Users should post at least 3 topics/day. - Page 7 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

Users should post at least 3 topics/day.

On 12/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, wilbertson said:

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

So i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

Yeah that’s good for everyone to post topic somehow we are out of topic and so many user and it is very good to have a lot of topic to create for everyone.

It would be a bad idea to force users to write three topics a day because this forum has had issues with spam topics in the past and people are just going to create spam. And the administrators don't like that they want to see real discussion.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The main reason why users don't post much is because it's really hard to think of a new topic.and sometimes the idea they want to post is similar to some users already.just let them be I'm sure if they able to think a topic.they will post it for sure don't force them.

I don't think thats a very good idea. Imagine thousands of users posting new topics every day, this forum would be a spam fest with repetitive topics. Mods would have ridiculously more work to do then.

Well, you had a point that there were fewer messages than members. However, your suggestion that members should be forced to create some topics every day is not really cool. Because if policy is enforced, then the site will soon be flooded with spamming, because people will start making unnecessary messages just to meet their targets. 

Getting a good topic to post is not easy. But still Atleast one topic per day will help the platform to improve.

• Useful or interesting 1

I understand you wanted to increase the amount of topics available in the forum. But your suggestion is not practical or really not helpful. Because like what others here said, requiring or forcing members to create 3 topics a day will only increase spam posts too since other members do not have that ability to make one good topic to discuss so there will be a posibility some will be creating useless topics, or will just edit and repost some previously posted topics just to meet that daily requirement. Also, we came here to earn for extra money during our free time. Some are too busy enough to make 3 posts a day. Like me, there are times I am not even able to visit the site, at times I can only post 1 comment because I only have limited time to spend here. And there are times I am able to post more than 8 comments for a day. And, there are others who really do not want to create their own topic or post, they just wanna give comments, so why require them to or worse, why force. Also, believe it or not, some members are here not to earn via posting but some are here to get information about crypto. They are here just to read not to post.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

People cannot be forced to post topics because some users are browsing the forum for review only, not for posting

I can do this but it takes ages to filter similar thread. The user using a variation of title on their content. It's better to sort this forum post before adding more topics, IMO.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

• i  don't think that it is a great idea to force some one to make atleast 3 posts. their are some people who are students it will be difficult for them to post daily. they also need to pay attention toward their studies. so it should not be forced to post daily or atleast 3 posts.
  • another point is that it is good because by posting you are making money for yourself not for the other so if you post or not it doesn't provide any advantage or disadvantags to any one.

48 minutes ago, urooc said:

i  don't think that it is a great idea to force some one to make atleast 3 posts

Then you must learn what "should" meaning. No one is forcing you. Writing is not everyone's talent. Even reading is not everyone's talent. People are missing points because they are not a good reader.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

I would prefer less topics than more since less topic means forum members discuss the topic more often say 100 post with 1000 members mean the 1000 member participate in only 100 post so more discussions happen in that 100 post compared to 1000 members with 1000 post.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Good morning mates,I think your suggestion will not work and that it will just end in spamming activities.You should never force someone to post 3 topics only,I dont think theres quality in that.Happy posting.

Is not a bad idea if users can be encourage to post more relevant topics everyday it will keep the forum busy but we should know which topics to post. 

24 minutes ago, Aqsa said:
On 12/5/2019 at 2:24 PM, wilbertson said:

I noticed people are not making topic anymore, there are more than 10 thousands users but there are only 5k topics. This makes the forum having few topics and thus more repeated replies.

So i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

My suggestion is that users should be forced or encouraged to make at least 2 to 3 post/day this campaign should start soon.

yes i agreed i think the forum admins, should find a solution for this. 

One of the problems we face now. But I believe the admin has no right to force every user to create a topic every day, I hope the local board will be launched soon to add to the current topic.

I don't think it's a good idea to force the member of this community to create or do atleast 3 post per day because this will only cause a big problem for the moderators and will just create a useless comments in my opinion only. 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, Castilian said:

Hello.

I don't think forcing or enforcing anyone to do anything is the right approach. We don't work for this site we just use it to inform and be informed. I mostly use it to read for a few minutes a day. if you force me to write topics I will leave and so most people. My humble opinion.

You are right. We could have our topic if we want to or if we found something to share that is really useful. We can't force someone since it's really challenging to have a reliable and useful content.

I dont think forcing others to post their topic would increase the sites popularity with its users. It would only lead to further complications like forum members posting about topics that do not makes sense or repeat topics. Its already hard to check if the topic you are planning on posting has been discussed before in the current setup what more if everyone is required to post 2 to 3 tpocis occasionally.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

If you force users to post you will have users who have no knowledge post questions that are probably already answered but because they don't know anything else si you will end up with a large amount if posts with little quality

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I think that concept is not work for forum. Because basicly forum is only place for people to sharing their idea and opinion, so that is up to you to open thread or only reply the thread. If we forcing every people to create thread atleast 3 topic. That will bring people going lazy and don't get good experience in this forum.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

11 minutes ago, Great Commander said:

They are afraid to create topics as some of the members are new and probably have no capability to share existing or new ideas. 

If you will do the research here you'll found that's most of newbies here are leading to create their own topics because they are always ask questions

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think posting 3 topics per day is not necessary because if every member does that, i think a lot of spammers will be happy because of that. so dont force someone to make a topic.

People with good writing skills and thoughts should write the topics ,there are many people in here that can do that. Some people just post topic for name sake and it's hard to understand what they are actually talking about /referring to. Yet they still posts to get counts on post. they will eventually gain knowledge and experiences from crypto talk forum . 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/27/2019 at 4:00 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

Your Idea Is Good. If everyone posts minimum of 2/3 post daily then the number of posts will increase. But the only problem is that it will be filled with spam posts in the cryptotalk forum.

Whether it is spam or not, but your posts will get deleted by the moderators as we are experiencing from this problems. You can check most senior members are offline and am too not posting much not more than 5 per day.