What's the problems with exchanges? - Page 8 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

binance is top ranked exchages now owner of coinmarketcap website . let's assume yobit trust score is 3 in market but this is still a trusted exchages in market . sometime this may be happen good exchages fail to get a good rating in market .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

It doesn't mean that the exchange is not famous but it is quite different from other exchange like biance. But I already chosen my exchange from where I can trade.

The problem with crypto currency exchange is when price fall down it hardly to raise majority of users are eagar to sell their ordered crypto currency but they are scare of loose

On 12/5/2019 at 7:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

The trading platform should not be judged only in terms of trading volume, but there are several points that must be taken care of in the trading platform to be in the best position, for example I prefer to deal with safe platforms that offer great advantages and are easy to use.

Yes there are many problems with exchange some exchanges are very famous and have large volume with pair such as binance and yobit. Some are exchange site have large volume too but not famous.

In my opinion there is lots of noname-exchangers that does not have any permission and documents. There is a lot of scams nowadays. People need to be careful and use such exchanges with a good reputation like Binance, etc.

Sure there will be some days where an exchange has a higher volume then that of binance, just look at the latest uniswap airdrop for an example as that generated massive amount of traffic throughout their exchange, unsure if it surpassed the values of binance but just an example of how exchanges generate traffic and volume.

The issue is that Binance is an exchange that has as time passes and technology allows it to be updated in numerous tools at the hand of its users and has proven to be serious and trustworthy for everyone.

There are a lot of exchanges out there that is really underrated, and if you are looking for best exchanges then i think the best thing you can do is search for yourself, some people here will recommend you binance and i will to because binance is a great platform.

These days there is so much of wash trading and fake volumes going on. What most exchanges do not realize is that, any trader can easily spot these manipulations which leads to a lot of distrust of the exchange.

What are those exchanges that are you talking about? Can you cite those exchanges? Maybe those statistics from those exchanges that you saw is not real and it just to bait people in to trading on those exchanges.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Every exchange has their own criteria for being taking tax and their own fees of withdrawals. While they are not as much well known but some currencies are listed in them so thats why they are playing with us through this way.

Are you sure the trading volume of all other exchanges is more than binance. I think the arrangement was directly recognized and evaluated by everyone.

On 12/5/2019 at 8:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

If you see the exchange has high trading volume than binance, it mist be ranking up than binance, but if it is not like that, it means that's the exchange is scam.

• +1 1

Maybe there were different ranking methodologies but now Binance is the top best exchange in the list. Dominance of Binance is looking aggressive over other crypto exchange. Coinbase Pro is following Binance! Interesting to see everything.  

I believe that coinmarketcap ranking's outdated just by the fact that some of those top rankings are bought! And i'm not lying as you can search on the internet 😉

Nontheless some of those exchanges have fake values as sometimes there are API errors or unsynchronized data sent to Coinmarketcap.

Nontheless you should always verify exchanges reviews at more sites than just coinmarketcap.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 12/16/2019 at 10:05 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Yes you are right because coinmarketcap data is reflecting 24/7 but once they audit the volume of that coin you will see the real volume of it.

Many exchanges have 2FA security measures, like yobit has this, but this can sometimes be not enough because hackers are tricky. I am happy to deposit on exchanges that have had a good history, and I am always worried about a mt. gox type situation where I lose all my bitcoins. I guess being apart of bitcoin is living in fear of exchange hackers. I pray you do not lose to security of an exchange in your future.

On 12/6/2019 at 2:28 AM, Tarkin4ik said:

A fairly large number of exchanges that are trying to somehow catch up with the finances simply do not increase volumes and use a rather large number of bots

t I really don't use those shadier exchanges, and while I pretty much only use the reputable exchanges, I almost never leave funds on exchanges for more than 24 hours. I pretty much execute the trades, and withdraw the funds almost immediately without wasting any time. That way, even if a reputable exchange gets hacked, I stay pretty much unaffected.

I think the ranking system is not based on trading value then ther must be any other factor that is why the binance is at number one from a goog amount of time.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

Well If we see the current data , Binanace is in top spot in exchange with 24 hour Trading volume of 4B. It's quite big amount of volume in a exchange and I don't think there are other exchanges with such big volume.

If you like alternative you can use other exchanges like Yobit, and you don't need to worry for trust issues.

But stay away from newer exchange and exchange with low Trading volume.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I think you are wrong, if there are better platforms than Binance in terms of liquidity it will be the first in the ranking without a doubt, currently there are four platforms that taken the first places and the Binance is the first one.

• +2 1

On 12/5/2019 at 8:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Thats is how scam exchange are doing by giving fake trading volume and marketcap but in their platform, but youll never saw thats exchanges are listed anywhere.

• +1 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

On 11/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, guatazoo said:

If you see the exchange has high trading volume than binance, it mist be ranking up than binance, but if it is not like that, it means that's the exchange is scam.

All really exchanges volume and marketcap is only available in coinmarketcap and coingecno also and in other some legit crypto review platforms, but if the exchange show its volume which you cannot be found it anywhere, it means the exchange is scam.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link