Poloniex delisted DigiByte - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMart

Poloniex delisted DigiByte

2 hours ago, nazarking110 said:

By the way, Polonix delists a number of coins, I advise you to sell or withdraw the remainder.Β You have time until the 30th, then the wallets will be deleted.
Here is the list:

• DigiByte (DGB)
  • Factom (FCT)
  • MaidSafeCoin (MAID)
  • Omni (OMNI)
  • Primecoin (XPM)
  • Vertcoin (VTC)
  • Viacoin (VIA)

I think soon Bitcoin ether and all the popular cryptocurrencies will be added to this list. And soon a lot of shitcoin will be added to the poloniex exchange. I don't know what the reason is but in my opinion this news will have a negative impact on poloniex's reputation.

• +1 1

Delisting Digibyte was a mistake by Poloniex. This exchange actually made a series of mistakes all these years that eventually lead to being sold on Tron Foundation. I expect Tron to be able to revive Poloniex, which had a chance to become a big exchange but missed it because of their management.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:30 AM, BitMart said:

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they give some strong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

Now it is good news for digibyte holder now they can trade their digibyte on poloniex exchange because this is listed on now poloniex exchange it good achievement for the team of creator of digibyte because this is financially big exchange.

Digibyte (DGB) is sgoing to die, Poloniex is not the only one to delisted it. the longevity of a coin depand of the offer:demand and the technical specificity...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profitΒ -Here-

The marriage ceremony is superb. I endorse gigabytes and moreover need polonix likewise. mainly they regularly delist any coin anyplace by means of having a confident justification still I presume there is not any motive for delisting gigabyte.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 AM, BitMart said:

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they give some strong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

To be honest this is very unfair in my opinion. DGB is one of the popular altcoin. Even many people consider DGB best altcoin. I don't know why they did this. Any certain reasons?Β 

What I believe that this coin was moving and it didn't die after that removing a coin like this should be issues but until now this coin is just doing a great job for me I invest in this coin and I gain alot.

I've never used this Poloniex platform before and that's why I don't know much about it although I have been in crypto for years but I prefer to use binance

Β 

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that Poloniex has a reason to cancel DigiByte, no matter what reason we should not argue or have negative reviews. I think poloniex is doing this for better exchange and I can see that DigiByte is no longer suitable ....

I also saw this information and im shock. Digibyte select the wrong project to fight on because tron and binance have a large connection and now they taste it. I feel bad for them.

I do think polonix has delisted digibyte, i still search online few days ago about exchanges that support digibyte, I didΒ  not see polonix. I can not use excuses that do not support digibyte like binance also do not support it.Β 

• +2 1

if the quantity is small, it is unlikely they need it, however if a big amount of, what for typically then this Polaniec, there's a crypt maintain. handiest hardwarei Kosh. well, to trade to a Fiat everywhere, with none identifications.

Perhaps I found that this project was unsuccessful or that the deal had gone wrong because of this reason Poloniex was removed from the platform and I do not care much about this coin as it is an unmarked symbol

• -5 1
  • +1 1

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

23 hours ago, magd said:

I do not care much about this coin as it is an unmarked symbol

@magd You need to know about this coin, as at beginning of April, the coin was at $0.003 but surged up to $0.026. The current price is $0.0219. People having $100 that know how to trade would have gained $600 to $800 if they just invested the coin when the price was low. I can mot use polonix because it does not support this coin, that is the reason I am not even using binance much.Β 

• +1 1

On 3/3/2020 at 8:24 PM, nazarking111 said:

And so as the fraud freely translated from you? It is not entirely clear. Apparently, the problem was on your part, in the form of a weak password, or entering in virus link

Β 

this cryptocurrency exchange is not good my 0.002 bitcoin stucked in their exchange they are not giving away they asks for documents verification I have already completed but still they are not allowing my asset to withdrawΒ 

Poloniex exchange delisted Digibyte coin . That is very unfair with DigiByte coin . In crypto market , I'm saw lots of that types of news . DigiByteΒ  coin is good crypto currency .

