What are Japanese candles? - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What are Japanese candles?

Japanese candles are a very old type of charts which have been used since the Middle Ages by traders to track the prices of various commodities. In contrast to the usual chart, Japanese candlesticks give more information about price action.
Japanese candlestick analysis:

what it is and how it can be performed
Japanese candlesticks - a kind of graph that may have been used by Middle Eastern traders in the Middle Ages to track changes in rice prices.

In contrast to the usual European chart, Japanese candles give more information about price action: the parameters of opening and closing trades as well as minimum and maximum prices within a specified time frame.

الشموع اليابانية

As a rule, if prices tend to rise during the formation of the candle, the body of the candle turns white or leaves empty.

If prices fall, the body shades in black or any other color, although the candles growing in this chart have the background color

The candlestick analysis allows the trader to understand how prices have changed over a given period of time.

The declines and highs represent a full range of candlestick fluctuations and indicate real changes in currencies or other asset prices.

This is particularly important in the long-term charts, as changes in today's trading are all presented at the time of closing.

A good trader to understand the Japanese candles market, that favorite candles in many traders, you can change the candle if you do not like this candle, hopefully you will get the option of changing the candle.

• Useful or interesting 1

I often use this on forex and stock before and really accurate from my experience before and i just try use japanese candle on crypto Although it's not very accurate like in forex and stock but it's worth a try, Anyway for those who don't know I recommend buying a book because usually the explanation is more detailed.

2 hours ago, Silvinator said:

This post has a lot of value in this forum because lately what is read here are things that are constantly repeated and no longer add to the community. Although many of us can know what candlesticks are, it is good information for users who are starting to trade

Yes, thank you. I think we really need to start adding some important and useful information to the forum. I see a lot here not just trying to respond and not adding new things. We should all cooperate to improve this forum.

This is a technical method which was first used for stock trading but it has found its way into crypto trading too. This technique is totally based on traders' emotions and its effect on price movements. They use different colors to represent bull (Green) and bear market (Red). You can analyze and predict prices with this method to decide upon the best time to buy or sell but you should first educate yourself about how this candles works. If you are not familiar with the concepts of Upper wick and lower Wick (Shadows), you can't use this method. You can also gain some information about supply and demand by analyzing candlesticks. If you learn to find price patterns with this method, you will be a successful trader.

In fact, it is also a common chart format used to predict the increase or decrease of a certain salary over time, today there are more types of analytical charts that help the player.

Japanese Candlesticks are a technical analysis tool that traders use to chart and analyze the price movement of securities. .Traders can use the candlesticks to identify patterns of price action and make decisions based on the short-term direction of the prices.

Japanese Candlestick is a method used to map and read about price movements, describe opening prices, lowest prices, and highest prices of a certain period and closing prices at the end of the period. But I rarely see Japanese candlesticks used to analyze cryptocurrency.

On 12/12/2019 at 7:11 PM, Agios said:

Japanese Candlestick is a method used to map and read about price movements, describe opening prices, lowest prices, and highest prices of a certain period and closing prices at the end of the period. But I rarely see Japanese candlesticks used to analyze cryptocurrency.

Yes, we rarely see candles analysis, and I think the reason is that this analysis needs a lot of experience, and it is mostly within paid channels and not free.

On 12/12/2019 at 4:42 PM, wisal khan said:

apanese candlesticks are a way of presenting the price action over a set period of time. They provide useful information, such as the market sentiment or possible reversals in the markets, by showing the price movement in a specific way.

Every trader needs a trading journal. As a Tradimo user, you qualify for the $30 discount on the Edgewonk trading journal ( Simply use the code “ tradimo” during the checkout process to get $30 off. Use this link to get the discount.

Yes it is that for new trader.but still it is hard to understand caiaed the journal need special educations. Even me accountant still conpised about it ans need wacth youtube to be understand how it is 

2 minutes ago, tony13 said:

Yeah my freind Japanese candle sticks are more advance trading tools. If you are an advance crypto expert than You should must know that. Thank you for sharing this info. 

Of course, Japanese candles are an old, great and important tool for all expert traders, but learning them is not easy and it needs more time but it is a very useful tool.

On 1/8/2020 at 10:48 AM, Bbcminna said:

Thanks to every one friends, of lessons everybody who knows the examination and examine about it knows the import of Japanese candles in the analysis, this tool is central for any analyst, but of option it is not stress-free to value and peruse on beginners be supposed to study about them fine in requisition to be with you how they work.

yes, Japanese candles are a great tool for trading, but they need a long time to learn and improve reading. You should search the Internet and read a lot of lessons about it until you fully understand it. Here I only gave a brief idea.

