What are Japanese candles? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

What are Japanese candles?

On 12/3/2019 at 2:18 PM, Crypto123 said:

Japanese candles are a very old type of charts which have been used since the Middle Ages by traders to track the prices of various commodities. In contrast to the usual chart, Japanese candlesticks give more information about price action.
Japanese candlestick analysis:

what it is and how it can be performed
Japanese candlesticks - a kind of graph that may have been used by Middle Eastern traders in the Middle Ages to track changes in rice prices.

In contrast to the usual European chart, Japanese candles give more information about price action: the parameters of opening and closing trades as well as minimum and maximum prices within a specified time frame.

الشموع اليابانية

As a rule, if prices tend to rise during the formation of the candle, the body of the candle turns white or leaves empty.

If prices fall, the body shades in black or any other color, although the candles growing in this chart have the background color

The candlestick analysis allows the trader to understand how prices have changed over a given period of time.

The declines and highs represent a full range of candlestick fluctuations and indicate real changes in currencies or other asset prices.

This is particularly important in the long-term charts, as changes in today's trading are all presented at the time of closing.

I think Japenese candles are the same as Heikin Ashi candles right ? They indeed give more information and somethimes some other interesting insights in price movements.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

7 hours ago, Romio00 said:

Japanese candle brushwood are further progress trading tools. If you are an press on crypto practiced than You should must realize that. For a triumphant trading function we all be supposed to ascertain about these candle sticks. By learning japanese candle set you will be able to predict market setting and you will dig up every one of tidings by by means of the candle brushwood pardon? is the trend of market.

Yes, the main function of the Japanese candles is to predict the future of the coin, and this tool is very useful and important for everyone who works by trading through analysis and is absolutely indispensable. It's like a lamp that guides you in the dark night.

40 minutes ago, Muhammad adnan said:

In my opinion japanese candles are same as heikin ashi. It gives us more information about the regulation price movements and also help for users to know about pricing movements time to time

Sorry, but I do not know what heikin ashi is, can you explain to us a little bit what this thing is, we and the rest of the members can benefit from this explanation and get new information and this is of benefit to all.

I am newbie and I really do not have any idea about this and this really one of a kind I still searching how to read candles or more information about it and now I find this.

• Useful or interesting 1

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

You can analyze and predict prices with this method to decide the best time to buy or sell but first you should learn about how this candle works. resistance will signal a potential price reversal, examples include BUEB bar engulfing BUEB, sink bar BEUB, pin bar and hammer.

4 hours ago, Pik01 said:

I am agree with your comments and I think trade need good analysis this marketTrade is very good earning system most peoples used trade so I think trade is my favorite and I am used trade so I think most peoples want to good trade and I think most peoples want to safety trade and I think most peoples want to security trade so I think trade is best and I am personal like

Yes, everyone definitely wants safe trade, so analysis is the best way to get safe trade. By analysis, you can find out the right time to buy, as well as the right time to sell, and so you stay safe.

We can use candles to determine the right time to enter the market. What you need to know is that the duration of the graph must be 5 minutes. A very effective technique for determining when to go up or down Japanese candles or candle sticks. It's also pretty easy to know how to use it, just need to learn the size of the candle chart

These are the candles which we see in trading graph. if you are good in trading then you are a good trader if don't know have knowledge about Japanese candle then you are just wasting your time 

Your explanation of the Japanese candles was great, thank you, I think every trader should know all the details of the Japanese candles, they are important and give good information such as the opening and closing price and the size of the volume.

This candle chart was made in two colors only white or black in the old times. White color candle represnts the rise in prices and black color candle represents the fall of prices. But now many colors are used to represent these candles. This method has more visual detail than bar chart.

Japan candlesticks, as well as candlesticks, are incredible methods for deciding while to move into as well as along. Tips on how to employ it is usually not hard must find out your forms through the become data. You should recognize your cracking open along with concluding price ranges of each one wax luminous, you should recognize your habits which have been shaped via every single wax luminous along with please take a situation as outlined by your current conjecture.

Understanding and knowing the analysis of Japanese candles is very important and useful, and not everyone has the ability and skill to analyze and walk them, especially beginners.

11 hours ago, Fahim75 said:

Japanese Candlesticks are a technical analysis tool that traders use to chart and analyze the price movement of securities. The concept of candlestick charting was developed by Munehisa Homma, a Japanese rice trader. During routine trading, Homma discovered that the rice market was influenced by the emotions of traders, while still acknowledging the effect of demand and supply on the price of rice.

Yes, this is really, it is an old tool that was used in Japan to monitor the rice market, and then it was used in Forex analysis and finally it was used in the trading of cryptocurrencies. It is a great tool for technical analysis.

This Japanese candle is a kind of chart used by Japanese traders, I think it has been used for a very long time and even in chart recording it also looks very good, even the information provided is very valid.

Welcome with me
I had never heard of this type of chart called "Japanese candles".
Is it useful to use "Japanese candles", or just do the usual charts?

Japanese Candlesticks are a technical analysis tool that traders use to chart and analyze the price movement of securities. ... Traders can use the candlesticks to identify patterns of price action and make decisions based on the short-term direction of the prices

16 hours ago, Afrizal rahman said:

This Japanese candle is a kind of chart used by Japanese traders, I think it has been used for a very long time and even in chart recording it also looks very good, even the information provided is very valid.

Yes, true Japanese candles, it is a very old tool in the analysis that was invented by a Japanese man to analyze the price of rice at that time, and from that day it became the preferred tool for analysis, until today it is used to analyze cryptocurrencies.

Yes, it is Japanese candles that are the main task in order to do trade with cryptocurrency. This is a very convenient tool.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:39 PM, Silvinator said:

Clear. I will try to add publications that really add to the forum and that can help us all here. Much success and good luck!

many of us may know what a candle is, but that's good news for a user to start trading. I think we really need to start adding some important and useful information to the forum. I see a lot here not just trying to meet.

11 hours ago, TimCoinBit said:

Just like normal graph lines. But the most accurate market price and trade representation is Japanese candle. 

These candles have their  name ,small ,big and medium,market trend changing candles.Their are various candles on graph.But we can change their colours whit ,black red green.These candles shows the better pictures then the lines graph.Many analysist use them for analysis.

2 hours ago, Md mahedi said:

type of charts which have been used since the Middle Ages by traders to track the prices of various commodities. In contrast to the usual chart, Japanese candlesticks give more information about price action...............

Well done dear, this is a good description of Japanese candles, yes it is, it has been used since the middle ages for price analysis and has evolved over time for Forex analysis and has now moved to cryptocurrencies.

On 2/11/2020 at 7:17 AM, Mitarek1265 said:

An outstanding buyer to grasp the forex market from the Western candle, most desired candle associated with professional traders, can go up typically the candlelight, any time you don't of this nature candlelight, Let's hope you have time to modify typically the candlelight.

True, a professional trader who depends on analysis can know the price moving up or down through the movement of Japanese candles and this of course is not only in Forex but the same applies to trading in cryptocurrencies, it is a really great tool.

Japanese candlesticks are arguably the most popular styles of financial charts used to describe price movements. It is used by most crypto traders for any type of trading style whether it’s shorting bitcoin, day trading or using indicators like EMA or CCI.

Japanese candles are of great importance that we can take advantage of, as the emergence of a reversal pattern for these candles in a support area gives us a strong impetus to buy and on the contrary in the resistance areas

it is a very useful tool used by many traders in predicting the flow of the market. but its not accurately tell you how much price will it be but can give you a hint on how can certain crypto can move.