It's really disappointing that the two parties would be affected by this action and still yet there know the disadvantages and still took this action, well for me I would say there would have reconciled and stop the attack so there can actually move on.

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β BetFuryΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β Β πŸ₯TwitterΒ |Β πŸ“©TelegramΒ | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |Β YouTube 🍿|Β RedditΒ  πŸ•Ή

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β Β Free BTC 1 800 SatoshiΒ every dayΒ Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β 

OhΒ this isΒ very bad news Digibyte is really a good coin i traded it and gained lot of profit from it but poloniex is delisting good coins/Tokens which is also effecting to the exchange asΒ members are decreasing thanks for sharing news

• +2 1

On 5/12/2020 at 10:49 PM, magd said:

Perhaps I found that this project was unsuccessful or that the deal had gone wrong because of this reason Poloniex was removed from the platform and I do not care much about this coin as it is an unmarked symbol

Digibyte is not an unmark symbol, it is a good coin, but he coin creator, Jared Tate needs to know how to handle exchanges, I was surprised the coin is not even listed on binance, it would even have more marketcap if the coin is listed on these exchanges.Β 

Can someone explain to me why Poloniex exchange with such a long fate does not add new coins for trading? After all, it is profitable for Poloniex to increase the volume of trading. What is the secret, who knows?

β–  Β  β–  Β  β–  Β  β–  Β  β–  Β  β– Β Β  Β Β PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEMΒ Β  Β Β β–  Β  β–  Β  β–  Β  β–  Β  β–  Β  β– 

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━   Β Free TONΒ Β   ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|β–ΊΒ DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATIONΒ β—„|Β  Β FORUMΒ  Β |Β  Β TON SURFΒ  Β |β–ΊΒ BECOME AN AMBASSADORΒ β—„|

Hello, please, i under stand polinex hasnt fault, but digibyte proyect its done! By the other side the exchsnges need to ve careful with the governments rules they are creating

Big mistake, how can she delete a currency like this

DigiByte is a fast growing open source blockchain that was created in late 2013 and released in early 2014. According to DigiByte io, it claims that after 6 years of developing forward thinking, DigiByte has become one of the most secure, fastest, longest, and most decentralized UTXO software in existence. Β DigiByte is used worldwide.

Β DigiByte DGB features

Β DigiByte, which is denoted by the symbol DGB, has many advantages, including but not limited to

Β 1. DigiByte wants your network to be faster than average.

Β 

What a big mistake by poloniex, but I understand them. DIGIBYTE is a very strong currency to be honest, this was very hard for me since, I use poloniex constantly and I usually trade, with digibyte a lot.

Not very important news and there is low interest on digibyte, sometimes it appears out of nowhere and holders start shilling waiting for the price rise and the dump that will bring it even lower from where it started. I am not a fan of digibyte and don't recomment this coin.

• +2 1

I don't know why poloniex mattered in the past, now it doesn't. Digibyte had a pump and dump this year and now many coins are not very well marketed and left behind the DeFi projects that are hot. I was never a digibyte fan but I don't read a lot lately about this project.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• БообщСния

