Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Is it worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading?

Bro i have read about this service in octaforex named platform, as they allow copy trading from good trader and you just need to share some % with them with a lot of customisation.

And talking about Crypto trading this is not available in known and if you like to hire someone it's really a good idea but please choose the trader that you trust fully and is good person. Because you have to risk your capital with them so keep in mind about that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 6/15/2020 at 10:18 AM, Ridam said:

Bro i have read about this service in octaforex named platform, as they allow copy trading from good trader and you just need to share some % with them with a lot of customisation.

And talking about Crypto trading this is not available in known and if you like to hire someone it's really a good idea but please choose the trader that you trust fully and is good person. Because you have to risk your capital with them so keep in mind about that.

I think hiring a well-known trader is a better idea than copy trading. In copy trading, you are still dealing with an unknown person and you can't trust him completely but when the trader is one of your relatives, it is much preferred because you can even give him some money as capital so that he can trade with it and give you some percentage of the profit.

In my opinion, as beginners we better trade ourselves, giving our trades to others in a profit-sharing manner does not necessarily result in profits, because the market is volatile, and I think it's better to start trading with yourself, Because of that the more often you trade the more our ability as traders will increase so that one day we will become professional traders.

• +1 1

On 8/12/2020 at 1:28 AM, taylorzed1 said:

In fact it can be worth it if the profit is guaranteed, it is good for beginners who don't know much about the market or for people who don't have time to look at the chart

You do not have a point, nobody can be trust worthy, sharing profit with professional trader is not making any sense. And no matter how professional someone is, he can not gain all the time. Will they also both pay for the loss?

23 hours ago, Moneyguru said:

It's worth, because when you make profit, by using signal from the professional trader, thats mean you not loss money, just share 10-30% for the trader, If you loss, you will no need to share them, thats why you will never be in loss.

But, are you insinuating that professional traders can not also lose, all the time can not be a win day, but the win can be more than the loss. Also, are free sites for signals which are turning to be bad, even the paid ones. I will only advise people to learn and depend on their analyses rather than depending on signals from other traders. Many people have even been scammed this way. 

On 8/28/2020 at 12:18 AM, Basicity said:

If copying a trader can be a good idea because trading really requires a lot of knowledge and nerves. You hire someone to trade and make sure it's legal and trustworthy because it can take your money away.

What do you mean by copying a trader? Do you mean imitating whatever strategy a particular trader uses to achieve success? If this is so, I have to say it may be a good but not a great idea because everyone have their own preferences when it comes to trading. It is perfectly fine to adopt golden strategies that had been used previously by other traders but it is best to combine them all together and form a unique strategy for yourself based on all positive tips you can find. The last step is to adapt them to your own style to make it easier to apply them in practice.

I have not though of this and for start I will say no as I do not want to share profits. He will not cover for my losings if he lost the trade and he will get profits from this? I will not follow this because I think this is wrong approch and will not be profitable.

In my opinion If we are beginner's in trading then this type strategy  good, but completely I didn't not support this strategy because if we wants to entire in crypto trading, means we know crypto so better to try learn trading and start trading independently, and iam not interested to share my profit to another trader.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

19 hours ago, Honny143 said:

In my opinion If we are beginner's in trading then this type strategy  good, but completely I didn't not support this strategy because if we wants to entire in crypto trading, means we know crypto so better to try learn trading and start trading independently, and iam not interested to share my profit to another trader.

I took can not support depending on experts, we should learn on our own, as for me, I do not have anyone to share my profit with. What if I lose, will the professional give me money to cover my losses. I doubt that because it is not possible. 

This would be a good idea only for the beginners in this field or those who don't want to learn how to trade or even they don't have enough time to do it.. but about beginners traders, i don't think that it would be a smart idea because he wouldn't learn anything from that and he wouldn't has experiences in this field to depend on himself oneday in my opinion!

I figure you should simply become familiar with the thoughts and techniques and not the benefit, I mean I dont know this sort of things exist. for me you wont advance and learn or accomplish in the event that you depend on somebody generally.

