No more scam if you followed this - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Migo

No more scam if you followed this

Well this one is actuakly very helpful for people like me who are new to cryptocurrency since we are now trying to adapt to the changes such as this digital money. I swear this would be a great thing to anyone out there having trouble trying to to think of whether to invest on this platform or not, I guess you better check it first here so that you would not be scammed, which is the terrifying thing that could happen to anyone if they somehow trust and invest to a wrong one which is sad because we are trying to adapt to the changes but there are other people somehow trying to take advantage of it.

I* wish I knew of the site way before, because, there were so many people who really lost and have lost and continue losing to this scammers, .

One place that I lost to is the issue of mining sites, they give you an offer and in the end they take your money thats why am always trying my best till today to work as hard to make sure that am able to avoid the scams as I can tell

I know some crypto discussions forum like this forum.. There has no scam in that forum but you can truly withdrawal your earning like i had withdrawal.. Also there has refer contest by Which you can earn huge amount of usd Every 3 month.. The forum name is beermoneyforum.. You can take research about it in online              

Much obliged to you for the data. the site that you give is valuable to discover how the intricate details of the organization that offers us. it may be the case that the site they submitted contains a con artist.

Thank you for you kind information.To beware scammers we have to follow this rules,many scammers are looking for our weak points,we should be aware about it. 

ofcource , that's website you discribe is really amazing but we can't detect all website . personally I didn't used too much mining , cpm , cpc website .

I always used review website as well YouTube before going to be invest or used , that's method is really osm .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

There are many ways to find a scam and perhaps this website is helping too but if a project is young and is acting fast it is up to us to search for clues. I am not investing right now at anything besides the coins I know because all this requires a lot of time but if you invest in new websites or coins you have to be careful and do research without base on others.

Edited by bogdanoff

Don't give your password or private key to anyone and to any sites. So don't deal with people offering you with great coins or rewards by giving your password. Learn thoroughly before making a decision. Do your best research and enter this market. It seems to be most logical to stay away from everything you do not know, and Try not to get in contact with unknown people.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

if a person is in that crypto world then that person must know that it is impossible not to be scammed. Can you imagine that a very reliable person creates an altcoin and many people invest in that altcoin and after months the creator of that altcoin runs away with everyone's money? even the smartest people are scam targets

Thank you for sharing very good information with us. Each crypto user should follow these instructions. If we follow it, we will not get any fraud

Scams have existed since the internet age began, after the age of cryptocurrencies, it increased more and it is something worrying, since many people or inexperienced, are vulnerable from being scammed, you have done a great deal to help the community and further shield us against scammers and scam sites.

I believe that to protect yourself from Scam it is enough to use cryptocurrency wallets with several levels of authorization

On 4/12/2019 at 18:32, Migo said:

Hola miembros, encontré un gran sitio para nosotros y a todos les gustaría ganar y evitar estafas, porque sé que estamos cansados de estafas y estafadores, por lo que este sitio está lleno de sitios confiables en muchos campos, quiero decir allí. no es un campo, pero tienes cpa, cpm, sitios de minería y muchos más, si tienes algún sitio sospechoso, escribe su nombre y encontrarás suficiente información al respecto, de todos modos pruébalo y por favor no me escatimes con tu responde. 

https://foxyrating.com/en/

Thank you friend for the site you share, it can help us to save us from scams, since it is something very bitter and credible in the crypto world, a question In what currency do they pay?

The world of crypto has been the virtual medium that gives us the best income that we can earn secure profits, so we ask that there is no more scam that people who are dedicated to scam put their hand to the heart and stop scamming peoplewe work honestly and decently

• +1 1

Or better keep doing the research we are doing and only invest, buying bitcoin in exchanges and moving to our hardware wallet as we learned we should do. If you want to invest anywhere else there is no website to help you, the reviews can be paid and the scam can still happen.

I just apply the 2FA to secure my account and i hope in future we saw that crypto market is going to be more secure. Crypto is the best market in the world and through this market we can change our life in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It`s very interesting site, which can be really useful. Especially newbies should use it, because they are inexperienced and they easily can be deceived , so they need to use such sites to avoid money losing 

On 12/5/2019 at 2:32 AM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

Thank you will try it . It is looks like not scam.

It is seen that it is a French site, if it has lasted until today, it is because it must have something good, it is interesting how I am getting to know new sites thanks to Cryptotalk, there Is a lot of valuable information here..

• +2 1

Thank you very much for sharing this site. It is helpful but the site. There are sites that pretend to be real when they are not. Entering any link can be dangerous

On 12/4/2019 at 5:32 PM, Migo said:

Hi members, I found a great site for us and everyone would like to earn and avoid scam, because I know we are tired of scam and scammers, so this site is full with just and just the trusted sites in many fields, I mean there is not one field, but you have cpa, cpm, mining sites, and many more, if you have any suspicious site just type his name and you will find enough informations about it, anyway try it and please don't skimp me with your replies. 

if you want to avoid scams you better manage your money and learn how to trade so you don't get ripped off

Thank you very much for sharing this site with us. 

It seems to me quite important that new people in this forum have this information, because they as well as I have suffered the injustice of being scammed by pages that promise to give you wonders if you invest some money in them, which ends up being a complete scam and many 

people fall for them, perhaps currently people are more aware of all these scams and are more careful not to fall for them but there are still thousands of people who invest money in pages or apps that give them absolutely nothing for their investment and lose 

everything they had.