What's masternode? and why should I have one? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
gha92

What's masternode? and why should I have one?

14 hours ago, thangvn00lc said:

Masternode is a server that performs various service functions on a blockchain. Masternode is a wallet with full blockchain, running online at a fixed static IP address.

i think the masternodes are good doing platform in the crypto and they are very much secured to me to any transaction.

On 12/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, gha92 said:

Many of you involved in the Cryptosphere or considering investing may have heard of the term Masternode and be wondering what a Masternode is?

In these articles I hope to open your eyes to the world of Masternodes, explain what they are, how they work and how to avoid the bad ones. None of these articles should be considered as investment advice however and you should always DYOR (do your own research).

What is a Masternode?

Before I explain what a Masternode is its worth spending a little time running through the different types of blockchain out there and which ones support running a Masternode.

Blockchains, in broad terms, break down into three types. POW (proof of work), POS (proof of stake) and a mixture of both.

Each of these blockchains must have a mechanism for processing transactions which allows the blockchain to function.

POW blockchains, such as Bitcoin, are underpinned by ‘miners’ who process transactions by ‘mining’ blocks which are then added to the blockchain. Without going into the technical detail in too much depth the mining of a block is achieved by the miners ‘rig’ (which is a computer specifically designed to process data at a very high rate) guessing the answer to a puzzle. The first mining rig to guess the answer to this puzzle correctly wins the right to mine the block. Once a block is mined the miner is also rewarded with, in this case, Bitcoin. Unfortunately POW systems are very energy intensive and the crypto industry is slowly moving over to an alternative, more energy efficient, type of blockchain called POS.

POS blockchains are underpinned by Masternodes. These are computers which process transactions on the blockchain and as a result are rewarded with coins from the blocks being created. Nodes sit on the blockchain, normally within a queuing system, and when they reach a certain position in this queue can be selected, at random, to be rewarded for participating within the network. As a result of this rewards can appear at different intervals but usually average out over time.

Why should I run a Masternode?

Masternodes provide the opportunity to invest in Cryptocurrencies with the added benefit of earning guaranteed extra coins in addition to gaining exposure to the large potential increases in value that can come within the Cryptosphere and owning cryptocurrencies.

These coins are awarded through running a node and as covered later in this article these rewards can also be used to generate rewards on top of your rewards. Great eh?

So, what can go wrong?

Well, as with any investment there are risks and these can be significant within the Masternode world. Since the beginning of 2018 there has been an explosion in the number of Masternode coins and unfortunately this has also attracted a fair number of scammers to this space.

Therefore this article comes with a word of warning. Be very cautious of any Masternode coin offering very high ROI percentages — anything in the 1,000% or above bracket really needs to be treated with caution and any coin that does not have a utility as well should be avoided in the early stages of it’s life. I will go into more detail of the steps I take to minimise the risk of choosing a scam coin and what to look out for in my next article.

I don't have much knowledge about masternode. But i know that this is more profitable than stake. We can invest on masternode and hodl coin. For holding the project will give us some profit annually or monthly which is totatlly free. 

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

thanks for the article, despite having heard this term in countless times, the truth never gave me to investigate what it was and today just caught me with your post and to tell the truth is quite well explained for those who had no knowledge at respect.

I am in several projects of masternodos, they are excellent to support them from their beginning it is the best thing for you to have profits, the topic of the blocks already explained it above

a node is simply be understand as a computer  that plays apart  in ensuring the integrity of a coin network,  the crypto space is not only decentralized but also distributed,masternode is full node that support the networks by hosting an entire copy of the coin ledger in real time it is a great alternative of mining,i have one because it increase the privacy of transaction  

2 hours ago, Rahat8260 said:

Thank you very much for your information of the crypto.when I join in a masternode I think that it is like an exchange of the crypto...

The exchange will work when you receive bitcoin and choose other coins so that the withdrawal fee is low from btc.

Masternodes are nodes that mine a particular cryptocurrency. Personally, I keep, in my cryptocurrency portfolio, one coin that supports the masternode. The coin is called the MouseCoin (MIC3). 

• Useful or interesting 1

Thanks for your notice about Masterden and for letting you know that I wasn't familiar with it before, but I'll try to find out more about it in the coming days.

Good explanation and I deliberate it's miles actual trouble-free to understand, but I in my view select POW-based cash as till straight away I permit no longer determined a POS coin whose fee will increase like Bitcoin / ETH

The idea of masternode work is a great idea but it needs to be studied in several aspects, such as choosing the appropriate project that will achieve a good return in the long run, and the cost of masternode also must be taken into consideration

1 hour ago, Blessing36 said:

Wow thanks for the information. Learnt some thinks from your article. This was really helpful. With this I think I'll involved in masternode so that I can maybe earn more bitcoin within the long run

This situation is normal, just wait. we like learning to trade long term. I think it will be long enough for the normal bitcoin price to return.

On 3/5/2020 at 5:19 AM, Farhan46 said:

Actually Honestly I never understood what that meant but now I have some good ideas about it because of you so thanks for this contribution

He shared a good quality post which is very helpful this is worth a good idea

Masternode, this matter is completely new to me. I really enjoyed knowing this information. I would like to help. Can I use these services wherever and whenever I want, or is they specific to certain groups?