3 hours ago, gordoncrypto said:

Candles are also known as Doji candles. The wick direction is used to determine the likelihood of the next direction, up or down, that the coin is likely to go with it's price action. When adding other indicators to candles, it is amazing the amount of data it gives you about price.

Nice, thank you for adding this useful information, which will inevitably contribute to making the subject more beautiful and useful to everyone. When everyone adds a little piece of information to the topic, the topic will be very interesting and useful.

Japanese candlesticks or candlesticks are very effective strategies for determining when to go up or down. How to use it is also quite easy, just need to learn the shapes from the wax chart. You must know the opening and closing prices of each candle, you must understand the patterns that are formed from each candle and take a position according to your prediction.

14 hours ago, arslan45 said:

Japanese Candlesticks are a technical analysis tool that traders use to chart and analyze the price movement of securities. ... Traders can use the candlesticks to identify patterns of price action and make decisions based on the short-term direction of the prices

You just committed two violations. The first is that you copy the comments of other members and the second that you are posting this comment more than once and this violates the rules of the forum. Please take care of yourself and do not do this because you may get warning points because of this. This is my advice for you.

2 hours ago, Compass said:

In addition to the OP analysis of Japanese candlesticks there are some notable patterns when formed at a support or resistance zone will signals a potential reversal of the price, examples includes Bullish engulfing bar BUEB, bearing engulfing bars BEUB, pin bar and hammers.
With reference to  BTC/USD daily timeframe chart on 21/02 and 06/03 are two examples of Bearish engulfing bars formed at a strong resistance and both signals triggers selling of btc.

Yes, it seems that you have a lot of experience in analyzing the Japanese candles, this is one of the best comments on this topic and I am always happy when I see this positive and constructive interaction on the topic and not just being thankful and the like. good job.

Nowadays to be a successful trader you must know these Japanese candlestick to be able to trade correctly wether in cryptocurrencies or in forex, you still need the knowledge of it.

1 hour ago, Balegi said:

Nowadays to be a successful trader you must know these Japanese candlestick to be able to trade correctly wether in cryptocurrencies or in forex, you still need the knowledge of it.

Yes, knowing the analysis of Japanese candles is a very useful thing in trading Forex and cryptocurrencies all of them, of course you can trade without being an expert in Japanese candles, but its knowledge will make you depend on yourself in the analysis and not be dependent on the analysis of others.

Japanese Candle mostly i see on the chart when doing trading. That candle i think is good way to predict the price in the future. If you are really smart for doing technical analysis, it is good tools. But for me i always use it for see the historical data for the price coin. I will also look how volatile that coin. With that i can atleast know the real value that coin.

• Useful or interesting 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

6 hours ago, febriyana said:

Japanese Candle mostly i see on the chart when doing trading. That candle i think is good way to predict the price in the future. If you are really smart for doing technical analysis, it is good tools. But for me i always use it for see the historical data for the price coin. I will also look how volatile that coin. With that i can atleast know the real value that coin.

Yes, this tool is really useful for experts and even for traders who do not have much experience in technical analysis, as you said through these candles you can know the price of the currency over a period of time that may extend to about six months and this gives you a good idea of the movement of the currency and you can make a prediction based on This movement.

7 hours ago, Jarumi said:

In fact, that is also a frequent catalog distribute back in imitation of forecast the amplify or limit regarding a certain profits upon time, lately there are extra kinds over analytical charts up to expectation help the player. 

Thank you, but I hope you will tell us what are the additional types on the analytical charts so that we can get to know them and benefit everyone here in the forum. This will be a very good addition to the topic.

10 hours ago, ZeusBoy77 said:

A good trader to understand the market of Japanese candles, favorite candles of many traders, can change the candle, if you did not like this candle, I hope you will have the opportunity to change the candle.

Yes, I think Japanese candles is the best available way to know the market so far, and most analysts and trading experts rely on these candles to know market movement and predict the next movement.

4 hours ago, Hashimi said:

Well for the newer people who benefit from this kind of information- Don't just memorise these candles patterns, think about what candles information the candles are showing.

For example, you see a doji form at a key resistance level; what is it saying about the market?

Once you can read the candlesticks, you don't have to constantly check what patterns are bearish or bullish, they will intuitively make sense.

Thank you, my dear friend, yes the trader must learn the Japanese candles by himself in order to be able to correct analysis and will not inevitably benefit from keeping ready forms or that others are analyzing and this needs some time and experience.

3 hours ago, Mitarek1265 said:

An outstanding buyer to grasp the forex market from the Western candle, most desired candle associated with professional traders, can go up typically the candlelight, any time you don't of this nature candlelight, Let's hope you have time to modify typically the candlelight.

Not only in Forex, but also in cryptocurrency trading, it is true that the use of Japanese candles began in Forex, but it is now used in trading cryptocurrencies widely. All experts in cryptocurrency analysis use this important type of analysis.