• Π‘Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Base постСпСнно становится всС Π±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ популярной Β  Π’ΠΎ 2-ΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° Base стала самой популярной срСди Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ Ethereum 2-Π³ΠΎ уровня (Layer 2). Π’Π°ΠΊΠΈΠ΅ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΎΠ±Π½Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΠΈ экспСрты IntoTheBlock. Они ΠΎΠΏΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΠΈ Π³Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊ, Π½Π° ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½ сущСствСнный рост Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ. Π‘Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ, разработанная Coinbase, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π»Π΅ΠΊΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ всё большС внимания благодаря высокой ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠΈΠ·Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ ΠΈ ΠΌΠ°ΡΡˆΡ‚Π°Π±ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π΄Π΅Π»Π°Π΅Ρ‚ Π΅Ρ‘ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΈΠΌ ΠΈΠ· самых вострСбованных Ρ€Π΅ΡˆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ для Π΄Π΅Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ (dApps). Β  По мнСнию многочислСнных Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΡ‚ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ², ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΈΠ· ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π²Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ½ популярности сСти Base стала Π΅Π΅ ΡΠΏΠΎΡΠΎΠ±Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΡΠ½ΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΈΠ·Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠΈ. Богласно Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ, Π·Π° послСдниС Π½Π΅Π΄Π΅Π»ΠΈ Π² сСти зафиксирован Ρ€Π΅Π·ΠΊΠΈΠΉ рост активности ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»Π΅ΠΉ. ΠžΠ±Ρ‰Π΅Π΅ количСство ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ² ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ Π½Π° 60% ΠΏΠΎ ΡΡ€Π°Π²Π½Π΅Π½ΠΈΡŽ с ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Ρ‹Π΄ΡƒΡ‰ΠΈΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΠΌ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡΠ²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΎ ростС довСрия ΠΈ интСрСса ΠΊ ΠΏΠ»ΠΎΡ‰Π°Π΄ΠΊΠ΅.
    • Π‘Π°ΠΌΡ‹ΠΌ Π³Π»Π°Π²Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ прСимущСством нашСго сСрвиса являСтся Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ курс ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°. Π£ нас Π²Ρ‹ всСгда ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚Π΅ Ρ€Π°ΡΡΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° самыС Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ условия, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΌΠ°ΠΊΡΠΈΠΌΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ свою ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ±Ρ‹Π»ΡŒ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅ Π²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹. ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Π°Ρ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° - это Π΅Ρ‰Π΅ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎ Π½Π΅ΠΎΡ‚ΡŠΠ΅ΠΌΠ»Π΅ΠΌΠΎΠ΅ прСимущСство нашСго сСрвиса. Π’Π°ΠΌ Π½Π΅ Π½ΡƒΠΆΠ½ΠΎ Π±Π΅ΡΠΏΠΎΠΊΠΎΠΈΡ‚ΡŒΡΡ, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Π²ΠΎΠ·Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ½ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ вопросы, ΠΏΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ наши ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΡ„Π΅ΡΡΠΈΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ сотрудники Π½Π° связи ΠΈ Π³ΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‡ΡŒ Π²Π°ΠΌ.
