its developing stage and it has huge market waiting ahead. It has bright future and good thing to investment right now, may be in future we can't afford to buy or earn crypto due to its price increase.

• +1 1

For me I will never leave this forum because the income is very good and I can make 3-2 $ per a day with 3 hours of working ! 

3 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

For me I will never leave this forum because the income is very good and I can make 3-2 $ per a day with 3 hours of working ! 

The income is actually good for us , cryptotalk is actually trying for us

to be honest i lost most of my investment and this is why i never gonna leave crypto until i recover my loses. and if i able to earn good amount of money after recover my loses then i may change my mind and may decide to not leave crypto in my lifetime

• +1 1

13 hours ago, AmjadBydn said:

So is that's means you are earning $2-$3 per day only in cryptotalk? Lol! Mate you need to find more opportunities to be earnings more money

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 12/6/2019 at 12:47 PM, Man said:

Crypto technology continues to improve every year. That means the opportunities in the crypto world are still wide open, I am still staying here because I can make something or profit. By trading or investing, of course this way will continue to survive in the future.

The continue improve of blockchain technology is one of the reason I stay, cryptocurrency are now being develop for so many aspects of life, from health to mining and this will continue to happen.

I too will never leave cryptocurrency, it has been so rewarding for me and I know there is still a lot I can do in cryptocurrency, this will be my full time job, crypto is the future so there is no turning back from it.

• +2 1

I will stay in cryptocurrency only because I was able to earn more on it than in the entire past time when I worked at a regular job. I will pay tribute to the cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

why i never leave crypto? because im new here and im pursuing to be paid for my daily expenses and i hoping to be success in life someday using this crypto and lastly i love sharing my ideas to others.. i will continue this as long as i have another idea to post..

• +1 1

I will never leave crypto because its the best way and the fastest way to earn BTC ! and because ite legit and secure ! 

There is no reason to quit crypto because I can earn it from simple tasks where I did not have any money to deposit. Free crypto is now a very popular medium.  I think because one of the sources of income is a lot of money and it is an online currency in the long run.

• +1 1

13 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

why i never leave crypto? because im new here and im pursuing to be paid for my daily expenses and i hoping to be success in life someday using this crypto and lastly i love sharing my ideas to others.. i will continue this as long as i have another idea to post..

I am appreciated for your decision to making money for your daily expense. But you must know in cryptotalk you only have limited money to earn maybe around $3 per day. So i recommended to doing other thing, so you can get much money than only depending here. Yes sure i am also like sharing my idea.

• +1 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

The main reason that i am using the crypto is that to make profit and also it is very interesting website for all people in different kinds of the countries. 

I will stay in crypto world because i  doing juat find and i love the think that make me use my brain to gain money i hate physical work.

Also so fun and creative.

Hipe the best for me 😎

2 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I cannot imagine myself without cryptocurrencies, there will be a digital revolution in the coming years and dealing with it becomes possible even in commercial stores

The digital revolution of online trading must be appeared more and more in the future, but at that time cryptocurrency will be most used

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

My reason why i don't leave cryptocurrency because i want sharing ideas with other and also gain knowledge from others.

I am mostly because we can make a profit and it will continue to grow by saving or keeping any money, while we live in a cryptography, because it could soon be seen by the entire world and we are the ones with it.

• +1 1