Signature Campaigns - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
cryptosix

Signature Campaigns

On 06.12.2019 at 06:27, Naga said:

Those bounty manager can't actually forbid anyone from joining and its just a shame they said something like  that because this forum has been created by Russian for Russians so we can't kick them out of bounties. 

Nothing shameful. This bounty is an opportunity for you to earn money. For those who start a project, this is an opportunity to attract people to it. There is nothing surprising in the fact that the target audience of the project is not Russian-speaking. Why then attract them to the bounty?

I think that there are many campaigns in the Russian section, in addition to that, members of the Russian section can write in any section they want in the English language, unlike the rest of the non-Russian members, it is not possible to write in the Russian section, in any case if there is a campaign in the English section it is certainly allowed Members of the Russian section may subscribe to it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Working in signature campaigns is good and good profits can be made from it. Each bonus campaign has certain conditions. Some campaigns do not accept publishing in some sections, so you must read the forum information carefully before starting work.

I really agree with you in this forum the signature was too in English not in regional languages so they may forbid to post in regional sections because we are not interested in our local language since most of them use English only as a bitcoin talk section.

To support against any reform of law or any public issue by collecting million signature/sign is called signature campaign. Signature campaign are bounty program of the coins creator which its purpose us to promote tokens to others.

Isn't signature campaign that thing that used to appear below members post i.e betfurry etc, I've been dying out of curiosity to know what that thing does, and to see as many users keep using it, is there any gain there? 

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The only good campaign here in the forum is the pay per post campaign, wherein all members here in the forum that has a junior member rank will earn for every time that they post a content. it is not that big, but it is really helpful.

Bounties are different. Signature campaigns are direct advertisement in the forum and should have a good crypto backing them, mostly Bitcoin as traditionally paid in this. If you look for bounties there are usually many of them and the forum has some of the top sometimes, although I don't look but only for a signature that will be in BTC weekly payments.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

This campaign allows us to work in Russian and English, as there are very few departments that will not receive bonuses for creating posts with them. I agree with them that there are many Bounty campaigns that do not allow working in more than one language and I do not think that these reward managers are able to prevent any Someone who join

• +5 1

That forum is already popular all over the world,no doubt time compaign can increase its reputation but it depends on the time going on,to start bounties here it will be required minimum one year,if the active members are joining forum then it will be more easy for us.

This is up to what the project thinks my friend. If they want to have more marketing while targeting the Russian crypto community they will use this as well. I don't think it is up to the bounty manager to decide. In fact a bounty manager even if not speaking Russian he could hire somebody to do this job for this campaign.

• Useful or interesting 2

This is something that I agree, but perhaps should be discussed with bounty managers, since the forum has very high Russian population and the members that don't speak english they should have their own campaign too.

• +1 1

This issue about signature campaign is a long talk, so we need to be patience in this things because the forum has many more rooms to improve and I think with regards to this issue it is not right for them to say that it is not right to divide the forum.

• +2 1

Crypto talk have brought many good signature campaigns which were some time specific for Russian section and and some time it was for all members. This is great achievement of forum. Where members have made good profit and give project strong promotion.The Bounties are great deal for senior and junior who are gaining benefit because of forum popularity.

The forum members have good stakes and sometimes it's equal to Bitcoin talk, their for crypto talk is best although it's new but make good place in market. 

• +3 1

I have seen a few signature campaigns but I don't know if they are active in the russian part too, althoug they should be the same for all in my opinion. It is one forum and shouldn't be divided.

I wait for signature campaigns to be in BTC first as I haven't seen any in the forum yet. The Russian section should be the same, this is correct. But I wait for the good campaign and I know there are many that would want to promote websites, and we will be ready to do that.

• +3 1

This forum have allowed Russian language on this website but the bounties that are not backed by Russian franchises never allowed this language for the payment of posts having their signature campaigns. English is an international language and they only allow English for their campaigns.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

This forum have started to include signature campaign and bounties so that members can put more work to maximize their income through their stay in the forum.

18 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

This forum have allowed Russian language on this website but the bounties that are not backed by Russian franchises never allowed this language for the payment of posts having their signature campaigns. English is an international language and they only allow English for their campaigns.

That's right friend, and it seems to me that many of the users use English. although, as i know, some arrange bounties for absolutely every user, and even if you communicate in russian, then you will have the opportunity to receive a reward, and this is extremely cool! It seems to me that subscription companies show themselves well on the forum, because I often meet users!

since there are  official language sections then local languages not including English and Russian but only other languages and I see this decision is good , since the forum is Russian by original then for sure there is a Russian section and they allowed English section to exist for all other members from around the world

• +5 1

I think that you cannot participate in a signature campaign unless you are a senior member... which means I need a year or so to become one... so there is nothing to worry about... but in your case I think that a signature campaign should be in both sections English and Russian. 

• +4 1

On 12/6/2019 at 5:27 AM, Naga said:

Those bounty manager can't actually forbid anyone from joining and its just a shame they said something like  that because this forum has been created by Russian for Russians so we can't kick them out of bounties. 

Well said mate. I don't think they can deprive any Russian from joining and if such has been done, it seems the aim has been defeated. You are all welcome once again, and gratitude to you all

It is act of inequality. The lines that manager says are it not appropriate. All the members are equals to each other. If anyone thinks that he is noble than other then this will lead the forum in the wrong direction. Please treat everyone in same manners.

I do not completely understand the reason behind making the forum exclusively dependent on two languages, whereas if it were made in more than two language, it would have absorbed a larger number of members, and thus would have a greater spread around the world, what do you think?

• +2 1

As far as I haven't taken part in signature campaign yet. I tried in Betfury signature campaign but didn't understand how to take part into Betfury signature campaign. But I would like to tell you I have seen also in English section that most of the members also have taken part in signature campaign such as Betfury.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"