Poloniex delisted DigiByte - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMart

Poloniex delisted DigiByte

2 hours ago, nazarking110 said:

By the way, Polonix delists a number of coins, I advise you to sell or withdraw the remainder. You have time until the 30th, then the wallets will be deleted.
Here is the list:

• DigiByte (DGB)
  • Factom (FCT)
  • MaidSafeCoin (MAID)
  • Omni (OMNI)
  • Primecoin (XPM)
  • Vertcoin (VTC)
  • Viacoin (VIA)

I think soon Bitcoin ether and all the popular cryptocurrencies will be added to this list. And soon a lot of shitcoin will be added to the poloniex exchange. I don't know what the reason is but in my opinion this news will have a negative impact on poloniex's reputation.

• +1 1

Delisting Digibyte was a mistake by Poloniex. This exchange actually made a series of mistakes all these years that eventually lead to being sold on Tron Foundation. I expect Tron to be able to revive Poloniex, which had a chance to become a big exchange but missed it because of their management.

On 12/6/2019 at 12:30 AM, BitMart said:

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they give some strong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

Now it is good news for digibyte holder now they can trade their digibyte on poloniex exchange because this is listed on now poloniex exchange it good achievement for the team of creator of digibyte because this is financially big exchange.

Digibyte (DGB) is sgoing to die, Poloniex is not the only one to delisted it. the longevity of a coin depand of the offer:demand and the technical specificity...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The marriage ceremony is superb. I endorse gigabytes and moreover need polonix likewise. mainly they regularly delist any coin anyplace by means of having a confident justification still I presume there is not any motive for delisting gigabyte.

On 12/6/2019 at 1:00 AM, BitMart said:

Today I was checking Twitter and have some very hot news about this as its going for many days Digibyte founders consistantly attacking Tron and Binance so they give some strong reaction as Poloniex is also good stake holder in Tron project so they completely shut down this project on Poloneix which is very unfair what your views about this here is reaction from Digibyte community https://cryptobriefing.com/digibyte-community-poloniex-delisting/

To be honest this is very unfair in my opinion. DGB is one of the popular altcoin. Even many people consider DGB best altcoin. I don't know why they did this. Any certain reasons? 

What I believe that this coin was moving and it didn't die after that removing a coin like this should be issues but until now this coin is just doing a great job for me I invest in this coin and I gain alot.

I've never used this Poloniex platform before and that's why I don't know much about it although I have been in crypto for years but I prefer to use binance

Life is great and enjoy it

I think that Poloniex has a reason to cancel DigiByte, no matter what reason we should not argue or have negative reviews. I think poloniex is doing this for better exchange and I can see that DigiByte is no longer suitable ....

I also saw this information and im shock. Digibyte select the wrong project to fight on because tron and binance have a large connection and now they taste it. I feel bad for them.

I do think polonix has delisted digibyte, i still search online few days ago about exchanges that support digibyte, I did  not see polonix. I can not use excuses that do not support digibyte like binance also do not support it. 

• +2 1

if the quantity is small, it is unlikely they need it, however if a big amount of, what for typically then this Polaniec, there's a crypt maintain. handiest hardwarei Kosh. well, to trade to a Fiat everywhere, with none identifications.

Perhaps I found that this project was unsuccessful or that the deal had gone wrong because of this reason Poloniex was removed from the platform and I do not care much about this coin as it is an unmarked symbol

• -5 1
  • +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, magd said:

I do not care much about this coin as it is an unmarked symbol

@magd You need to know about this coin, as at beginning of April, the coin was at $0.003 but surged up to $0.026. The current price is $0.0219. People having $100 that know how to trade would have gained $600 to $800 if they just invested the coin when the price was low. I can mot use polonix because it does not support this coin, that is the reason I am not even using binance much. 

• +1 1

On 3/3/2020 at 8:24 PM, nazarking111 said:

And so as the fraud freely translated from you? It is not entirely clear. Apparently, the problem was on your part, in the form of a weak password, or entering in virus link

this cryptocurrency exchange is not good my 0.002 bitcoin stucked in their exchange they are not giving away they asks for documents verification I have already completed but still they are not allowing my asset to withdraw 

Poloniex exchange delisted Digibyte coin . That is very unfair with DigiByte coin . In crypto market , I'm saw lots of that types of news . DigiByte  coin is good crypto currency .

It's really disappointing that the two parties would be affected by this action and still yet there know the disadvantages and still took this action, well for me I would say there would have reconciled and stop the attack so there can actually move on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh this is very bad news Digibyte is really a good coin i traded it and gained lot of profit from it but poloniex is delisting good coins/Tokens which is also effecting to the exchange as members are decreasing thanks for sharing news

• +2 1

On 5/12/2020 at 10:49 PM, magd said:

Perhaps I found that this project was unsuccessful or that the deal had gone wrong because of this reason Poloniex was removed from the platform and I do not care much about this coin as it is an unmarked symbol

Digibyte is not an unmark symbol, it is a good coin, but he coin creator, Jared Tate needs to know how to handle exchanges, I was surprised the coin is not even listed on binance, it would even have more marketcap if the coin is listed on these exchanges. 

Can someone explain to me why Poloniex exchange with such a long fate does not add new coins for trading? After all, it is profitable for Poloniex to increase the volume of trading. What is the secret, who knows?

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

Hello, please, i under stand polinex hasnt fault, but digibyte proyect its done! By the other side the exchsnges need to ve careful with the governments rules they are creating

Big mistake, how can she delete a currency like this

DigiByte is a fast growing open source blockchain that was created in late 2013 and released in early 2014. According to DigiByte io, it claims that after 6 years of developing forward thinking, DigiByte has become one of the most secure, fastest, longest, and most decentralized UTXO software in existence.  DigiByte is used worldwide.

DigiByte DGB features

DigiByte, which is denoted by the symbol DGB, has many advantages, including but not limited to

1. DigiByte wants your network to be faster than average.

What a big mistake by poloniex, but I understand them. DIGIBYTE is a very strong currency to be honest, this was very hard for me since, I use poloniex constantly and I usually trade, with digibyte a lot.

Not very important news and there is low interest on digibyte, sometimes it appears out of nowhere and holders start shilling waiting for the price rise and the dump that will bring it even lower from where it started. I am not a fan of digibyte and don't recomment this coin.

• +2 1

I don't know why poloniex mattered in the past, now it doesn't. Digibyte had a pump and dump this year and now many coins are not very well marketed and left behind the DeFi projects that are hot. I was never a digibyte fan but I don't read a lot lately about this project.