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I heard about it before and did not pay any attention to it until you included it here. I did not even what it means. Well, I did not understand much except that it is a specific cryptocurrency system that helps guide and that it contributes to performing other functions in this system of transactions. But I will get more. Thank you for this information

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Basically masternodes can be an investment that produces certain results. You need to buy a certain amount of coins, which is directed by the developers team and then stake them into a running node of the coins blockchain. This is the PoS system that allowes mining without the need for hardware, just any desktop pc running the node with a masternode, and profit with new coins and fees.

On 3/23/2020 at 1:03 PM, golas6 said:

Regards for one's piece of writing most people sent. beforehand I did so in no way realize master node might be. after encountered this I just even believed it again. Regards substantially.

i don't need to do anything with the bitcоin I will hold that i've, simply by keeping bitcoin within the master node and i'll get interest

On 2/21/2020 at 1:26 PM, Rone raj said:

The first mining rig to guess the solution to this puzzle efficiently wins the right to mine the block. Once a block is mined the miner is likewise rewarded with, in this case, Bitcoin.

currently dash coin is certainly one of best and excessive paying coin but if someone need to make investments then definitely do his search after which make investments which you can come up with the money for to misplaced.

While I am reading I thought it is a way of trading or stocking , after I finished I had a great informations about mining here. Now the information is really clear to me and thanks alot for your simple way to prove us the informations here .

Thank you for sharing this big useful and helpful information, I have already heard and read about this Masternode in many others forums and search engine, But I have never arrive to understood it function, but now I got some notes about!

I don't own mastermode and I don't think it will be so important. I find it very useful. I would love to participate in a mastermode. I will learn more about it. I want to know what it is

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:02 AM, gha92 said:

Many of you involved in the Cryptosphere or considering investing may have heard of the term Masternode and be wondering what a Masternode is?

In these articles I hope to open your eyes to the world of Masternodes, explain what they are, how they work and how to avoid the bad ones. None of these articles should be considered as investment advice however and you should always DYOR (do your own research).

What is a Masternode?

Before I explain what a Masternode is its worth spending a little time running through the different types of blockchain out there and which ones support running a Masternode.

Blockchains, in broad terms, break down into three types. POW (proof of work), POS (proof of stake) and a mixture of both.

Each of these blockchains must have a mechanism for processing transactions which allows the blockchain to function.

POW blockchains, such as Bitcoin, are underpinned by ‘miners’ who process transactions by ‘mining’ blocks which are then added to the blockchain. Without going into the technical detail in too much depth the mining of a block is achieved by the miners ‘rig’ (which is a computer specifically designed to process data at a very high rate) guessing the answer to a puzzle. The first mining rig to guess the answer to this puzzle correctly wins the right to mine the block. Once a block is mined the miner is also rewarded with, in this case, Bitcoin. Unfortunately POW systems are very energy intensive and the crypto industry is slowly moving over to an alternative, more energy efficient, type of blockchain called POS.

POS blockchains are underpinned by Masternodes. These are computers which process transactions on the blockchain and as a result are rewarded with coins from the blocks being created. Nodes sit on the blockchain, normally within a queuing system, and when they reach a certain position in this queue can be selected, at random, to be rewarded for participating within the network. As a result of this rewards can appear at different intervals but usually average out over time.

Masternodes provide the opportunity to invest in Cryptocurrencies with the added benefit of earning guaranteed extra coins in addition to gaining exposure to the large potential increases in value that can come within the Cryptosphere and owning cryptocurrencies.

These coins are awarded through running a node and as covered later in this article these rewards can also be used to generate rewards on top of your rewards. Great eh?

So, what can go wrong?

Well, as with any investment there are risks and these can be significant within the Masternode world. Since the beginning of 2018 there has been an explosion in the number of Masternode coins and unfortunately this has also attracted a fair number of scammers to this space.

Therefore this article comes with a word of warning. Be very cautious of any Masternode coin offering very high ROI percentages — anything in the 1,000% or above bracket really needs to be treated with caution and any coin that does not have a utility as well should be avoided in the early stages of it’s life. I will go into more detail of the steps I take to minimise the risk of choosing a scam coin and what to look out for in my next article.

Hi my friend. This information is really helpful. Before reading your post. I didn't anything about master node. I did see about node on different website and applications related crypto currency. 

Master node is called as a governing hub in some cryptocurrency network. The node is something computing device. Including computer, phone etc). Currencies are supported by network of computers each keeping digital record of the data known for example Blockchain. 

• +1 1

On 12/4/2019 at 11:32 AM, gha92 said:

What is a Masternode?

So, what can go wrong?

As you said in details many people won't read it. But in a word I can say that it's a great investment system where we will get passive profit every month.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Masternodes are actually dangerous for those who just want to make easy money by investing in cryptocurrency because you need to understand where you put your money or you will lose them.

• +1 1

Creating a masternode is an expensive process that is not available to every investor. Since these nodes have an extended set of rights, they must be managed by a limited number of participants who are configured to work responsibly in the network. As a result, everyone who wants to set up a masternode must pass a kind of financial qualification — buy a large amount of cryptocurrency. The amount determined by the network rules is frozen on the wallet of the masternode owner. Only then can you start configuring the node and get rewarded. The financial qualification when creating a master node can be compared to the operation of the Proof-of-Stake consensus algorithm, in which the probability of receiving a reward depends on the number of coins in the owner's wallet. However, when creating a master node, you only need to freeze a specific amount: increasing it will not affect the amount of remuneration.

• +3 1