    • Листинг Π½ΠΎΠ²ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΌΠ΅ΠΌ ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π°Β COFFEE Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  COFFEEΒ - это Π½ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠ΅ΠΌ-Ρ‰ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠΊ Π½Π° соланС. ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π΅Ρ‚ партнСрства с Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΈΠΌΠΈ Ρ‚ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Blum, Hot Wallet, Gotbit ΠΈ MemeFi. Π’Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ Ρƒ Π½ΠΈΡ… ΡƒΠΆΠ΅ Π΅ΡΡ‚ΡŒ договорСнности с Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€-1 Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ°ΠΌΠΈ Β  ΠŸΡ€Π΅ΡΠ΅ΠΉΠ» начался Π²Ρ‡Π΅Ρ€Π°Β Π² 18:00 ΠΏΠΎ ΠšΠΈΠ΅Π²Ρƒ/МБК. ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Ρ€ΠΎΠ±Π½Π΅Π΅ Π²Ρ‹ смоТСтС ΠΏΠΎΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² ΠΈΡ… Π’Π΅Π»Π΅Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌ КаналС и Π’Π²ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€Π΅, Π° ΠΏΠΎΠ·Π°Π΄Π°Π²Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ вопросы Π² ЧатСНСдавно Π²Ρ‹ ΠΌΠΎΠ³Π»ΠΈ Π²ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ интСрСсных прСсСйлов, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹Π΅ Π΄Π°Π»ΠΈ Ρ…ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΡˆΠΈΠ΅ иксы, ΠΏΠΎ Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌΡƒ Π± Π½Π΅ Π·Π°Π»Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒ Π² этот. Β  Листинг сСгодня Π² 18-00 UTC , Radium
    • Π’ΠΎ Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ объСм Π½Π° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ NFT снизился Π½Π° 44% Β  Богласно ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΎΡ‚ CryptoSlam, Π·Π° Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π» Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ объСм NFT-ΠΊΠΎΠ»Π»Π΅ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π» с $4,14 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄ (Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅) Π΄ΠΎ $2,32 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ прСдставляСт собой ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° 44%. Β  🟣 Аналитики ΠΈΠ· Apollo Crypto ΡƒΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚ Π½Π° спад Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° ΠΈ Π°Π»ΡŒΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ² ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π³Π»Π°Π²Π½ΡƒΡŽ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ½Ρƒ сниТСния активности Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅ΠΉΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ΅ NFT. 🟣 ΠžΡ‚Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊ ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»Π° ΠΈΠ· Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΊΠΎΠ»Π»Π΅ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ Ρ‚Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ способствовал ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ инвСсторов Π½Π° ΠΌΠ΅ΠΌΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Ρ‹. Π’ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Ρ‹ΠΉ объСм ΠΌΠ΅ΠΌΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π²ΠΎ Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅ возрос: Ρ‚ΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΠΎ Π·Π° послСдниС 24 часа ΠΎΠ½ достиг $3,4 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄, ΠΏΠΎ Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ CoinGecko. 🟣 Π‘Π°ΠΌΡ‹ΠΌΠΈ популярными стали Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½Ρ‹, ассоциируСмыС с ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½Π°ΠΌΠΈ амСриканских политичСских Π»ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ знамСнитостСй ΡˆΠΎΡƒ-бизнСса. 🟣 Наибольший объСм Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π»ΠΈ ΠΌΠ΅ΠΌΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Ρ‹, Π±Π°Π·ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠ΅ΡΡ Π½Π° ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ… Ethereum ΠΈ Solana. 🟣 Π’Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡ‰ΠΈΠΌΠΈ NFT ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ CryptoPunks ΠΈ Bored Ape Yacht Club с ΠΊΠ°ΠΏΠΈΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠ΅ΠΉ Π² $994,9 ΠΌΠ»Π½ ΠΈ $345,9 ΠΌΠ»Π½ соотвСтствСнно.
