Your suggestions for improving the ranking system - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Your suggestions for improving the ranking system

Hi, in this topic we would like to discuss with you, consider and structure all the proposals regarding the ranks on the forum and how it can be improved.
Describe in detail which rank system you see, how it should be implemented and what it depends on.
P.S It is possible that your ideas will be implemented
Thanks to all.

All spam and non-constructive messages will be deleted

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 3

Newbie = 30posts, Jr. Member = 40 posts, Member = 50 posts, Sr. Member = 60 posts, and so on. If this forum can't do it by plus 10 i think plus 5. That's my suggestion. What to you think? Is it possible to be implemented? 

• Useful or interesting 1

I suggest there is a difference in reward between those who create new posts and those who only reply to posts. For all member created new post 1500 Satoshi. While

Rewards Reply to post are:

Brand new = 250 Satoshi/post

Newbies = 500 Satoshi/post

Junior member = 750 Satoshi/post

Member = 1000 Satoshi/post

Full member = 1100 Satoshi/post

Senior member = 1200 Satoshi/ post

Hero= 1300 Satoshi/post

Legendary = 1400 Satoshi/post

VIP= 1500 Satoshi/post

This is my suggestion, and I hope it can be implemented in our forum.

• +2 1

1 hour ago, Digicoin said:

We really appreciate this privilege given us. Here is my suggestions.

Brand new =            50 posts no payment

Newbies =               50 posts no payment

Junior member =    1000 satoshi/post

Member =                 1200 satoshi/post

Full member =          1400 satoshi/post

Senior member =     1600 Satoshi/ post

Hero=                         1800 satoshi/post

Legendary =              2000 satoshi/post

VIP=                           4000 satoshi/post (Maximum post for VIP should be 20 posts).

Itis dfficult to limit the posts if a vip member to just 20. Maybbe they are more into the forum than other members or may be someone is a moderator.

I think the problem is not in how many topics in one rank, I suggest you to give some extra rewards for those who are in high rank, or for example put a rewards when reaching that rank, I think like that the members will give everything they have 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

13 hours ago, Digicoin said:

VIP post is not limited to 20. But, only first 20 constructive posts would be paid with highest amount of satoshi for each post. He can post as many as possible. 

I have changed it to maximum paid posts.

Yes. This can be good but may be it will increase financial burden on the aite as most of the people here will be in higher ranks. Or may be people can leave if payment decreases.

Edited by HammadAli

10 hours ago, Raven said:

Newbie = 30posts, Jr. Member = 40 posts, Member = 50 posts, Sr. Member = 60 posts, and so on. If this forum can't do it by plus 10 i think plus 5. That's my suggestion. What to you think? Is it possible to be implemented? 

sorry mate i do not like your suggestion maybe you are right but writing less post to reaching a member ranks to the next level is not interesting way .

I will suggest to reduce the post amount of members to increase our rank. Give us payment according to our rank if I promote to new rank then my payment will increase also.

Here is my suggestion 😊

Brand New: 0-50 (without payment).
Beginner: 51-200 (1000 for 30 messages).
Member Jr: 201-500 (2000 for 30 messages).
Member: 501-1200 (3000 for 30 messages).
Full member: 1200-5000 (3000 for 20 messages).
Sr Member: 5000-8000 (4000 for 30 messages).
Hero Member: 8000-12000 (5000 for 20 messages).
Legendary: 12000-15000 (6000 for 30 messages).
VIP: 15000 +++++ (8000 for 40 messages).

On 12/2/2019 at 9:49 AM, Desais said:

Hi, in this topic we would like to discuss with you, consider and structure all the proposals regarding the ranks on the forum and how it can be improved.
Describe in detail which rank system you see, how it should be implemented and what it depends on.
Thanks to all.

I read all suggestions and all is about payments.

I have one suggestion.

That we have two ranks, first is Forum rank and second Paid rank.

Forum ranks how much posts we have and Paid rank for how much posts we get payments to be exact "Current number of useful forum posts". And why Paid rank because IF reward is increasing because of the member rank I think that if there is paid rank that will be good for higher reward. For example, I have 800 forum posts and I have 670 currently useful posts (on Yobit). You make big change with deleting posts, a lot of members must to compensation posts and I must to write one more thing. Competition is over and a lot of members are left and I have one more suggestion to celebrate 20,000 members first 1,000 or 2,000 members get some reward or some higher reward for posts but that must to have at least 10 or 20 posts last week. I'm 282, just dont you below 300. 😁

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

8 hours ago, Zentoly said:

sorry mate i do not like your suggestion maybe you are right but writing less post to reaching a member ranks to the next level is not interesting way .

That's fine with me, this suggestion is just for me, i don't mind it. I came up to this suggestion because i see their are many people here wants to earn more and i want it too so i think that's a good way because they will become more motivated to do constructive post to get a high rank. That's what i think, thanks. 

On 12/3/2019 at 12:49 AM, Desais said:

Thanks to all.

Will there be a difference in payment at each rank or maybe other benefits? If there is a difference in compensations, then I will formulate my idea first.

On 12/2/2019 at 8:49 PM, Desais said:

Thanks to all.

I have more than one suggestion in this regard:
First: to pay for writing, I see that it is not fair to pay for those who write a new and good topic and make some effort the same value for those who write a normal and simple replay does not make the same effort>

so I see that the payment of the good topic: 2000 Sat and a good replay 1000 Sat

Secondly: the rank in the forum should not only depend on the number of content, but also on the quality of the content and there will be an increase in the payment of the higher rank and this increase is left to the administration to determine, I do not know how this is done but can be similar to the merit points known in Other forums I think this will greatly reduce spam because defining the rank by only the number of content will push spam to publish their posts a lot until they reach the high rank while the binary ranking system will be able to upgrade only through good posts.

