Why I never leave crypto - Page 45 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why I never leave crypto

The principle motivation behind why I am here is that we can have a benefit and it will continue developing and it's a decent stage to acquire on the off chance that we remain at crypto by contributing or holding a few coins since it could get considered by the world soon, and we are the ones that have it.

The main thing about being here in cryptotalk is the learning and growth that we are obtaining and at the same time having the income is the opportunity to earn money online, so I do not have in mind to leave cryptocurrencies.

• Useful or interesting 1

I want to stay in crypto as much as you guys but gambling addiction is what keeps me behind everything and sometimes i wish to take a break off cryptocurrencies.

My reasons for not abandoning crypto are: it gives me peace, I use it as a hobby, it gives me extra income to satisfy my needs, I like to meet people and learn new things every day

I never leave this platform because this platform improve my financial condition and give the too much opportunity like earn good money through this platform... And give too much knowledge about the cryptocurrency and other things... I also invest and do trading..and earn more and more so I never leave this Best platform...

• +2 1

Crypto is the best forum for everyone. Because everyone can easily earn money from this forum. You can easily earn money to creat only 20 post per day. You can earn easily 5$ daily  without investment. I never leave cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

I stay in the cryptocurrency world because I can get a secondary income that helps me with basic household expenses 

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a good platform for learning. So I like this platform very much.  Working in this forum makes me feel like I am doing a small job. Working here I am sharing my education with my friends. I like it very much. And meeting new friends here every day. Everything is making money from here as well so this platform is very dear to me......

There is only one thing that will make me stay here and that is the potential in this world to make my life and to make me able to earn a lot of money, let's see what happens still.

• +1 1

I will never leave cryptocurrency because I know it will be part of my success in life. Lots of opportunities came into my life since I enter cryptoworld. And the best thing is I can make my own money to support my needs and wants.

The crypto is a revolution in the economic system, its change the transaction system and the third party media from the  transaction. Its feel great to be a part of the revolution, we all hope that the crypto will be adopt by all the country's.  

No one should leave cryptocurrency, because one can achieve success through crypto.  In the crypto world, crypto has spread well and the demand has increased.  The price of coins in the crypto market is increasing day by day and they are making a lot of profit from trading by taking advantage of these opportunities.  You always have to be with crypto to make life beautiful and bright future.

• +3 1

i will never forget this site because this site is also very trusted and profitable so that daily joint this site many people and earn money a lot of. this us very good and daily earning site in the world.

thanks

• +5 1

I have been actively involved in cryptocurrencies for almost 2 years and earn money on them, so I no longer see my life differently. Cryptocurrencies have changed my life and I am grateful to them for that.

On 12/3/2020 at 10:40 PM, nochemand said:

I do not want to leave the cryptocurrencies because they are our future money. So if you leave the cryptocurrencies today, you will regret in the next few years. Like those people who left Bitcoin in 2011 and now regret why they did it.

I think so too. No matter if we sometimes make less money or don't make anything at all, it is for me an opportunity that we can't afford to lose. As you said there were people that left Bitcoin in 2011 and there were also people calling it a bubble at $1 and selling thousands of Bitcoins they mined. It is possible that prices of some cryptocurrencies will still rise a lot more after a couple of years.

On 12/3/2020 at 7:15 PM, guatazoo said:

When you are in the crypto and communicate with different people worldwide you must be feeling that this world is like a single village and you can go anywhere with crypto.

Also you'll be able to know many things and how people are leaving in this world so that's you cannot be guest of things so that's you'll be more smart.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

There is no question  to leave this wonderful  community.  You can't  never  find any side like crypto.  It is different  for many cause. You can invest here or you can earn from here free.  Not only profit but also knowledge  you can get which is good for our future. So that I can't  think to leave this beautiful side.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:00 PM, Lubruselu said:

What's do you think is the important thing that's leads you to stay in cryptocurrency forever?.

For me what's leads me to stay here in cryptocurrency till now is because my life is starting in crypto.

Cryptocurrency is making a very good impact in the world day by day.  Many have spent their lives with cryptocurrencies.  Many people benefit by investing and trading with cryptocurrencies.  But I am earning crypto currency and I am making my living with this currency.  But I will never leave the crypto world.  Because this currency will be very useful in the future

• +1 1

I am learning a lot of things here about cryptocurrencies and this is useful for me so that I am ready to enter the world of the digital stock exchange and also earn some money to help create currencies for trading.

I think you should not leave crypto world because you can earn money from this forum by posting  if you  don't have job  . It is safe and secure means you get your payment on daily basis .  First you get more knowledge about crypto trading and then start trading you can get profit from trading if you have experience .

I stay in crypto because I want to be updated on our technology, I want to be one of the early adopter of the future currency. I think cryptocurrency will be accepted by most of the big businesses because the transactions done with it is safe and fast. People will save more time when they send money through crypto because it's convenient.

Since I entered this world of cryptomonies I have done very well as I have had many gains either in Airdrop or in rewards for doing tasks and I have really liked the idea of staying in the world of cryptomonies and I recommend it too much for people new to this.

• +2 1

I think when stay at crypto for lifetime when we are beneficial for crypto and crypto is beneficial for us. When we both are profitable for each other then we have the reasons to stay at this platform.

My reason why I never leave crypto is because it helps me to learn crypto knowledge that I can use for me to earn money and make it more profitable by applying what I have learn from it that's why I can say I'm benefiting a lot knowing that this kind of platform exist which helps many people especially newbies. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

there is only one reason people are not leaving the cryptocurrency world and that is because they are earning money from it and one can not leave the source of earning esily.