    • ΠŸΡ€ΠΈΠ²Π΅Ρ‚ΡΡ‚Π²ΡƒΠ΅ΠΌ вас Π½Π° More-ex.com - вашСго Π½Π°Π΄Π΅ΠΆΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π½Π΅Ρ€Π° Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚! Π‘ ΠΏΠΎΠΌΠΎΡ‰ΡŒΡŽ нашСго сСрвиса Π²Ρ‹ смоТСтС быстро ΠΈ Π»Π΅Π³ΠΊΠΎ ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ, ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ всСго Π·Π° нСсколько ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ². πŸ›οΈ ΠœΡ‹ стрСмимся ΠΎΠ±Π΅ΡΠΏΠ΅Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ максимальноС удобство для Π½Π°ΡˆΠΈΡ… ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ осущСствлСнии ΠΎΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΉ с ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ ΡΠ»Π΅Π΄ΡƒΡŽΡ‰ΠΈΠΌ направлСниям: Bitcoin BTC Ethereum ETH Tether TRC20 USDT Tether BEP20 USDT Tether ERC20 USDT USD Coin ERC20 USDC Π‘Π±Π΅Ρ€Π±Π°Π½ΠΊ RUB Tinkoff RUB Π‘Π‘ΠŸ RUB Β  Π‘ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΡˆΠΈΠ² ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½, Π²Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅: Β Β Β  Π’Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½Ρ‹Π΅ курсы ΠΈ Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ°ΠΊΠΈΡ… скрытых комиссий Β Β Β  Π‘Π΅Π·ΠΎΠΏΠ°ΡΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ ΠΊΠΎΠ½Ρ„ΠΈΠ΄Π΅Π½Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ Π½Π° Π²Ρ‹ΡΡˆΠ΅ΠΌ ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π½Π΅ Β Β Β  ΠŸΠ΅Ρ€ΡΠΎΠ½Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Π°Ρ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° ΠΈ сопровоТдСниС Π½Π° всСх этапах Β Β Β  Π¨ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠΊΠΈΠΉ Π²Ρ‹Π±ΠΎΡ€ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΈ Π³Π°Ρ€Π°Π½Ρ‚ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½ΠΎ "чистая" ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π° По запросу Π² Π½Π°ΡˆΡƒ ΠΏΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΡƒ, Π²Ρ‹ΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΠΌ AML ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π΅Ρ€ΠΊΡƒ вашСго кошСлька, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎΠ±Ρ‹ ΠΈΠ·Π±Π΅ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ блокирования срСдств Π½Π° Π±ΠΈΡ€ΠΆΠ΅. πŸ”΅ Наш ΠΈΠ½Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Ρ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΊΠ°Π½Π°Π» Π² Telegram - https://t.me/more_ex Β  По всСм Π΄ΠΎΠΏΠΎΠ»Π½ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ вопросам: ΠžΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΉ сайт https://more-ex.com/ ЭлСктронная ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚Π°: support@more-ex.com ΠŸΠΎΠ΄Π΄Π΅Ρ€ΠΆΠΊΠ° Π² telegram : @more_ex_supp
    • ΠœΠ΅ΡΡΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠ΅Π΄Π²Π΅ΠΆΠΈΠΉ ΠΈΠΌΠΏΡƒΠ»ΡŒΡ Π‘ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΉΠ½Π° (Β BTC ), ΠΏΠΎΡ…ΠΎΠΆΠ΅, закончился, ΠΏΠΎΡΠΊΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠΊΡƒ Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ² сниТаСтся. BTC вырос Π½Π° 2,2% Π·Π° послСдниС 24 часа ΠΈ торгуСтся Π½Π° Π²ΠΎΠ·Π»Π΅Β ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈ $63 000 Π½Π° ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ написания ΡΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΠΈ. Рыночная капитализация Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π° составляСт $1,24 Ρ‚Ρ€Π»Π½. Π•ΠΆΠ΅Π΄Π½Π΅Π²Π½Ρ‹ΠΉΒ ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΌ торговли ВВБ увСличился Π½Π° 57%, достигнув $21 ΠΌΠ»Ρ€Π΄. Β  Π¦Π΅Π½Π° BTC, ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π»ΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ², Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ RSI – 1 июля | Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ‡Π½ΠΈΠΊ: Santiment Богласно Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ, прСдоставлСнным CryptoQuant, Π΄Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ Π½Π° ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°ΠΆΡƒΒ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€ΠΎΠ²Β BTC ΠΈ «опасСния» Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ снизились Π·Π° послСдний мСсяц β€” ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ с ΠΏΠΈΠΊΠ° Π² 14 000 BTC Π² ΠΌΠ°Π΅ Π΄ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈ Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ 1000 Π² Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π΅ июля. Аналитик написал:Β  Β  Β  Β  По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Santiment, объСм поставок BTC, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π°Π΄Π»Π΅ΠΆΠ°Ρ‰ΠΈΡ…Β ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π΅Ρ€Π°ΠΌ,Β Π·Π° послСдниС 30 Π΄Π½Π΅ΠΉ снизился с 1,83 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎ 1,8 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠΎΠ½Π° Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΎΠ². Π­Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ вскорС ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ Ρ„Π°Π·Π° накоплСния Ρ€ΠΎΠ·Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π½ΠΎΠΉ Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π³ΠΎΠ²Π»ΠΈ Π² Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒΠ΅ΠΌ ΠΊΠ²Π°Ρ€Ρ‚Π°Π»Π΅.Β  Π”Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ„ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΡ‹ Π°Π½Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π° Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°ΡŽΡ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ количСство Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ², состоящих ΠΈΠ· Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ΠΎΠ² Π½Π° сумму Π½Π΅ ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π΅Π΅ 100 000 Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π»Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² БША, Π·Π° послСдниС 24 часа Π½Π΅Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ ΡƒΠ²Π΅Π»ΠΈΡ‡ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ β€” с 5923 Π΄ΠΎ 6068 ΡƒΠ½ΠΈΠΊΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π½Π·Π°ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΉ. По ΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ консолидации Π΄Π²ΠΈΠΆΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠΉ ΠΊΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ½ΠΎ ΠΎΠΆΠΈΠ΄Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ сниТСния Π²ΠΎΠ»Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ Ρ†Π΅Π½ Π½Π° ΠΊΡ€ΡƒΠΏΠ½Π΅ΠΉΡˆΡƒΡŽ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρƒ. Π‘ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ Ρ‚ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ, индСкс ΠΎΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎΠΉ силы Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½Π° (RSI) Π² настоящСС врСмя составляСт 44, согласно Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Santiment. Π˜Π½Π΄ΠΈΠΊΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅Ρ‚, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ BTC Π½Π° Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΡƒΠΏΠ»Π΅Π½ ΠΈ Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΄Π°Π½, ΠΈ постСпСнный рост Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‹ ΠΏΠΎΡ‚Π΅Π½Ρ†ΠΈΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½ΠΎ Π²ΠΎΠ·ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Π½.
    • RVN Ρ‚Π΅ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΡŒ Π½Π° Crypocto! Ravencoin - это одноранговая (P2P) цифровая ΡΠ΅Ρ‚ΡŒ ΠΈ Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΡ‡Π΅ΠΉΠ½, Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ для эффСктивной ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π΄Π°Ρ‡ΠΈ Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ² ΠΎΡ‚ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ стороны ΠΊ Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠΉ. RVN ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ΡΡ Π² качСствС Π²Π½ΡƒΡ‚Ρ€Π΅Π½Π½Π΅ΠΉ Π²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Ρ‹ Π² сСти ΠΈ для выпуска