Third: I suggest that there be a daily contest for the best topic in order to motivate members to write a good topic I think this will improve the level of writing a lot in the forum, does not have to be a great reward but symbolic in order to give an incentive for everyone to participate in good writing and leave value this prize to the administration to determine Best content and amount of prize.

58 minutes ago, lucky80 said:

Will there be a difference in payment at each rank or maybe other benefits? If there is a difference in compensations, then I will formulate my idea first.

We want to look at different variations from the community, you can offer any ideas for compiling ranks and what it will depend on (number of messages / reputation / number of reports / date of registration. etc). In general, everything that seems important to you.

• Useful or interesting 3

I suggest to increase the payment by Satoshi of users ranking from 1000,2000,3000 satoshi by any user rank 

Other thing to add another payment like pay in ethereum not only in Bitcoin or give a chance to us to choose between Bitcoin or Ethereum

I just need to suggest about ranking system if there would be a gift for top ten most ranked users every month or week they get rewards

25 minutes ago, Desais said:

We want to look at different variations from the community, you can offer any ideas for compiling ranks and what it will depend on (number of messages / reputation / number of reports / date of registration. etc). In general, everything that seems important to you.

this depend on  for how far the forum can go with us and paid for members , if this will be here for a long term i can think  in a good suggestion that both of us will benfite , im waiting for your respond . 

On 12/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, Digicoin said:

We really appreciate this privilege given us. Here is my suggestions.

Brand new =            50 posts no payment

Newbies =               50 posts no payment

Junior member =    1000 satoshi/post

Member =                 1200 satoshi/post

Full member =          1400 satoshi/post

Senior member =     1600 Satoshi/ post

Hero=                         1800 satoshi/post

Legendary =              2000 satoshi/post

VIP=                           4000 satoshi/post (Maximum paid post for VIP should be 20 posts).

Well this is a very good idea mate, if this would be implemented, i think many quality posts will be appear since the higher members need to post constructive and very helpful messages.

1 hour ago, Desais said:

It looks interesting that the team is taking help from members. I hope everyone is giving great response for you.

Number of messages is compulsory, but our messages got deleted

Reputation is not their in the system except that like and unlike button.

Number of reports is mandatory and should be awarded separately.

Minimum date should be required to attain some levels but not lengthy so people won't bump old threads or make spam in forums.

There will be more suggestions, but soon I will be providing and please don't decide too fast. let everyone should happy the final decision.

I will write one more thing soon so we can move forward.

I would like to propose a feature to change the name of the ranking, I think this feature is not very useful and it is better not to be replaced by other writings

On 12/4/2019 at 11:16 AM, Desais said:

Idea is good to count on all that things which you mention. Like number of reports or date of registration because I see a lot new members which think that can "jump" to high rank over night. P.S. pay attention on new members which want more posts they write topic like "what is Bitcoin" and they copy/paste text I report a lot of them and I will in a future.

On 12/5/2019 at 4:55 PM, CryptoMoney said:

This is really a good idea. I like the ranking as well. VIP will be able to write more quality posts and correcting beginners if the post is less with high rewards.

That could be good, but one have to spend time literally every hour. We see some members who post  and run off in no time as it would be just like an employee.

@Desais

This thread is already over so, what was your solution in improving the forums as I see everyone has different aspects to increase the forum presence.

Edit :

Please post a date for the final update so I will watching it without replying.

Edited by cryptosix

On 12/2/2019 at 6:35 PM, Raven said:

What?  That would make it ridiculously easy to rank up, and it shouldn't be *that* easy. 

Take a look at BCT's system if you want to see a good way to organize ranks.  I'm not saying cryptotalk ought to have a merit system, but something like activity would be a good move instead of ranks depending solely on the number of posts you make.  If you're allowed 50 posts/day, it's very easy to move up in the ranks here.  That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there's no way this forum should make it any easier.

5 hours ago, Pearls Before Swine said:

What?  That would make it ridiculously easy to rank up, and it shouldn't be *that* easy. 

Take a look at BCT's system if you want to see a good way to organize ranks.  I'm not saying cryptotalk ought to have a merit system, but something like activity would be a good move instead of ranks depending solely on the number of posts you make.  If you're allowed 50 posts/day, it's very easy to move up in the ranks here.  That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but there's no way this forum should make it any easier.

I get it. Of course if the post per day will increased, the ranking level is going to increased too. What i mean is if you are Jr. Member you could posts 50 post per day and if the ranking system to become member will become 500 before become member. Did you get my point mate?  Sorry for my english i'm not good at it. 

4 hours ago, faisalkhabirr said:

Hi there what do you meant by Newbie = 30 posts? Is it like that thing new comers can post highest 30 comments? If yes then please help me in knowing that how to be a junior member or member or senior member what are the tasks to do for this posts? It would be a great thing if you help me. 

All of the members here could post at least 50 post per day, that is the maximum per day. If you want to rank up, you just need to post everyday and you'll see your rank will change. 

On 12/2/2019 at 6:49 PM, Desais said:

Thanks to all.

I just found out that members can edit rank tittle:

I really dont understand meaning of this option, member can edit rank tittle from Member to Legendary then I dont understand why is that rank tittle there at all.

I suggest to forbid that because rank tittle dont have any point with that option.

P.S. I hope soon that will be some changes.

• +2 1