What's the problems with exchanges? - Page 3 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

On 12/6/2019 at 1:47 AM, halloweed said:

It is said that, Binance is the top cryptocurrency exchange based on its volume, so any other exchange that has much higher volume than binance consider it a fake.

So Binance is the topmost exchange, when there is a high volume but does not change its position, it is considered fake. Is like that, thank you for the information.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:55 PM, Pearls Before Swine said:

I wouldn't even pay attention to exchange rankings, because a *lot* of them fake their trading volume and probably other data as well.  You can't rely on coinmarketcap for things like that, because it's all misleading. 

Binance is the #1 exchange right now no matter what you see about volume or maket cap or anything similar.  That should be obvious from all the discussion it generates.

And the main things that's the scam exchanged they are faking is, the exchange existing time they can say that it founded in 2010 while it only have a month online also they will have the chatbox wich they use the API keys from other site chat, so you can think that's people are really chatting she it is the onother exchange chatbox.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:31 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

In currently exchange the trading fees depends on coin which you have.....but the trading fees is different in different exchanges

And what exchange in your experience have lower trading fees compared to others.

4 hours ago, teminalibug said:
On 12/28/2019 at 9:31 PM, Mendeleev17 said:

In currently exchange the trading fees depends on coin which you have.....but the trading fees is different in different exchanges

And what exchange in your experience have lower trading fees compared to others.

I do not know in detail every exchange that has the lowest trade costs, I only look at exchanges in terms of volume and security. for trade costs maybe a little more different in each exchange.

8 hours ago, teminalibug said:

i think i have seen the best fees are low on kucoin, and compared to the service provided by them i think im pretty sure they are worth it, highest fees i have seen is coinbase.

10 hours ago, Naga said:

i think i have seen the best fees are low on kucoin, and compared to the service provided by them i think im pretty sure they are worth it, highest fees i have seen is coinbase.

Coinbase is not supported on my country, and that kucoin exchange i never used before i guess i should give it a try.

14 hours ago, Man said:

I do not know in detail every exchange that has the lowest trade costs, I only look at exchanges in terms of volume and security. for trade costs maybe a little more different in each exchange.

Yes they are different, i want to try that research which exchange has lower fees, right now i want to compared yobit and kucoin first.

28 minutes ago, Alexanderkalo said:

Different exchanges between people may be unreliable in your opinion but for some it is important

Maybe this different experience can occur at the same exchange place, friends, whatever the cause, it could be due to non-technical problems so that one of its members suffered losses,but it can still be resolved properly, with the support of reliable customer service, such as binance, yobit and bitrue have a good CS in my opinion

4 minutes ago, Alexanderkalo said:

Maybe my thinking is wrong and you are right that the exchanges you introduce are very safe and good for trading 

Not about right or wrong friends, we are here to discuss and learn in any case,from the list of cryptocurrency exchanger references provided by the coinmarketcap site we can find hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges, but the problem is, will we use all of these exchangers?

Of course not, therefore, we are discussing here, thanks

1 hour ago, iroman01 said:

We may not realize that for years, digital thieves have stolen millions of dollars worth of cryptocurrencies from exchanges, which is incredible, the exchange said. Very poor security

i think the increasing numbers of hackers nowadays and how highly powerful they are it would be very dangerous to invest your money in low security exchanges because it will definitely be hacked.

3 hours ago, teminalibug said:
18 hours ago, Man said:

Yes they are different, i want to try that research which exchange has lower fees, right now i want to compared yobit and kucoin first.

The trading fee on yobit is 0.2% for a credit I don't know about. Because you have to try or log in first, which is definitely the same or cheaper than yobit.

On 1/4/2020 at 12:03 PM, kusiku30 said:

If there are difficult issues that cannot be solved by yourself, then one or more people will need to talk to find a solution.

But that is what we are doing here in this topic, expect i do not real see a problem in that, it is normal i guess.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, halloweed said:

It is said that, Binance is the top cryptocurrency exchange based on its volume, so any other exchange that has much higher volume than binance consider it a fake.

Sure that's is really they make fakes volume in order to attract many users to their platforms and end of the day they will scam those members 

usually it is a fake volume exchange that uses bots, so there is not really any trading on the exchange but has a high volume

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

Binance exchange is a good and best exchange but that is not on the top in the google it ll depend on the advertisement because if you spend high money on the advertisement then google will give yo high value and your website is on the top of the google

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

Binance exchange is a good and best exchange but that is not on the top in the google it ll depend on the advertisement because if you spend high money on the advertisement then google will give yo high value and your website is on the top of the google

Don't look that's it don't listed in the top of Google review because the Google is not concerned with cryptocurrencies but only use coinmsrketcap and coingecno platforms

I think most problem into a exchange is its technical issues, most of the exchange are having this kind of issues. so i think those exchange who are so good and low fees is much better for me.

There are a lot of exchange platform you are talking about and it is better to be specific. I think there is some error that they need to adjust like maintenance for a large volume of exchange. 

There are many types of problems with the exchange, the medium of exchange where the practice of exchanging transactions is based on trustworthiness. Most people who always exchange have a reliable exchange.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:47 PM, halloweed said:

Not like that if the exchange have higher volume and marketcap than binance its fake, because if the exchange listed in coinmarketcap and have higher volume than binance you should know that's exchanging platform is legit 

• +1 1

There is no problem of exchange if any crypto currency trader use the crypto currency exchange they face different types of problem like as exchange rate and withdrawal fee etc.  This type of problem face every person who's new start crypto currency business.

Buying Bitcoin directly from miners?

I see a lot of posts asking about where to buy bitcoin without using coinbase etc, does anyone know a good website or place that links buyers with miners that want to sell directly? Or do miners pretty much only sell to exchanges??

The risk and problems with exchanges are fraud which some of the exchanging apps do but in case of binance it is secure and safe app for digital exchange easily anytime for withdraw.

We are facing many problems on crypto related as they are not good enough for giving good and positive response which is real need of time just few are giving but still need to do some more effort as I also trading on 5 different exchanges but mostly if have any problem they never response on time they take some very long time which is real frustrating.

Ranking on coinmarketcap is sure to keep changing within 24 hours. Because all depends on the volume of the exchange, if high then they will rank first. But Binance is always a lot of talk is a big exchange.