Ρ‚ΠΎΠΊΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ·ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠ². Активы ΠΌΠΎΠ³ΡƒΡ‚ ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄ΡΡ‚Π°Π²Π»ΡΡ‚ΡŒ собой Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΡƒΠ³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎ: ΠΎΡ‚ Ρ€Π΅Π°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… ΠΎΠ±ΡŠΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ² Π΄ΠΎ Π²ΠΈΡ€Ρ‚ΡƒΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Ρ… Ρ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ€ΠΎΠ² ΠΈ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π΅ΠΉ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎΠ². Π˜ΡΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΡ Ravencoin ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ΠΊΡ‚ Π±Ρ‹Π» анонсирован Π² 2017 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ, Π° Π±ΠΈΠ½Π°Ρ€Π½Ρ‹Π΅ Ρ„Π°ΠΉΠ»Ρ‹ для ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³Π° Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΈ ΠΎΠΏΡƒΠ±Π»ΠΈΠΊΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Ρ‹ Π² 2018. Ravencoin ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡƒΡ‡ΠΈΠ» ΠΈΠ·Π²Π΅ΡΡ‚Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΡŒ благодаря своСму "чСстному запуску" Π±Π΅Π· ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½Π°, ICO ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ мастСрнод. Π Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΈ Π΅Π³ΠΎ Π‘Ρ€ΡŽΡ Π€Π΅Π½Ρ‚ΠΎΠ½, Π’Ρ€ΠΎΠ½ Блэк ΠΈ ДТоэл Π’Π΅ΠΉΡ‚. ВсС ΠΎΠ½ΠΈ ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π»ΠΈ Π±ΠΎΠ³Π°Ρ‚Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΎΠΏΡ‹Ρ‚ Π² бизнСсС ΠΈ Ρ€Π°Π·Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚ΠΊΠ΅ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ½ΠΎΠ³ΠΎ обСспСчСния Π΄ΠΎ Π½Π°Ρ‡Π°Π»Π° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Ρ‹ Π½Π°Π΄ RVN. Π‘ ΠΌΠΎΠΌΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π° создания Π² 2018 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ, Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° RVN ΠΏΡ€Π΅Ρ‚Π΅Ρ€ΠΏΠ΅Π»Π° Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹Π΅ колСбания. Бамая низкая Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° зафиксирована Π½Π° ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π½Π΅ 0.008794$ Π² ΠΌΠ°Ρ€Ρ‚Π΅ 2020, Π° самая высокая Ρ†Π΅Π½Π° достигла 0.2854$ Π² Ρ„Π΅Π²Ρ€Π°Π»Π΅ 2021. ΠžΡΠΎΠ±Π΅Π½Π½ΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΈ Ravencoin: Β  ΠœΠΎΠ΄ΠΈΡ„ΠΈΡ†ΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π³Ρ€Π°Ρ„ΠΈΠΊ выпуска с Π²ΠΎΠ·Π½Π°Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΆΠ΄Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Π·Π° Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊ Π² 5000 RVN ВрСмя подтвСрТдСния Π±Π»ΠΎΠΊΠ° сокращСно Π΄ΠΎ ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΉ ΠΌΠΈΠ½ΡƒΡ‚Ρ‹ ΠšΠΎΠ»ΠΈΡ‡Π΅ΡΡ‚Π²ΠΎ ΠΌΠΎΠ½Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°Π½ΠΈΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΎ 21 ΠΌΠΈΠ»Π»ΠΈΠ°Ρ€Π΄ΠΎΠΌ Алгоритм ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³Π° KAWPOW, ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π΄Π½Π°Π·Π½Π°Ρ‡Π΅Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ для сопротивлСния Ρ†Π΅Π½Ρ‚Ρ€Π°Π»ΠΈΠ·Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ ΠΌΠ°ΠΉΠ½ΠΈΠ½Π³Π° ASIC Π’ Π±ΡƒΠ΄ΡƒΡ‰Π΅ΠΌ Ravencoin ΠΏΠ»Π°Π½ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²ΠΈΡ‚ΡŒ систСму ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π° сообщСниями ΠΈ голосования ΠžΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½ΠΈΠ²Π°ΠΉΡ‚Π΅, инвСстируйтС ΠΈ Ρ€Π°ΡΡˆΠΈΡ€ΡΠΉΡ‚Π΅ свой ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΡ€Ρ‚Ρ„Π΅Π»ΡŒ! ΠžΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π°Ρ†ΠΈΠΈ с RVN доступны Π² ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊΠ΅ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ Crypocto – Π±Π΅Π· спСшки ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎ самому Π²Ρ‹Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ курсу.
