Binance feature new update! - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Binance feature new update!

Welcome this new features of binance exchange because binance is already big deal in crypto market because it attractive for big community of crypto investors that are used to binance exchange. 

On 12/6/2019 at 8:25 AM, Lubruselu said:

I've just visited the binance officially exchange app and I saw there have new update to the binance future.

This update is ETH/USDT trading pair added there, so can you advice which is the best trading pair to trade between ETH/USDT or BTC/USDT

This pair is here from a long time it's not new in binanca exchange the new pair for stable coins is BUSD it's a new stablecoins from binance that's it's new, but never try it 

binance exchange is one of the biggest crypto trading exchange in crypto market,so many investors like to do trade in binance because this exchange gives lot of features to their users, and its brokerage commissione also high, now they update its really good option for binance users.

• Useful or interesting 1

Futures on ETH now. I wonder if this market will have volume. Probably won't cost Binance a lot though, so they will keep these going forever. Still I fail to see why would I not trade ETH with leverage and short/long them instead. I would appreciate an advice on this.

the same both coins are great and huge and there is no better with usdt all coins should have usdt pairs all the time.

All depends on your choice as both are good assets and Binance has proving to be a reliable exchange. You can also have a look at KoinPro which makes Bitcoin futures trading incredibly easy

it's far constantly higher to refer to bitcoin, due to the fact we want to get the biggest amount of bitcoin here and now not ethereum, whatever takes place, bitcoin is the basis of virtual currencies and the complete marketplace is tormented by its price so you have understood what I mean.

that might be his user within the occasion of an accident. 0% of its stacking software Acadron is returned home now. i am now doing all my Taj's written work and have made five titrations over the years.

Trading on Usdt is better all the way anything with this pair is just good enough because it is stable and we can run any time with balance .

So i just basically visited the binance and theirs a lot of new updates that i saw their and those updates are really helpful to gain here in this forum and the binance need to put back its pair partner to increase the trading again in this kind of crisis it is really important to one another.

• +1 1

The binance exchange is one of the biggest exchanges that gave its boom in a short time now it is in the top of the most used exchanges and they always update to improve and beat the competition in addition to favoring its users.

Currently, both spouses have been added to Tadawul and trading is available via btc / usdt or eth / usdt on the binance platform.

Life is great and enjoy it

Speaking of binance, today they had a meeting talking about the futures market and gave away, 10 dollars to trade, in the futures market, binance comes with new changes and with help to its clients and this is what makes them great just like yobit  .

On 12/29/2019 at 2:55 PM, bentayebsalah said:

This pair has been around for quite some time now and it has been very beneficial to me and I have used it several times and made good gains trading through it

The more trading pairs is always better as you can directly trade with another coin without needing to do double two trades for a certain coin you want to buy

for longer the best exchange! Each update got better, the only negative ponit is its centralized system. Althouth be careful with fud and fomo..

Edited by Hfaragon33

This update was ETH / USDT trading pair added there, so you can advise which is the best trading pair to trade between ETH / USDT or BTC / USDT

• +1 1

I like in ETH / USDT, it is more economical when making difficult decisions in which we must make certain losses of our capital, that if we were with the other pair BTC / USDT it would be much more expensive than the first due to its high costs.

Торговая площадка Бинанс всегда нас будет радовать хорошими и качественными обновлениями и акциями. Каждое качественное обновления привлекает все больше опытных трейдеров. Новые торговые пары USDT/BTC это привлекает множество трейдеров

Since you made this publication until today, binance has become one of the largest exchanges in the world, with a great variety of cryptocurrencies and tokens, with various tools such as binance academy, mining pools and more, I think I have progressed a lot in little time and its seriousness is seen

Binance exists for too long but I don't know when they added the USDT pairs, perhaps it is easier for them to hold tether instead of filling their bank accounts with billions of dollars. Yobit has usdt pairs too but they are not often used and I have noticed that sometimes there are good opportunities with price in these pairs.

• +2 2

I think these existed before this date of the post here but I maybe could be wrong too. I have used binance but not all the time and I'm not trading a lot but maybe it was saying it had usd pair and only offered usdt. It doesn't matter a lot unless usdt becomes a problem and not 1:1 with usd anymore.

• Useful or interesting 2

binance is the best exchange platform in history, it offers many, many functions that give something to talk about, very good, I really like it, I recommend it

The new updates to the Benens feature work much better.  So everyone should know before the new update comes.  But you can do better there.  The first thing I do is try to find out when a new update is coming

This excisted for a while as they had stable coins and adding more since they began. Maybe I make a mistake but the USDT pair in Binance is for longer than when this post was created. I don't remember if it was in USD though and they just switched at some time. USDT is in all exchanges now by the way and a pair for all the top crypto.  It has become embedded in the markt.

• +3 2

binace is the largest exchange traded exchange right now, every change like that I think it's a lot of forms of payment that increase the number of traders calling for more capital

• +2 2