What's the problems with exchanges? - Page 12 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

What's the problems with exchanges?

there are two different kind of exchanges one of them are professional exchanges which only list Legit coins and other is common which is listing every coin

There are bigger platforms, but they are not available to all countries, and this does not mean that this reduces Binance confidence, this depends on what is available

• +3 1

When we exchange the currency the  volume is fake and there is lot of bulk currency exchange for the people who are interested in the earnings on-line.

I won't trust these exchanges but I will trust Yobit that has real volumes and not something artificial that others give as volume.

Currently, Binance is the largest exchange in the world, but at the time you created this topic, it was not. However, there are a number of reasons that make Binance special and considered the best:
+ Very good compliance with regulations;
+ Cheap transaction fee: 0.1%;
+ Allow traders to use BNB to reduce transaction fees;
+ Protect users when Binance is hacked;
+ Has a global support team, supports many languages.

• +1 1

It's not always about the volume. Sometimes it's about how easy is to use it or it's actually underrated. You should be careful because the scammers are everywhere if you are not 100% sure stick with binance it's easy and safe. 

• +2 1

In general,There are many types of problems with the exchange.Most people who always exchange have a reliable exchange.The Binance exchange is the largest in terms of volume and no exchange has more trading volumes than it. It is secure and safe app for digital exchange easily anytime for withdraw.

• +1 1

It dose not mean thant the exchange is not famous, it's just that it is a wash trade which is certainty different from trades by real people such as Bunyan. I value the more markets an exchange has, and right now the most market is available on hitbtc in 836 markets.

Thanks for the in for native article.I have been sitting on the stock exchange for about a year. But he did not dare to delve into the essence.I will subscribe and like. Alt is better to earn 1 ruble than not to 10 . Greed has ruined many . I myself try to this principle ,but it does not always work out.

earnings

Thanks for the informative article. I have been sitting on the stock exchange for about a year. But he did not dare to delve into the essence of earnings. As for me. All these earning described in the article are not about anything at all, especially earning on free coins.

There are a number of variables that can wreak havoc on the exchange's results or operations. I've seen a lot of fake trading sites that turned out to be scams as a result of their own poor plans and practices.

I have heard that many exchanges have the fate volume of trades and that is why maybe they are not well known but have more trading volume

It is necessary to trade on a well-known exchange because many exchanges are dishonest and offer fake exchange volumes to attract day traders and speculators.

On 12/5/2019 at 11:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

The best exchanger is determined by one's interpretation, which differs from person to person. You should find out which forums and websites provide the best knowledge exchangers. Furthermore, broad volume only exposes some of the top exchanger parameters, but the right exchanger is also decided by intuition.

I think in Yobit account there are many different types of exchange Currency existing and some of them making confusion due to market rate. So be careful with exchange of crypto currency wallet.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:57 PM, Lubruselu said:

Guys you know whats the problem of that's exchanges which have huge trading volume and marketcap than binance exchange but they are not in first rank! So what's does it means? are those exchanges not trusted much than binance exchange

I don't know about it's ranks but I use this exchange . In my opinion it is the best exchange. It is very interested. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. I recommend you to use it. It is very easy to use. 

The trades doing it so they will be in position in coinmarketcap trades records since I think they trust it is the most ideal approach to urge clients to there stage.

I don't think there could be any problems from exchange sides. It would be from your side. Because exchange site are to be used many years and among huge people, where only some people face the problem due to lack of their knowledge and experience.

There are a lot of exchange platform you are talking about and it is better to be specific. I think there is some error that they need to adjust like maintenance for a large volume of exchange. 

• +1 1

Please mention those exchange sites as it is not in my knowledge tgat nay such sites exiats thta have more trading volume than Binance but not on the first ranks So it will be good for me to learn and research about it.

It is better not to get into the Dice game at all, even with the aim of "trying how it works". You are giving your money, this is not a demo account. Why take such a risk that you lose everything as a result. There are many other safer opportunities to make money on Yobit.  

It doesn't mean the exchange isn't well-known; it's just that it's a wash transaction, which is distinct from trades conducted by real people on platforms including Binane, Kucoin, and Bittrex; additionally, the exchange's tiny pair and lack of updates make it less well-known, despite its high volume.