whether anyone controls bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tranhungritc

whether anyone controls bitcoin

present in my knowledge and heard so many platform bitcoin is a decentralized crypto currency and no one controls bitcoin  but in present time so many big whales buy so many biycoins and they operates bitcoin but they can't show their identity in public but the big whales manipulate the bitcoin prices in their hands 

On 2/6/2020 at 8:21 PM, Crypto555 said:

There is no organization that can control bitcoin today. In order to control bitcoin a company or a person would need to have at least 51% or more of the total supply of bitcoin available 

Even an entire country doesn't have control over such a large amount of bitcoins. For example China which has the biggest mining production doesn't have more than 20-30% of bitcoins available 

On 12/4/2019 at 3:25 PM, tranhungritc said:

Is there an organized or individual dose that can control bitcoin today ?? is it going to be a global trend soon ??

Right now big investors have control over bitcoin price, big whales can be organization or individual. If there will be a massive demand or buying bitcoins, it's price will increase and the the opposite if there will be too  much dump then it can collapse it's price. 

Bitcoin is already a global trend and became very popular as time passes by. 

47 minutes ago, vesuvius said:

Bitcoin price is impossible to manipulate because its price movement only change when someone trade their coins.it pump or dump depends on the trade of the investors.

Here we are talking about anybody controlling bitcoin not manipulating price, and it is not true that bitcoin price cannot be manipulated, the supply is very small, so it is easy to manipulate.

I think no one controls bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized, it's free and no one controls it. That is the nature of cryptocurrencies in general and bitcoin in particular.

On 12/4/2019 at 8:25 AM, tranhungritc said:

Is there an organized or individual dose that can control bitcoin today ?? is it going to be a global trend soon ??

bitcoin can't be controlled since it is decentralized by nature, but the bitcoin price can be controlled by big investors because this crypto market is still at the beginning and so it has a low volume, and this means that the price can be manipulated by rich people

I haven't heard of anything in that nature what I only heard was that whales controls the entire cryptomarket I don't Bitcoin is controlled by anyone or a company

In my opinion, if Bitcoin was controlled by some kind of person or any company, there would be a lot of problems for those who are investor because they could not do everything of all religions themselves and also all kinds of control of any company orI think of people as a problem, not a problem

At the same time, it would have been good because it would not have fluctuated so much, and it could have been completely controlled, but now it is used in some kind of ethical work, but it cannot be controlled in any way because it isWhat kind of person or type of organization or organization is regulated

No as mentioned in the bitcoin white paper by Satoshi Nakamato the bitcoin is decentralized block chain based Cryptocurrency so no one can govern it & it can't be controlled. However it can be regulated but just to some extent.

I think it controls the road bitcoin in a country because it is never possible without control so I would say that controlling well should be careful of what kind of damage can be done in time.

57 minutes ago, Zukizukizuki said:

implicit y that bitcoin is not prohibited by somebody and he is free, but at the present à set of bifmg whales appears and perhaps they assert a pass in this

Well, this topic is all about from the anyone who can controls bitcoin, your statement is not pointed the topic here in this forum, we can mark you as a off topic and by doing it that again, you can be getting some warning point from the admins and mods here. O hope you understand.

Most people in my country think like that and I do not know if we came from the same country, Controlling bitcoin means hacking the block chain and as of now it is impossible to hack block chain.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/4/2019 at 1:10 PM, Laboni said:

I don't think anyone controls Bitcoin. However, bitcoin can be managed in many ways. One time Bitcoin will come under its control. And it's going to be a world trend very soon.

There is not anyone that will control the BTC becasue BTC is the great and secure coins and no one will hack that or control that and also no one will make the same coin in the market and break the market of the crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 2/10/2020 at 9:46 PM, Arafathosen said:

Bitcoin core term is an organization that controls the problem of the development of bitcoin.There are a lot of sharks that hold a lot which dominance the market

Bitcoin is volatile  and can't be controlled. The are few people who have some good amount of BTC in hand they are circulating them.Their circle make market up down and they squeeze the juice of market.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:25 PM, tranhungritc said:

We know bitcoin are Decentralization  and no one didn’t control bitcoin but now a days we see many times bitcoin price huge manipulated and price ups and Downs.It’s happened only for big investors who have big number  amount of bitcoin .    

I do not think that anyone can controll bitcoin. As it is a digital currency.  And it is free for everyone    

No one can manage bitcoin for the reason that this is a decentralized arrangement which funds that it runs through association and internet, it will be illegal in a other path like calculating the manipulating around bitcoins as we have to to spool it in the world.

On 12/5/2019 at 12:42 AM, Migo said:

In the first time I heard and read about bitcoin I understood y that bitcoin is not controlled by anyone and he is free, but now à lot of bifmg whales appears and maybe they have a hand in this

Even the whales do not control Bitcoin, but by virtue of their enormous trade volumes, they are able to jolt the market but that is only momentarily because the market soon factors in the offset. This will become more glaring as more institutional traders, merchants come on board and sour the market capitalization of Bitcoin.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:25 PM, tranhungritc said:

I think no one can control bitcoin even any crypto on the market. Because it's a decentralised platform. But developers can upgrade the network system. Also some whales can manipulate the market price.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 12/4/2019 at 12:25 PM, tranhungritc said:

No one control the prices of crypto market because this market is decentralized. But I have no idea what is the mechanism of this market how price increases and decreases. 

On 12/4/2019 at 9:25 AM, tranhungritc said:

No body can control bitcoun because the coins can be mine anywhere in the world so hell no body can control it.

Bitcoin is a decentralised coin on which nobody have control even any contry's government can't havr controlling power over bitcoin.and bitcoin works on the blockchain technology system

On 12/4/2019 at 12:55 PM, tranhungritc said:

I think no any one control bitcoin. Many investors deliberately trade badly for make their profit. Bitcoin is a decentralized coin so no anyone control on bitcoin.