    • Π£Π²Π°ΠΆΠ°Π΅ΠΌΡ‹Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΠΎΠ²Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΠΈ! Наш ΠΎΠ±ΠΌΠ΅Π½Π½ΠΈΠΊ Π±Ρ‹Π» Π΄ΠΎΠ±Π°Π²Π»Π΅Π½ Π² всСми извСстный ΠΌΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΈΠ½Π³Β ExchangeSumo.
    • πŸͺ™ Число Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² ΠΏΠΎ всСму ΠΌΠΈΡ€Ρƒ снова ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΈ достигло Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π΄Π° Β  По Π΄Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ Coin ATM Radar, сСйчас Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ Ρ„ΡƒΠ½ΠΊΡ†ΠΈΠΎΠ½ΠΈΡ€ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ 38 279 ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ². Π­Ρ‚Π° Ρ†ΠΈΡ„Ρ€Π° Π±Π»ΠΈΠ·ΠΊΠ° ΠΊ Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠΎΡ€Π΄Π½ΠΎΠΌΡƒ ΡƒΡ€ΠΎΠ²Π½ΡŽ Π² 39 541 устройство, достигнутому Π² Π΄Π΅ΠΊΠ°Π±Ρ€Π΅ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π°. Β  На Ρ„ΠΎΠ½Π΅ восстановлСния Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚ Π·Π° послСдниС 11 мСсяцСв Π² ΡΠΊΡΠΏΠ»ΡƒΠ°Ρ‚Π°Ρ†ΠΈΡŽ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ Π²Π²Π΅Π΄Π΅Π½ΠΎ ΠΏΠΎΡ‡Ρ‚ΠΈ 6000 ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ²Π°Π»ΡŽΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Ρ… Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ². Π”Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅ устройства установлСны Π² 72 странах ΠΈ производятся 43 Ρ€Π°Π·Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΌΠΈ компаниями. Β  Π’ΠΎ врСмя мСдвСТьСго Ρ€Ρ‹Π½ΠΊΠ° Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄ со Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠΉ ΠΏΠΎΠ»ΠΎΠ²ΠΈΠ½Ρ‹ 2022 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° ΠΏΠΎ июль 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Π° количСство ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎ-ATM сущСствСнно ΡΠΎΠΊΡ€Π°Ρ‚ΠΈΠ»ΠΎΡΡŒ, ΡƒΠΏΠ°Π² Π½ΠΈΠΆΠ΅ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΠΈ Π² 33 000 устройств. Β  На Π΄ΠΈΠ°Π³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Π½ΠΎ количСство Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€ΠΈΠΎΠ΄ с 2014 ΠΏΠΎ 2024 Π³ΠΎΠ΄. Π”Π°Π½Π½Ρ‹Π΅: Coinatmradar Β  Π—Π° этот Π³ΠΎΠ΄ Π² ΠΌΠΈΡ€Π΅ Π±Ρ‹Π»ΠΎ установлСно 2564 ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π°, Π² Ρ‚ΠΎ врСмя ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π² 2023 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ 2861 устройство Π²Ρ‹Π²Π΅Π»ΠΈ ΠΈΠ· эксплуатации. Β  НаибольшСС количСство ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠ² Π² БША β€” 31 916. Канада Π·Π°Π½ΠΈΠΌΠ°Π΅Ρ‚ Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€ΠΎΠ΅ мСсто с 3024 устройствами, Π° Австралия – Ρ‚Ρ€Π΅Ρ‚ΡŒΠ΅ с 1107. Β  БчитаСтся, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ Австралия ΠΌΠΎΠΆΠ΅Ρ‚ ΠΎΠ±ΠΎΠΉΡ‚ΠΈ ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ°Π·Π°Ρ‚Π΅Π»ΡŒ Π•Π²Ρ€ΠΎΠΏΡ‹ Π² 1584 Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½-Π±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π° Π² Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ случаС, Ссли сохранит Ρ‚Π΅ΠΊΡƒΡ‰ΡƒΡŽ Π΄ΠΈΠ½Π°ΠΌΠΈΠΊΡƒ, учитывая, Ρ‡Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΎΡ‚ΠΌΠ΅Ρ‚ΠΊΡƒ Π² 1000 устройств ΠΎΠ½Π° ΠΏΡ€Π΅ΠΎΠ΄ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π»Π° Π² Π°ΠΏΡ€Π΅Π»Π΅. Β  Π‘Π°Π»ΡŒΠ²Π°Π΄ΠΎΡ€, ΡΡ‚Π°Π²ΡˆΠΈΠΉ Π² 2021 Π³ΠΎΠ΄Ρƒ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π²ΠΎΠΉ страной, ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠ·Π½Π°Π²ΡˆΠ΅ΠΉ Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½ Π·Π°ΠΊΠΎΠ½Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΏΠ»Π°Ρ‚Ρ‘ΠΆΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ срСдством, располагаСт 215 ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π°ΠΌΠΈ. Β  На сСгодняшний дСнь Π½Π°ΠΈΠ±ΠΎΠ»Π΅Π΅ прСдставлСнным Π² ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΠΏΡ‚ΠΎΠ±Π°Π½ΠΊΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚Π°Ρ… Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²ΠΎΠΌ являСтся Π±ΠΈΡ‚ΠΊΠΎΠΈΠ½, ΠΊΠΎΡ‚ΠΎΡ€Ρ‹ΠΉ доступСн практичСски Π½Π° всСх устройствах. Π’Π°ΠΊΠΆΠ΅ ΡˆΠΈΡ€ΠΎΠΊΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Π½ΡΡŽΡ‚ΡΡ Ethereum ΠΈ Litecoin.