On 12/2/2019 at 1:08 AM, Brushless4500KV said:

As you know, it is not easy to become a professional crypto trader. It is not just about investment. It takes lots of time before someone can collect useful experiences, study articles, learn techniques and tricks, learn from past mistakes and know how to take risks. You need lots of time to master all these things and during the time you may miss lots of golden opportunities for trading like when BTC price rose up to $20K for a few days! So, I thought about it this way. You can find a professional trader and sign a contract with him/her. He/she can trade for both of you and share some of the profit with you, something like (60% - 40%) or even (70% - 30%). You can continue this way until you master all the skills necessary to become a successful trader. You may have less share, but at least you don't miss top opportunities.

Do you think this method is better for beginners? They can both learn from a professional trader and earn some of the profit that will be gained.

We recommend that you don't use the services of professional traders as our trades, because that makes our trading unable to profit and our trading skills don't develop. As a beginner it is better to use your own skills to trade, that way our trading skills will get better, because the more often you trade, the better you will be at dealing with fluctuating market situations. Over time you will become a professional trader.

Yes, it is worth to share a profit with the professional trader especially if you are beginner and cant make a good deals at the moment better to earn not to loose

that's a very good question. If you are not experienced and you can not give yourself a good profit, of course to share with experienced traders is your option. You don't have to give everything to one trader, split your money into 10-20 of the most experienced traders, and I assure you you will stay in a good plus, even with a deduction of interest.

If you find a good and trustworthy trader if it is highly recommended, they will increase your capital little by little and if you manage to learn in that process, it would be the ideal. Always using the head and maintaining the management. You never invest money that you are not willing to lose, or money that affects your economy in the short term. I have entered many channels, some paid and others free, where they publish trading signals to be followed, many of them go negative, but the vast majority always go positive, I don't know how they do it, but the highest % of the Sometimes they always have profitability.
Greetings.

I have sincerely thought about that possibility, I really like trading but until now I have not had the resources or the time to learn in a real and effective way. But many times that idea has crossed my mind and I have even wanted to know if there is a platform that allows doing that.

On 14.06.2020 at 13:15, Raqeebzy said:

This method is coming common, just a couple of weeks ago, someone introduced it to me, I declined because I believe I can have the result myself I have put more effort, the percentage of his interest was high and I can't trust my saving to a stranger to handle them. Hiring a pro trader won't guarantee profits, it might even be a scam and you won't learn with that.

your judgment is knowingly losing. This conservative approach closes the door to opportunity. You talk about high interest when you are engaged in trading yourself, which means that there may be a share of excitement, which is even more risky than trusting your money to professionals. The case needs analysis. First, you need to collect data on which companies are there, how many years on the market, what feedback, real-time success can be tracked. Collect 5-10 such reliable companies, and in each company distribute money to several pro traders. So, diversifying the risks, we are almost guaranteed to get a profit. People trust their money to good bots, let alone traders.

I don't deny having a professional trader as a partner can be really great, but as for me I would rather waste my money by my own and learn than give it to someone else to waste.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

I think of course it's worth it, if he is a professional and you are in trouble, otherwise what will the trader's motivation be.

There is a law in the market: no one owes anyone anything. Yes, in principle, it is effective not only in the market, but in our real life. Therefore, it is superfluous to say something about whether the broker should share. Why doesn't the trader share, eh?

For me it sounds silly, why would proffesional trader waster time on you , if they can make money themselves, only scammers tend to help you with trading. Don't make short cuts, be bold, take risks, the trader life is hard.

It is worth sharing the profits with an encryption merchant only if this person is professional and experienced, it is very important to trust each other, this is another very important factor.

On 4/20/2020 at 9:44 PM, Salauddin said:

I agree with you that it is worth sharing profit with a professional trader in crypto trading, but they work with intelligence and tactics, and they try to work with all other rules. However, they keep some secrets for personal reasons.

You are right, professional traders has a lot on their own, you are not only paying them with the works they do but also the experience. I think you will avoid losses if you have someone who can manage your trading very well.